• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

diddykong

QUIVO

Smash Master
will never win a national unless we get the luckiest bracket in history aka we have to be able to beat every char and then hope someone knocks the mks olimars wario out of winners/losers before we fight them

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
diddy does decent vs. mk on a not gay stage list. Olimar is gay. **** olimar forever.

i'm not sure about wario though. I have to play a really good one to see what the matchup goes like.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
olimar can srew diddy's banana game over just like how diddy can screw snake's grenade game . with some precision olimar can just throw his pikmin at our nannerz and vice versa :\ but he has 6 compared to our 2...so yeaaaa

also getting past the sh/fh pikmin throw to not actually attach but to let the pikmin walk back as a wall against bananas is pretty gay xD

TreK

Is "that guy"
Diddy is broken because he is a pretty cool guy that shoots peanuts and doesn't afraid of anything.
Olimar is broken because he is a pretty cool guy that throws his friends at you and doesn't afraid of anything.
Luigi ***** both.
*apply Teneban logic*

-> Luigi is broken.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think Diddy Kong is cute..

and cute people should have an easier time in life. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sai_:)

Smash Ace
So I think we are all in agreement about being afraid of olimar

TreK

Is "that guy"
Out of the 5 Oli mains I know, I only beat one, which is my team partner so it's only because I know his playstyle, x)

And now they're all motivated to get brood level... all at once... Like some kind of super sayan power rangers... Oh god what will I do.

Count

Smash Champion
Olimar isn't that bad as long as you have patience. I won't ever say it's a good match-up, but it's definitely even.
O.o

If you have patience, you get outcamped, imo. I try hard to outcamp olimar but its rough. I don't think its terrible or anything but i think its a slight olimar advantage at least.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Yeah, Marth is where I find most of my trouble, and Falco is a close second due to how little match-up experience I have with him. I've yet to play a good Peach, so I have no idea how that would go. Snake isn't THAT bad imo, but it definitely isn't fun :x

TreK

Is "that guy"
Peach, Marth, Falco, Wario, Luigi, idk why people complain about them.
I mean I know the matchups ok, but I know the MK matchup and snake matchup too and that doesn't stop me from complaining about it. Those characters... I don't see them having anything beyond like 55-45 on us.

I'm kind of lucky, the characters I fear are Oli, TL and ROB, which are underplayed. And that doesn't matter as they all get ***** by Luigi <3

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
If Luigi's fireballs fell like Mario he would be that much more ******.

Seriously, I can sit there for like an hour playing random 1-stock matches JUST b-reversing my characters b move and giggling :)

Top Bottom