• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soupa I do not want you to back down. Press harder with your beliefs. (Just don't wifom lol, it just confuses town or instills discussion that will distract town)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@J uhh..i'm planning to become a regular here, i'd rather be known as something else then just a WIFOMing troll.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I will not be counting anything you all say as super-game related information until day one starts, by the way.

Dark Horse, someone else may use this color, and I wouldn't want to take it away from them or confuse anyone.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Modkilled counts.

Really? iirc, modkilling and lynching are two very different things.

change of topic because it was going nowhere and just stupid.
if it was so stupid, why not answer it?

immediate dismissal? I can't believe I talked about that for as few posts as I actually did. Dismissed it myself because I didn't think it was going anywhere.
Immediate as in you started to ignore my response without ever properley addressing it

Why the sudden confrontational ism and dropping of weak little things like FoS's?
J, why do you assume dropping FoSes is in any way town?
As for the attack, it was simply because he would have proabably dropped it a while ago, instead of creating this ball of WIFOM.

J, what reason does a townie have to wrap himself so tightly into a ball of WIFOM?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soupa, you do understand that Mafia here in swf is serious business, correct? Is epic silly and filled with "wifom trolls" as you say?

Where have you heard that wifom is good?

#HBC | ѕoup

i haven't heard it, it just pays off well in EM, but this is not EM, so that is another thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

nah joey, this is just pre-talk.

i have a feeling someone is gonna try and use this later in the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Really? iirc, modkilling and lynching are two very different things.
You die by your own actions, it is technically the same.

DH said:
if it was so stupid, why not answer it?
Really?

DH said:
Immediate as in you started to ignore my response without ever properley addressing it
LOL

/caps

DH said:
J, why do you assume dropping FoSes is in any way town?
As for the attack, it was simply because he would have proabably dropped it a while ago, instead of creating this ball of WIFOM.

J, what reason does a townie have to wrap himself so tightly into a ball of WIFOM?
Lol at the first line, I never assume dropping FoSes is town. I actually think the opposite since it shows hesitancy to vote someone and hopping to not lead a trail to whom they have voted for in the past and also it gives absolutely no pressure to someone because it does NOTHING but instead is a tool to pseudo-pressure someone. Your second line doesn't make sense.

Dark Horse, are you set on lynching Soupa for what he has said so far?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: "in any way town...." should read "in any way not town"
...............big difference.

Are you all really starting before we have everyone?
And why not?

nah joey, this is just pre-talk.

i have a feeling someone is gonna try and use this later in the game.
Why wouldn't people use this? You are accountable for ALL actions you do and we all know what our roles are since that is how you gain priviledge to talk in here is by confirming you have read your role pm.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Ran since EM is all about game mechanics and PR use, depends on what the situation is.

let's say you are a cop.

it's a miller setup.

let's also say it's d3, 3 villagers down and 2 mafia left. (5 village left)

i get a report, and i have a guilty on someone.

i'm going to fake the guilty on someone else.

we lynch that faked guilty.

he was mafia.

there is one miller and one maf in the graveyard, and there is one miller left.

that guilty is now clear.

you now have two clears.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You die by your own actions, it is technically the same.

Getting nightkilled is also dying by your own actions, as your actions made scum nk you.

Yes, really. Going to answer it any time soon?

LOL

/caps
Properley as in, you never started to attack my latest point. you just pushed it aside.

Lol at the first line, I never assume dropping FoSes is town. I actually think the opposite since it shows hesitancy to vote someone and hopping to not lead a trail to whom they have voted for in the past and also it gives absolutely no pressure to someone because it does NOTHING but instead is a tool to pseudo-pressure someone.
J, why do you not seem to consider that not everyone has talked yet, which could potentially lead to more scum?

Your second line doesn't make sense.
HOw doesn't it?

Soupa is trying to surround himself in WIFOM, he's practically encouraging people to WIFOM him.

Dark Horse, are you set on lynching Soupa for what he has said so far?
Right now, probably.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soupa, in that situation, what would happen if you were wrong?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Ran since EM is all about game mechanics and PR use, depends on what the situation is.

let's say you are a cop.

it's a miller setup.

let's also say it's d3, 3 villagers down and 2 mafia left. (5 village left)

i get a report, and i have a guilty on someone.

i'm going to fake the guilty on someone else.

we lynch that faked guilty.

he was mafia.

there is one miller and one maf in the graveyard, and there is one miller left.

that guilty is now clear.

you now have two clears.
But that isn't WIFOM.

why the EM card? I don't see how its necessary.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Getting nightkilled is also dying by your own actions, as your actions made scum nk you.
Yes, way different from being lynched. Being lynched means town thinks you are a threat to them and therefore should be lynched. You are NK'd because the mafia believe you are a threat to them.

DH said:
Yes, really. Going to answer it any time soon?
Lol what is there to answer?

DH said:
Properley as in, you never started to attack my latest point. you just pushed it aside.
What? I swear.

DH said:
J, why do you not seem to consider that not everyone has talked yet, which could potentially lead to more scum?
How does that have ANYTHING to do with what I said in the quoted post?

DH said:
HOw doesn't it?
.....I don't understand the wording. Hence why I said, it doesn't make sense.

DH said:
Soupa is trying to surround himself in WIFOM, he's practically encouraging people to WIFOM him.

Right now, probably.
Kay,

Vote: Dark Horse

#HBC | ѕoup

depends, by now, you're uncc'ed so you're still clear.

you tell the village "i faked a guilty" and you go from there.

it's 3-2 now. you have two clears, your guilty, and you.

doc is usually in this setup, so the doc would claim by now.

you would then have to scumhunt because mafia would cc doc.

there is other situations too ran, such a bomb WIFOM, a fool WIFOM, and my favorite, the "i'm a villager and the cop has an inno on me, he's gonna whisper me and since i'm clear i'm gonna claim cop and then have the doc be on the real cop and then watch mafia not kill me thinking i'm the real cop and doc is gonna be on me."

#HBC | ѕoup

basically: both me and the real cop survive, the cop tells me his guilties and innos, and it's basically autowin from there if you play your cards right.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Quit with the irrelevant talk about a supposed game in a supposed situation.

Soupa, talk about Ranmaru and what you think of him so far. Is Dark Horse's saying he is ready to lynch you scummy? How do you feel about being the D1 lynch?

Ranmaru, Soupa or Dark Horse?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You're just giving people a reason to be lazy if by the time they confirm they have to read more than 1000 posts. I honestly didn't read all of the first page as it is ._.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you lied about your guilty, you'd get lynched. If you were a cop in an open setup, you'd get ignored, and would not be credible.

I do not feel that would be a good risk to take. Maybe EM, but not here. I have seen town lose because of a tracker lying about his result.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You're just giving people a reason to be lazy if by the time they confirm they have to read more than 1000 posts. I honestly didn't read all of the first page as it is ._.
They signed up for this game and therefore should be ready to read whatever is thrown at them. Don't over-exaggerate it is not even 100 posts yet. Why did you skim/skip the first page? Why are you trying to comment without having any info apparantly?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J: Yeah, you are right. I just wanted to see why Soupa thought that, and it seems he is talking about something different than wifom.

I'd take DH over Soupa. It seems Soupa doesn't know what we are talking about, but DH would lynch him anyways.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: Yeah, you are right. I just wanted to see why Soupa thought that, and it seems he is talking about something different than wifom.

I'd take DH over Soupa. It seems Soupa doesn't know what we are talking about, but DH would lynch him anyways.
What are you thinking of Joey's complaining already?

Do you think DH is just trying to take the easiest lynch he can at the current time? I think so.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Only thing I believe is that we can't really scumhunt %100 because people haven't confirmed. At a later point in the game we could just say "Replace those guys, or lynch/prod them" But we can't do that now.

Although I am fine with having discussion.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I agree. Here, DH states that Soupa didn't answer your #39, but in the quote below him, is a response from Soupa to your #39 (I went and looked)

Joey, why not start now?

anyone else notice how soup hasn't answered J's#39?
@J uhh..i'm planning to become a regular here, i'd rather be known as something else then just a WIFOMing troll.

Also, I think it's legit. I think he'd want everyone else to have a chance to speak their thoughts on what is happening, which is why I haven't even voted yet.

Although Joey should calm down. If he thinks we are scummy for this, he can do so along with a vote (or FoS)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Because everyone hasn't confirmed yet?

Seriously. People don't like having to start the game before they even have the chance to confirm. Sorry if that doesn't sit well with you. You're not giving everyone the fair chance to start the game strong and you're making them play catchup very early. Especially since half of the people haven't confirmed. You're just being disrespectful. :/

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not calling anyone scummy for this. I'm calling it disrespectful to the people that haven't confirmed yet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Because everyone hasn't confirmed yet?

Seriously. People don't like having to start the game before they even have the chance to confirm. Sorry if that doesn't sit well with you. You're not giving everyone the fair chance to start the game strong and you're making them play catchup very early. Especially since half of the people haven't confirmed. You're just being disrespectful. :/
So you are saying we should all just shut up and wait? So you are saying that people should be given the comfy road to start a game? Fair chance? How so? To be fair, they signed up for this and therefore should be ready for anything but you are gonna deny this. Disrespectful? Nice little insult to try and get me to shut it but no.

Top Bottom