• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Ops Brawl #1 Results

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
<<< is VerticalHorizon.

Okay Shoutouts time:

Sumer: Man you I ***** doubles dude good **** and thanks for teaming with me :) The train ride was fun as hell too. All in all I had a great time playing with you. Lets do it again soob and take home some money next time XD

L-Cancel: Nice meeting you dude. And yeah our Lunch adventure was awesome. Wish I would remember the name of that place.....lol Great job on getting 9th as well dude.

Condemned: Haha man I had no idea you entered these things. Great seeing you again dude we gotta hang out with Drew some more so I can beat your *** in some more games :p

Ori: It was good seeing you again and doing doubles friendlies with you dude. Hope to see you at the next tournament.

Ally: Man you wrecked my **** hard in Winner's. You're amazing dude I'm glad I got to play the guy who inspired me to play Snake :D GGs.

No!: Great to finally meet you, you are one cool chick. And thanks for inspiring me to get that ice cream lol

Needles of Juntah: Great **** placing 4th this time. Consider that 10 I gave you a birthday present. And nice finally getting to play you. It was a pleasure. Next time though I got you ;)

Omniiswell: Thanks dude and manyour cool as hell also. That Wario of yours is too legit. You make me wanna pick him up. Hope to play your Wario at Michigan vs the World or maybe at Hateoni's tourney. And great **** in doubles you and Judged were awesome. CLOSE matches.

Booxy: Good **** Luke getting 13th kid you're getting better :D

Hot ArmS: Great seeing you dude. Finally got to play you offline. Enter a tournament for once why dont ya ;)

Lain and Anther: Great matches in doubles guys just got done watching em on youtube. And thanks in particular to Lain for the compliments.

@ Hateoni: Thanks I heard your good too Id like to play you soon.

@Notra: Haha yeah I was the tall black guy in the grey dress shirt and the stripe black fedora hat. I heard you got a good Falco. Would like to play you sometime.

@JKBUK and Sauce: Great games in doubles very close!

@anyone I might have forgotten: Holler at me :D

@ Everyone: Great games and fun tournament I <3 Michigan Smash!!!!

Imainlowtier

Smash Cadet
Thats right A to the Z we ***** and got 7th in dubs........ with no wins. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yea.
Now I wish I would've entered singles. My bro got 25th. I could've done better than him.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
My tag was Menos in the tournament just so people who I'm giving shout outs to know.

Soul: GG. First Mario I've ever played and it caught me off guard pretty badly.

Notra: Good Falco. I don't think you missed that SH Double Laser once. It destroyed me.

Gates: GG. I think you're right about the Diddy/D3 matchup being wrong. Good learning experience for me

Dogma: Jesus dude. Best Marth I've ever seen. I knew I was going to be hurting walking into the match. That 3 stock was too beautiful for me to be mad about it. Still can't believe I made that silly mistake that cost me the match.

All in all I learned a lot. GGs everyone. 17th place for my first legit tournament isn't too bad.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
This is Easy.

Everybody in my pool: Good **** on being diverse as hell. Mewtwo, Samus, Doc, Peach, Sheik. ggs to all.

Soul: Good Mario. I'll get you next time though

Zach: Wow, our set was SO close. My counterpick backfired so hard lol

MarkLoo: **** Falco. Easily showed me my worst matchup.

Shaeden: Same as MarkLoo

Lansing peeps: We gotta step our **** up. Can't wait to train when school starts again.

Arc: Preciate the ride man. Ur mad cool, and good ish on reppin that Pit.

SCOTU: Thank you for explaining to me that pretty much errbody in MI has a **** Falco.

Lain: Was nice meeting and chatting with you for a bit.

Errbody else: Good ish keep it up. More MI tourneys ftw.

Notra

Smash Ace
hey aaron(solon) do u ever do Dead or Alive 4 tourneys. Thats my favorite fighting game, but there nvr seems to be anything goin on about it. i dont know if there is a community for it in MI, but it can always be started. :D

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
hey aaron(solon) do u ever do Dead or Alive 4 tourneys. Thats my favorite fighting game, but there nvr seems to be anything goin on about it. i dont know if there is a community for it in MI, but it can always be started. :D
OMG yes pls have one i will show up there

JCav

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($315.00) talked a little bit, cool guy
2: Judge ($90.00) cool guy as well
3: Omniswell ($45.00) switching to wario is the best thing youve done, keep it up man
4: Lain always fun
5: Ding Dong ggs man, hope to play you some more at your tourney :)
5: Needle Of Juntah lol at my controller, good talking to you any how
7: Sauce Boss great stuff man, dont drop diddy :)
7: Anther wish i coulda played you more
9: SamuraiPanda always nice to see you, wish i coulda talked to ya more
9: L-Cancel great olimar man, you played a good set!
9: Bowyer good talking to ya
9: Vertical Horizon
13: Notra keep the falco sexy and see ya at your tourney
13: Boxy
13: Iris
13: Dogma not bad...
17: Braxton
17: Ori good talking to you as always
17: Jcav ehh :/
17: Just Kinda Bored U KNO dont play g&w vs snake
17: Sumer
17: Demp
17: Menos
17: Sushi
25: Xyless
25: Undead
25: Punisher
25: Zach
25: McBad
25: Pharros
25: Gates
25: Arc good playing friendlies with you again, too bad you live so far away or we could smash sometime...
33: WTP
33: Artemis
33: Reeio
33: Bye11
33: Llama
33: Ham
33: Kynelius
33: Bye10
33: JV469
33: Soul
33: Mas
33: A to the Z lol
33: Bye07
33: Bye08
33: Kross
33: Q

scala- always a cool dude, yoshi is always good

if anyone could tell me something about my memory card or a red and white controller it would be cool...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i saw a red and white controller on top of the big tv they used next to the other big tv that was being used for brawl doubles grands

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
I don't think they actually hold a tourney for it, but you could bring it to one of the tournaments/fests and see if anybody would be interested in playing it. I asked him the same thing about VF5, and he said just bring it, and ask around if anybody is willing to go casuals while you're there.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ally - I didn't play you but I wanted to. Maybe on the 14th? Are you still going to be in MI then?

Omniswell - I already gave you some shoutouts. Also, gj on beating NoJ and Dingdong and placing higher than lain and thanks for helping run the tourney.

Needle Of Juntah - Happy Birthday :) I wish you had told us earlier so we could bake you a cake shaped like a turtle.

SamuraiPanda - Thanks for helping run the tourney.

Bowyer - Wait, I thought Bowyer quit?

Just Kinda Bored U KNO - Good friendlies.

Menos - ggs your Diddy is one of the faster ones I've seen.

McBad - Thanks for showing up to your matches <.< I do remember doing some friendlies with you though so ggs there.

That guy who pretended to be McBad - Good friendlies, Dedede dittos are very heterosexual.

Gates - omg scrub u suck quit life

Arc - ggs in friendlies

Artemis - I doubt you're reading this but ggs. You're really not as bad as you think you are.

Ori - Way to get bracket screwed :p haha jk good times

JV469 - I think I played friendlies with you, so ggs there.

A to the Z - Thanks for the Wario practice, even though it was totally in vain haha. ggs man.

Bye07 - IIRC, I played you in losers. GGs man, your Ganon is really sick. I can't believe I almost got JV 4-stocked 0.0

TO (forgot your name) - Thanks for hosting the tourney and ggs in BlazBlue. I have a lot to learn about that game.

judge!

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($315.00) QUIT TAKING MY MONEY <3 always fun dk vs snake is to fun...esp on pirate ship XD
2: Judge ($90.00) YOU WILL GET HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS
3: Omniswell ($45.00)wow you have improved so much omni keep at it dude
4: Lain - i wuv u you wernt playing your best against me though =(
5: Ding Dong -gj dingy
5: Needle Of Juntah- dont get frustrated playing me ..i hate the GAW matchup as much as u hate MK lol
7: Sauce Boss- great set we had your didy is among some of the best ones for sure
7: Anther- thrzzzzyyyy at least u let my dog out <3
9: SamuraiPanda- always fun chillin with u got better matey!
9: L-Cancel- !!! we finally met come to mor tuorneys u have the best oli in midwest
9: Bowyer- clubbin soon mate
9: Vertical Horizon- we didnt chat much =(
13: Notra- lol i shoulda came with no shirt and just looked nude...AND I LOVE MY 3/4 A PARI OF JEANS XD
13: Boxy
13: Iris- ( everytime falco lasers i nado) LOL <3 u and your letting me move in
13: Dogma
17: Braxton
17: Ori
17: Jcav
17: Just Kinda Bored U KNO
17: Sumer
17: Demp
17: Menos
17: Sushi
25: Xyless
25: Undead
25: Punisher
25: Zach
25: McBad
25: Pharros
25: Gates
25: Arc
33: WTP- SNES!
33: Artemis
33: Reeio
33: Bye11
33: Llama
33: Ham
33: Kynelius
33: Bye10
33: JV469
33: Soul
33: Mas
33: A to the Z
33: Bye07
33: Bye08
33: Kross
33: Q

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Lol Ally is taking all of our money. As if Michigan didn't already have money problems.....:p

@Judge: Next tournament dude we gotta play each other its been a long time. That MK of yours is too legit :D Good **** on 2nd dude!

Stratford

Smash Champion
Hey good tourney all, but like MarkLoo said we need more melee setups. I'll try to contribute next time too.

Lain - You're cool as hell and fun to play.
Anther - Fun matches. Playing your pika is always a joy.
Shaeden - I'll try not to get ***** so hard next time.
Jordan - Good **** for your first tourney. Why'd you own me in friendlies but then let me win in pools?
Moose - Your revenge will come.
Kinglit - Good to see you. Keep at it. You will do well.
KZhu - More Armada please.
Ally - Play more melee lol. Your Falcon's pretty ****.

Overall good ****. Keep it up MI.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Nope.
If you wanna come and run a side tourney go ahead. I know Perfect Legend comes for SF and he'd probably play. Other than that most people see DoA as a second rate fighter.

Top Bottom