• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not calling anyone scummy for this. I'm calling it disrespectful to the people that haven't confirmed yet.
Well then comment on what you think thus far on the players in this game.

Btw so you are calling Soupa/Dark Horse/Ranmaru/J all disrespectful people? Kay, duely noted.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, there isn't any rule about pre-game talk. Also I think this is a good use of pre-game talk, to pressure and discuss, while the rest of the cast is getting ready to go in.

I think it is beneficial to town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also, there isn't any rule about pre-game talk. Also I think this is a good use of pre-game talk, to pressure and discuss, while the rest of the cast is getting ready to go in.

I think it is beneficial to town.
Ranmaru, you are gonna be with me this game? Kay, yay.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not even trying to insult you. I'm saying that it's disrespectful to start a game when everyone isn't here and ready. Starting Day 1 early isn't fair for anyone. You're not getting all of the opinions that you need to make a convincing argument or anything along those lines. I'm saying that you shouldn't start day 1 until it officially starts or until everything is ready. I'm also saying that people shouldn't have to catch up in a game before they even confirm. Fair chance because you had the chance to confirm and not have to read two pages before doing so, while half of the player list is going to have to read 2 or more pages because of you all trying to start day 1 early and without half of the players. That's not fair. People can't confirm right away. People shouldn't have to deal with there being two pages before they even confirm. I do deny that completely. It's disrespectful to start a game without everyone, in many ways.

Do you start a board game while someones in the restroom? Not if you're trying to respect that person. What about if half of the people playing aren't at your house to play yet? Not if you're trying to respect that person. You're not respecting your friends and fellow players when you try to start the game early.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not calling them disrespectful people. I'm saying that their actions are disrespectful.

I'm not commenting on players until Day 1 has officially started or until everyone is ready.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think Joey is really trying hard for those town points.

You do realize that by shutting down discussion it IS anti-town?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not calling them disrespectful people. I'm saying that their actions are disrespectful.

I'm not commenting on players until Day 1 has officially started or until everyone is ready.
Thank you for admitting at your refusal to give information, help town, and shut down conversation.

Unvote
Vote: Joey

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Because everyone hasn't confirmed yet?

Seriously. People don't like having to start the game before they even have the chance to confirm. Sorry if that doesn't sit well with you. You're not giving everyone the fair chance to start the game strong and you're making them play catchup very early. Especially since half of the people haven't confirmed. You're just being disrespectful. :/
Who are you using testimonials from for this? I'm perfectly fine starting the game.

Joey, it's almost 90% their fault for not confirming. I'm not going to sleep just because the rabbit is.

Well I agree. Here, DH states that Soupa didn't answer your #39, but in the quote below him, is a response from Soupa to your #39 (I went and looked)

Also, I think it's legit. I think he'd want everyone else to have a chance to speak their thoughts on what is happening, which is why I haven't even voted yet.
Ran, how did what soup say in his next post have anything to do with J's quesiton?

Yes, way different from being lynched. Being lynched means town thinks you are a threat to them and therefore should be lynched. You are NK'd because the mafia believe you are a threat to them.

and what about being modkilled?

Lol what is there to answer?
how about my question?

How does that have ANYTHING to do with what I said in the quoted post?
Maybe because that's why I made my Fos, because not everyone had talked, and we could get more out of this game?

Vote: Dark Horse
J, why do you apply this vote now, yet you later say it's because I was "looking for the easiest lynch"?

Ran, how is any way encouraging people to WIFOm abbout you "having no idea what to do".

WHy are some lynches to "easy" to go after?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J: Hmmm, maybe. Does he usually defend his beliefs?

Thing is, Joey could have confirmed and waited until D1 started though. I think he feels he wouldn't want to read more than 3 pages. I do not feel he is trying to shut down discussion.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ranmaru, he has admitted to not reading any of pg 1 already. He's complaining to complain.

Shoot idk if I can tell Joey meta but I don't like what I have seen thus far from him.

He's also telling us to stop talking and wait for everyone else. Why is he the only one thus far to believe this and tell us to stop?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
People have lives. They can't be here to confirm. You all trying to start without them is really unfair for them. I've talked to people about this, and they really REALLY don't like it. It's rude to start a game without everyone ready.

J you can say whatever you want. I have the people on my side in this argument and you might as well know it. People get aggervated at you and your playstyle because of moves like this, and honestly it's really aggervating myself and from what I understand, it's not anti-town to wait for everyone.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran, how did what soup say in his next post have anything to do with J's quesiton?

Ran, how is any way encouraging people to WIFOm abbout you "having no idea what to do".
It had to do with the second line. What exactly do you think he was ignoring? (I suggest you go back and re-read J's #39)

What do you mean? Can you elaborate? I don't know what you are referring to.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
People have lives. They can't be here to confirm. You all trying to start without them is really unfair for them. I've talked to people about this, and they really REALLY don't like it. It's rude to start a game without everyone ready.

J you can say whatever you want. I have the people on my side in this argument and you might as well know it. People get aggervated at you and your playstyle because of moves like this, and honestly it's really aggervating myself and from what I understand, it's not anti-town to wait for everyone.
What? You have the people by your side? Since when? Who? Give names. How do you know what I do since you tbqh haven't played a full game with me and declare you know me so well. Why are you trying to discredit me so early, already this game, just for calling you out on something I find anti-town? What is the relevance of the second paragraph besides trying to harm my credibility?

Quit complaining, suck it up, and get used to it. Also stop acting like a bawling 4 year old.

WHO HAVE YOU TALKED TO ABOUT THIS GAME AND IT STARTING SO FAST?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Confirming! I'll be gone most of the day, but I should be able to post tonight.
See, Today doesn't have a problem Joey unlike you have had otherwise she would have said so in this post. She even says she will post tonight. What are you talking about?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'll let Today post her own thoughts since she said she was leaving soon.

Games starting before Day 1 is something skype talks about all the time. None of them that talk like it. Main examples being Gova and Tandora. You play with both of them, correct? Yeah. I know you do. I may have not talked to people in this game about it much, but I know for a fact that people don't like having to play catchup. That's exactly what you're making them do. I have played enough parts of games with you to know about your playstyle and how non-enjoyable it is to play with.

I don't care what you have to say about me being anti-town because the game hasn't started yet. When Day 1 starts I'll start caring about what you have to say.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
It had to do with the second line. What exactly do you think he was ignoring? (I suggest you go back and re-read J's #39)
He wasignoring how he said "He would be here for a while"

What do you mean? Can you elaborate? I don't know what you are referring to.
You had said soup didn't know whta he was doing.

soup had wanted people to WIFOM him, as he said he was kirby, and then brought up th epossibility of him Eifoming about it.

Put 2 and 2 together

M.K

Level 55
I hope every one of you realizes that the game has yet to start.
Makes it kinda hard to find confirmations between the chitter chatter.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J you're so wrong and while that's not what I was arguing, Meta Kirby, the mod, brings up a great point.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dark Horse how is that fair in any way, shape, or form? That's really disrespectful to the mod when you could just wait to start the day like it should start.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Joey, it allows us to continue our discussion while the mod doesn't have to worry about people's confirms getting lost in the mess.

If I were the mod, I would be perfectly fine with it.

Don't let your emotions seep into your argument too much.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll let Today post her own thoughts since she said she was leaving soon.

Games starting before Day 1 is something skype talks about all the time. None of them that talk like it. Main examples being Gova and Tandora. You play with both of them, correct? Yeah. I know you do. I may have not talked to people in this game about it much, but I know for a fact that people don't like having to play catchup. That's exactly what you're making them do. I have played enough parts of games with you to know about your playstyle and how non-enjoyable it is to play with.

I don't care what you have to say about me being anti-town because the game hasn't started yet. When Day 1 starts I'll start caring about what you have to say.
By saying Tanny I know you are full of BS because if she were to EVER have a problem with me she would say it to my face because we respect each other so much. So you are just straight up lieing and I could care less about what Gova has to say.

Funny how you say "I have ALL of the DGAMES Skype chat backing me up so STFU." Which is good for you but what does that have to do with anything in this game. Are you saying we should wait for people who are also V/LA at the current time?

Joey, keep your opinions of a player and how they play to yourself when playing a game and stop being a child. Start playing with actual info and not just with how you feel. It is annoying.

When D1 "officially" starts, you will have a lot to talk about so I think I can wait.

But just to let you know, I think you are so full of **** right now and just straight up lieing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
DH: Well I don't think J was focusing on how long Soupa might stay or not. It seems fine.

Also, I was never encouraging him to wifom. I told him it only confuses town.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What?

Tanny has a problem with the day starting early. Not with you. I'm saying in general, since I'm not talking too much about this game because the game hasn't started yet. Why would I be playing this game so early? I'm telling you information as me, not as my role. The game hasn't started yet so I don't have a reason to start playing.

I will be using feelings in a game though because that's how I play. If you don't like it, then don't bother playing with me because that's how I am and that's how I will always be.

Why would I have a lot to talk about? I'm not using any of this pre-day 1 stuff as serious game discussion, and unless something serious happens, I will not be commenting on it since it's not part of the game since the game hasn't started yet.

Why would I be lying if the game hasn't started yet?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kuz, based on that post, is number one on the people that have yet to confirm when you all tried to start the day that are annoyed @ the fact that they have to play catchup.

Kuz tell me if you're not annoyed by them trying to start the day before you had the chance to confirm please. I'm really sorry about bothering you with this. Thank you!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
the only thing i have picked up right now in pre-game is that the possibiltes of J being town have moved up in the rankings.

Ran seems pretty town right now too, dunno about DH yet.

-Joey- is null also.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
also, hiiii kuz.

we should host a smsh64 mafia sometime.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kuz, based on that post, is number one on the people that have yet to confirm when you all tried to start the day that are annoyed @ the fact that they have to play catchup.

Kuz tell me if you're not annoyed by them trying to start the day before you had the chance to confirm please. I'm really sorry about bothering you with this. Thank you!
Joey, we never tried to start the day early. The game hasn't started yet, do you know that? You can wait until the game starts if you'd like.

Hey Kuziiiiiiii how is Japan?

M.K

Level 55
Stop the personal attacks. You will be removed from the game entirely if you continue with this immature behavior.

EDIT:

Everyone, realize that the game hasn't started yet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I want to apologize to everyone so far. I just need to be more careful with things.

I won't be posting till D1 starts.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hey Kuziiiiiiii how is Japan?
Ehh, its getting annoying. Lot of panic from the american media which is seeping over here. Most of it is false.

@Joey, if you really wanted people to stop talking less, you should've just stopped responding to J. Let him have his tangent.

@J, Sit down, take a chill pill and breathe. Your reactions to Joey's posts have been uncharacteristically angry while Joey has been posting in an uncharacteristically calm manner.

@Ran, you shouldn't follow J. That will lead to disaster as always in every sense of every possible meaning of everything. You should follow me out of pity because I am in Japan and there are nuclear meltdowns in process that threaten to destroy the earth.

@Soup, I am tired of your arrogance. Like, seriously. I understand you may be a pro in EM games, which is not my concern, but your debut in dGames has been far from spectacular. You constantly tell us that you are just playing the newb/wifom/troll card because you think its fun but then don't actually improve from there. If you do plan on sticking around for awhile, then drop the "ImProPlayingLikeANubToTroolU" act.

A smash64 mafia would be pri cool.

Top Bottom