• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DINOMAFIA - Utahraptor banished. TOWN WINS!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, I'm about to hit the sack, but before I do
I'm claiming as masons.
Due to our dinosaurs long necks we can talk over your heads.
THAT'S why I don't find mentos suspicious.

Smash Master
Oh, ok. That makes a lot of sense.

Mentos, is this true? If one of you is actually not a mason I think it would be wise to say so. Even though you may get lynched you will probably out the scum (I'm hoping there aren't actually four mafs).

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, we are a mason group. I was trying to avoid claiming as long as possible, dropping hints like in the post I linked to above(first letter of every sentence spells out mason).

Smash Master
Ok, I trust you guys, seeing as how if there are four mafia in this game then it is imbalanced anyway.

Niiro: I'm very close to hammering. Do you have anything you would like to tell us before I do so?

Smash Master
Actually no, I have to think.

KK's clear (he's Triceratops, come on)
Yaya's clear, cause of Rockin.
I'm clear, from my P.O.V (I'll roleclaim tomorrow, if that's okay with you. This will help town, trust me)
If town lynches one of you guys, and you're telling the truth, then we'll know, and we can lynch either myself or Niiro endgame.

If you two are lying and are the remaining two mafia, then we can also win by lynching one of you, because then we'll know you're lying, and we can lynch the other one tomorrow.

The only way town loses is if there really was no Triceratops, or if Nirro and I are the two remaining mafia, which I know isn't the case and I can show you isn't the case tomorrow, and either way, it seems unlikely, especially considering how much I put him in jeopardy of a lynch.

That mason post isn't really very convincing, since it was made so late in the game. I've made allusions to my role significantly earlier than that.

The basic reason I think four scum is even possible is that I have a P.R., and there have been two cops. Even so, it would be imbalanced in favor of maf.

What do the other five people think?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think its best to stick to our earlier thoughts of the day. Even with all the prs, if there we're 4 mafia game would be over by d3 with two mislynches and mafia/killer missing eachother. Add in the lawyer to confuse the cops and there is almost no way town could win. Also, as marshy said with the prs in this game, if we lynch me or pythag the other will be killed at night and we will be worse off than we are now with fake claiming possibly ruining us

Smash Master
Yeah, but Rockin had four mafia in his game, right?

The other wouldn't be killed at night, assuming some form of dino doc does his job properly.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, rockin's game really only had 3 mafia. Tom was an sk who appeared mafia to the mafia. In that situation we still only had 4 anti town roles, whereas 4 mafia with a separate sk would be 5, and nearly unavoidable loss.

Smash Master
I want other people's input before I change my vote. The way I see it, we win even if you are telling the truth. Lynching you is just a precautionary measure in case you aren't. I understand why you would disagree, since I haven't proven myself town yet, which is why I want to hear what KK and Yaya think.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I understand where you're coming from 104, but at the same time, if I'm reading your hints right, there are a lot of things I can think of being suspicious about your claim. I think you have made it pretty obvious what your claimed role is and there are 3 major questions raised from it.

Niiro

Smash Ace
lol masons? god that just makes me more suspicious of BOTH of you. If McFox wanted to have a masons group, he could have just made two dinosaurs that iono, work together to gather food or some ****. It seems kinda fishy. What I would do is lynch pythag or mentos today. If one of them turns up town, then the other one is safe. If they turn up mafia or some ****, then we can just lynch the other guy the next day.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Niiro, are you really suggesting that this game was set up for town to lose majority after 1 mislynch and night(assuming that maf and sk missed each other), and that we planned to claim an extremely likely to be in the game dino, pythag claim something that's in the same genus, which would be bound to raise suspicion? That is majorly reaching. 104, I understand where you are going considering lynching me or pythag to clear the other, but just like kk and his triceratops, I am a dino that was almost guaranteed to be in the game. Also, niiro is clearly reaching on a reason to lynch me. But, do you really find it plausible for me and pythag to have claimed such similar dinos, one extremely likely to be in the game, on purpose knowing it would draw attention to us if we were maf? I see your claim, and I understand where your thoughts are on lynching me or pythag today as a precaution, but niiro is easily our best lynch choice today.

Smash Master
I agree with everything you just said.

Niiro, I'm really prepared to hammer. Anything left in the defense tank. It sucks that your claim was so late given the pattern, and that you've been so under the radar forever. I'm really not as suspicious anymore as I was before, but I don't think the others are going to budge, so you're kind of screwed anyway. I'll wait a little while for you and the others to post, but I don't think it's going to help.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think niiro is reaching. There'd be no reason for us to pick the same genus if we were maf, because that would draw suspicion to ourselves.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Niiro, are you really suggesting that this game was set up for town to lose majority after 1 mislynch and night(assuming that maf and sk missed each other), and that we planned to claim an extremely likely to be in the game dino, pythag claim something that's in the same genus, which would be bound to raise suspicion? That is majorly reaching. 104, I understand where you are going considering lynching me or pythag to clear the other, but just like kk and his triceratops, I am a dino that was almost guaranteed to be in the game. Also, niiro is clearly reaching on a reason to lynch me. But, do you really find it plausible for me and pythag to have claimed such similar dinos, one extremely likely to be in the game, on purpose knowing it would draw attention to us if we were maf? I see your claim, and I understand where your thoughts are on lynching me or pythag today as a precaution, but niiro is easily our best lynch choice today.
I think niiro is reaching. There'd be no reason for us to pick the same genus if we were maf, because that would draw suspicion to ourselves.
lol, i like the way both of you use the word reaching like 30 times >_>

but on topic, yes i do find i weird that both of you would choose such similar dino. But it doesn't really make sense to me that both of you are so **** similar. the only thing i think is that maybe both of you are mafia, and we have more mafia than usual. we had 2 cops, so maybe that was used to offset the increased mafia numbers. i honestly don't know.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do you have anything to say to defend yourself? All you've done so far is take the conversation off of you and try to incriminate others. You should be giving us reasons you're town, not making up theories that others are guilty. If my vÓte hadn't been sealed before, the fact that you won't defend yourself has made sure it is.

Niiro

Smash Ace
and you arn't making up theories that i'm guilty? please don't be hypocritical, and the least you could do as an innocent townie is to at least counter my arguments, not knock them aside.
oh and i though i did this before
vote: mentosman8

Yaya

Smash Champion
Okay.

I am lost here, I have no idea on what to say, except that we should of believed Rockin's claim, upon further realization that McFox needed this game to go quickly, what other way than to have two cops?

I'll post more later.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
UNVOTE

Honestly mentos today(ingame) you have been acting very scummy and I find you ver suspicous even moreso than Niiro

VOTE mentosman8

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Niiro, the problem isn't that you are accusing me: the problem is that we are asking for your defense, and instead of arguing points to make it clear that you are town, you are arguing that I'm guilty. There is a big difference between me giving reasons why your arguments against me are illogical, and you not even trying to say anything to make us believe you're town. You've been one vote shy of the hammer for about a day now, and I have yet to see you strongly argue against any of the points that got you there. I have been countering your arguments of why you think I'm maf, you have been defending yourself not by making an argument for you, but against others. Honestly, pointing fingers at others without arguing for yourself at all is not a good way to convince anyone you're town, as it makes it look more as if you are desparate to lynch someone else than to give us a good reason its not you.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The Votes Thus Far - D4

Niiro (3) - Pythag, karthik_king, mentosman8
mentosman8 (2) - 1048576, Niiro

About 30 hours to deadline...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't think of any right now. I'm pretty sure given what we know this lynch should end it, and if not it gives us a little extra time for the final day if it comes.

Niiro

Smash Ace
How about this. Lynch pythag today. If he turns up mafia, lynch mentos tommorow. If somehow he turns up town, i guess i should be lynched x_X

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good. Now tomorrow(if it comes) me or pythag, possibly both will be cleared. I really think this should be game set though.

Smash Master
I forgot to unvote...

Just in case it's necessary Unvote: mentosman8 Vote: Niiro

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The Finally Tally - D4

Niiro (3) - Pythag, karthik_king, mentosman8, 1048576
mentosman8 (2) - Niiro

The dinosaurs began to notice a trend. Two of the other small carnivores who had died were the last ones to say what kind of dinosaur they were.

There was some confusion, because the very tall dinosaurs had been talking to each other all along. And yet people thought that, because they were similar, one of them must be lying.

But finally, they chose to pick the last dinosaur left alive who had told them what kind of dinosaur he was.

They herded him to the edge of the water. He attempted to stay, but they were adamant that he leave. With a wall of herbivorous dinosaurs standing defiantly against him, Niiro began to swim as quickly as he could for the mainland.

Unfortunately, the splashing of his frantic swimming attracted predators even larger than he.

A pair of Kronosaurs burst from the water, and they tore him in half.

Niiro (Utahraptor, carnivorous Framer) has been banished from the island.

TOWN WINS

I'll update in a moment with my thoughts, the role PMs, Night Actions, and other miscellaneous goodies. :)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay! I'm happy we didn't jump on the kk idea at the start of the day and discussed instead... I wasn't sure on Niiro till a little over halfway through the day, when I decided he was far and away the best lynch choice. GG to all:)

Smash Master
I was bulletproof. I was trying to be nked the whole game, but no dice.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm going to separate the role PMs from everything else, because with the pictures this'll be a big post:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a Parasauropholus, a large, crested dinosaur.

You are a plant-eater, and win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Falcarius, a large, feathered dinosaur.

You are a plant-eater, and win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Triceratops, a large, horned dinosaur.

You are a Stegosaurus, a large, plated dinosaur.

You are a Confuciusornis, a small, prehistoric bird.

Once per day, during the day, you can send a name to me to inspect, in order to find out if they are a carnivore or a herbivore. You win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Pachycephalosaurus, a dome-headed dinosaur.

During the night, you can choose one player and inspect them to see if they are a carnivore or a herbivore. You win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Gastonia, a large, armored dinosaur.

Because you are so heavily armored, it will be impossible for the carnivores to eat you at night. You are impervious to night kills, but you can still be banished from the island. You win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Giraffatitan, a huge, long-necked dinosaur.

Due to your height, you can speak well above the heads of the other dinosaurs to your friend mentosman8, who is a Brachiosaurus. You may speak with mentosman8 at any time, but you must provide me with a transcript of your communication. You win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Brachiosaurus, a huge, long-necked dinosaur.

Due to your height, you can speak well above the heads of the other dinosaurs to your friend Pythag, who is a Giraffatitan. You may speak with Pythag at any time, but you must provide me with a transcript of your communication. You win the game when all carnivores have been banished from the island.

You are a Velociraptor, a small, sickle-clawed dinosaur.

Your mafia buddies are Ronike and Niiro. The three of you are Dromaeosaurids, and can speak with each other at any time, although you must provide me with a transcript of any communication. Each night, the three of you will decide on a player to eat.

Additionally, you are a Lawyer. During the night, you can choose one player. If this player is investigated, they will seem like a herbivore, even if they are not. ~You will need to send me the name of the first person you want to use this power on before the game can begin.

You are a carnivore, and win the game whenever you and your mafia buddies outnumber the herbivores.

You are a Deinonychus, a medium-sized, sickle-clawed dinosaur.

Your mafia buddies are Macman and Niiro. The three of you are Dromaeosaurids, and can speak with each other at any time, although you must provide me with a transcript of any communication. Each night, the three of you will decide on a player to eat.

You are a carnivore, and win the game whenever you and your mafia buddies outnumber the herbivores.

You are a Utahraptor, a large, sickle-clawed dinosaur.

Your mafia buddies are Macman and Ronike. The three of you are Dromaeosaurids, and can speak with each other at any time, although you must provide me with a transcript of any communication. Each night, the three of you will decide on a player to eat.

Additionally, you are a Framer. During the night, you can choose one player. If this player is investigated, they will seem like a carnivore, even if they are not. ~You will need to send me the name of the first person you want to use this power on before the game can begin.

You are a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Tyrant Lizard King.

Each night, you must choose one player to eat. Additionally, you will be impervious to a single kill, either through being the lynch majority or as the target of a night kill. However, once you have survived a kill, you can be banished from the island or killed by the mafia as normal.

You are an independent carnivore, and win the game whenever you are the last one left on the island.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha yeah, that explains why I had to question your pseudo-claim of doc, I was like "how did we lose a cop and what we thought was a confirmed townie n2, and then Marshy the last night if we had a doc O.o"

Top Bottom