• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Cool more beleivable list but....

Sukapon and ray 01 make it kinda unbeleivable because....Wasnt ray confirmed as an assist trophy? i might be wrong though. And Sukapon is a really sucky character what kind move set would a blob have?

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Really interesting Roster and tons of characters. Though many people will doubt it or not believe.

MELEE OFFICIAL LEAK ALL OVER AGAIN

People just flat out refused to accept it.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
reasons why this is not real in my opinion:
baby bowser won't transform (what reason does he have to do so)
mii (not really because i love mii's but i don't see them being in)
zamus as alternate character (biggest reason)

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
I hope this list is fake (and I believe it is until I see the full roster in actual gameplay), simply because of the inclusion of a Mii character. That **** better not be in Brawl.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
That is not real. Too many **** pokemon reps. It is totally fake, there is just no way in hell.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
So, if this is true, we're getting Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Bowser Jr., Vatti, K. Rool, a Pokemon Trainer clone, and a random Animal Crossing villager... BUT NO ISAAC!?!?!?

*Cries*

Finigin

Smash Cadet
I agree with the people who say they would be happy with this roster, but it must be fake. <.<

... Though, I admit that the only reason why I find it hard to believe is that it list Zero Suit Samus as an unlockable separate character. <.< That's enough for me, however.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
k marth....cool the FE symbol is marths sword
roy....i really dont want him but it said nothing about being decloned

and finally sakurai will have AT LEAST ONE MORE FE 9/10 charactet why b/c ike isnt enough and there are plenty of characters to choose besides ike
black knight, sothe, soren, titiana, mia

so i think this is false

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
This list is SO SO SO SO SO SO fake.

Don't believe it. lmfao

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
3rd 3rd party character? I'm not familiar with half the things on this list anyways... I know most of them, but really I think it's fake.

Turtwig, Croconaw, Blaziken... not even from the same generation.

I don't really consider Geno that third party, I mean really... I'm sure Miyamoto had something to do with him.

Novus

Smash Apprentice
You guys don't understand 2ch.

Its not a "confirmed" reliable source, considering the people posting there are individuals and one could easily be as much a troll as anywhere else.

also, this isn't even directly FROM 2ch! Its someone saying that its from 2ch!

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Bingo.

While these reaks of the old Melee leak, I'm not going to grieve over yet... Well, at least not too much...

*Cries some more.*

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I would love this roster, but...I really don't buy it. Sorry.

I seriously doubt Sonic and Snake as starters, for one.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice

Its not a "confirmed" reliable source, considering the people posting there are individuals and one could easily be as much a troll as anywhere else.

First posted in GameFAQs of all places. Almost all the false "leaks" come from there, including the very first one (Cel-Shaded Ridley Jr).

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
i did some research on 2ch... seems pretty reliable, is the worlds biggest forum or somehting, talks about everything, mainly about gaming... well, to me this counts as a KO to all the prophets that claimed stuff like...

ray 01 is at
zelda transforms to sheik
wolf o donell

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I'm going to believe that is is fake. A lot of that does indeed seem very weird and incorrect, but I wouldn't know. I however, do not like that roster. Mii, Baby bros, Black shadow, AC villager, and Rival trainer are not good ideas. Miis can be a very bad thing (different sizes and weights!?). Though I do not like any of those mentioned above, I don't decide the roster. Hopefully there are no Miis and same with the others.

Bolter

Smash Rookie
So, if this is true, we're getting Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Bowser Jr., Vatti, K. Rool, a Pokemon Trainer clone, and a random Animal Crossing villager... BUT NO ISAAC!?!?!?

*Cries*

*Also cries*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
- Geno
- Ness (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Ray 01
- Andy

These 4 I accept, however I wish instead of Andy, a female. like Mikaya instead or Claus...*cries*

-Luigi better have his gloves from M&L:SSS.
-Jr. better not be a clone.
-The babies?! WTF?! (Skeptikal)
-YL, no matter what I still hate other versions of characters
-Kinda mixed on Wolf/Minda
-Vaati is pushing the limit, but so is the clone and wolf team pair, but if he is different and uses magic

Vaati>the other 2

-Mewtwo better be improved
-Should of just been PT
-Don't care for the blue dog
-WTF is it back?
-Can't wait to try Ridley
-No Wolf? Sucks for the Wolf fans...
-Acer, yes! can't wait to try him out!
-They are both back?! Man...:mad:
-Who is Black Shadow?
-Don't care for da blob
-G&W, YES!
-Takamaru, mixed...but if he plays different then other sword users, then ok
Mii?! MII?! Acer is generic enough but MII?!

Kittah4

Smash Ace

Of course, but no one can immediately refute that this is where it came from. And we dont have too many rumors coming out of Japan anyway.

If Falcon doesnt show up before release, we can debunk it easily. Why would they release such a candy-coated list with such an easy way to deunk it?

Captain Anthony

Smash Apprentice
Fake for one reason: "Wolf Link and Midna"

Twilight Princess was one Zelda game that barely has anything worth remembering in it aside from Malo Mart and the Magic Armor. Twilight Princess, although well received, is the first and only Zelda game that didn't live up anywhere near the hype Nintendo knowingly generated. It was not because fans expected too much, it was because Twilight Princess gave too little.

In a few years, Twilight Princess will be just as popular as Zelda II. It will be the black sheep of the 3D generation. That being said, Wolf Link and Midna are not only meaningless characters to the Zelda franchise as a whole, but make about as much sense as including Deku Link and Tatl.

To get into Brawl, you have to mean something to your respective franchise. None of the characters have starred in only one game from their series.

Trust me, this roster is fake. If this winds up real (which it won't) I will be the first to say it and admit my argument didn't hold true. But I can safely say, Wolf Link and Midna are to the Zelda series what Waluigi or Daisy are to the Mario series.

Also, Baby Mario and Luigi. Beating up babies isn't something Nintendo will exactly smile upon. You can't get much more bad taste than that.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Baby Mario & Luigi - Seems sort of odd to me, but I wouldn't count them out. Makes me question the roster.

Young Link - Hope not :(

Wolf Link & Midna - My god, THREE VERSIONS of Link? Talk about overkill >_< I'd rather have Midna alone although I would prefer a lot of other more deserving characters over her.

Vaati - Seems unlikely.

Pokemon Rival - Seems very unlikely.............

Ness - Very, very, very hard to believe, it would make m ore sense to give Lucas the new moveset, NOT Ness. But meh.

Animal Crosser - Why...? I still hate the idea of this character in Brawl

Roy - Makes the roster less believable.

Black Shadow - See above, although I do support a second F-Zero rep.

Mii - Ugh...? Why......???

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
People on 2ch are anonymous and can make anything up. The good stuff comes from people who actually have proof to back up their claims. I doubt this is true.

master_link12

Smash Cadet
so lets see, they declone a cool clone like falco but they throw in marth and roy add a shadow mario that might be a clone, Pokemon Rival? add zamus as another character (what will be her final smash, transform into samus? now that would be cloner than clone.) and ness returns but looses the moveset that was originally his? Thats hard to believe

P.S I know thats not how you use cloner but meh.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokemon Rival killed it for me...

That and the sheer number of characters...

Ridley, Geno, Sukapon...

If it had Claus on this list, it would be perfect...

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
No Isaac= automatic fake.

Not because he's -that- likely, but because I can't see how you can come up with 53 characters and not ONE Golden Sun rep, yet we have 8 Mario reps and like 9 Zelda reps.

Still, I love the Pokemon Rival idea, it's a neat way to put in a Pokemon from each generation, but it'd only be cool if it was Gary Oak.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Fake for one reason: "Wolf Link and Midna"

None of the characters have starred in only one game from their series.

Trust me, this roster is fake. If this winds up real (which it won't) I will be the first to say it and admit my argument didn't hold true. But I can safely say, Wolf Link and Midna are to the Zelda series what Waluigi or Daisy are to the Mario series.

Also, Baby Mario and Luigi. Beating up babies isn't something Nintendo will exactly smile upon. You can't get much more bad taste than that.
You underestimate Midna's fanbase, clearly. Also, what of the characters that HAVE only one game in their franchise?

As for your Baby argument, the babies were able to be clobbered in MaL PiT. PT trains attack animals to fight other humans. Olimar commands plant people to their death.

Theres plenty of "distasteful" things in Brawl already.

Now, I dont want the babies playable, but if they were, they should be able to dish it out as well as take it.

edracon

Smash Cadet
i dont know why... but this seems fake (many of the characters that were listed first are supposed to be unlocked, like Snake)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call this a fake.

It would be very disappointing anyways.

Zelda has way too many characters.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Just wait till the 24th of Jan. Really unless someone gets pics or proof I consider most all of this rumor/BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom