• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
P Diddy Kong could either catch Toad, Be a support Trophy, or not get in at all. How is a stupid monkey that looks like P diddy cool? K. Rool would be much more deservng than P diddy Kong for brawl if you just want someone besides DK to represent DK.
Seriously, he's all but confirmed. Look at it this way.

1.In Japan, Sakurai did this poll. Diddy Kong was on the top 5. Japan HATES DONKEY KONG WITH A PASSION!

2.He's the 2nd most important character of Nintendo's #4 best selling series [only Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda sell better].

3.His fanbase is Gigantic. Seriously, he's got a huge fanbase, and would pwn K Rool's anyday [I'm all for K Roll btw].

4.He stars in DKC2, the #4 best selling SNES game. [not including SM World, since it was originally a bundle game]

5.He is the 2nd most important character in DKC1, the #1 best selling SNES game. [same SMW reason as above].

6.He's appeared in over 10 Donkey Kong titles, has two racing games of his own, and has appeared in well over a dozen Mario games.

7.He is up there with Wario, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Sonic as most disappointed character NOT TO BE IN MELEE!

8.Sakurai likes the idea of having him in Brawl.

9.He's probably as reconizable as Sonic, and is the most reconizable [or 2nd most reconizable] possible [but not confirmed] newcomer.

10.Ask gamers if they know who Diddy and K Rool are. 10/10 will say they know who Diddy is [if there is one who doesn't, shoot them on contact], and maybe 4-7/10 would know K. Rool. Same results with pics probably.

11.Name 10 more reconizable, bigger pro-Brawl fanbase, more important in video gaming, bigger fanbase [in general], and more desired characters for Brawl [go on, you won't get past 2 or 3, if even that].

12.If Diddy isn't in Brawl as a PC, Sakurai will be stabbed by rabbid fanboys [myself included]. :laugh: Seriously though, that would be bad bussiness on Nintendo's part.

13.IMO the only more desired character for Brawl is Sonic. Ridley and Dedede are definitely competiting, but Ridley, Sonic, Dedede, and Diddy Kong are definitely the most worthy for Brawl.

14.He is original, could have a insane amount of possible moves, and would invent his own style of fighting.

15.IDK, wat character has been a star in such a big series in basically all it's games, plus a few of there own's that is more worthy=??? Sonic probaby, Ridley=his series has barely sold 1/4th the units, and he doesn't have his own games.

16.All these reasons are why he is the most likely, and one of the most [if not the most, I beleive he's the most btw] deserving character for Brawl. Him not being in Brawl AS A PC would be a embarrassment by Sakurai, and would be a retarted move. Why not include him in BRAWL since he's that important, and brings so much originality, personality, and fanbase to Brawl=??? ;) :chuckle: :) :p :laugh: :grin:

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

1.In Japan, Sakurai did this poll. Diddy Kong was on the top 5. Japan HATES DONKEY KONG WITH A PASSION!
Who doesn't? By the way, What "poll" are you talking about?
2.He's the 2nd most important character of Nintendo's #4 best selling series [only Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda sell better].
You can never convince me Warioware sells worse, or even Kirby's games.3.His fanbase is Gigantic. Seriously, he's got a huge fanbase, and would pwn K Rool's anyday [I'm all for K Roll btw].
So? I guarantee 1/2 are just kids who think monkeys that talk are cool, another Quarter Is just idiots.
4.He stars in DKC2, the #4 best selling SNES game. [not including SM World, since it was originally a bundle game]
So? I never really liked DKC games. I really don't give a **** about SNES since no one plays it anymore.5.He is the 2nd most important character in DKC1, the #1 best selling SNES game. [same SMW reason as above].

6.He's appeared in over 10 Donkey Kong titles, has two racing games of his own, and has appeared in well over a dozen Mario games.
Goomba has been in well more Mario games, a better franchise. Does that mean everyone loves him?7.He is up there with Wario, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Sonic as most disappointed character NOT TO BE IN MELEE!
I don't believe Ridley was beat by P Diddy Kong in that Poll or whatever.8.Sakurai likes the idea of having him in Brawl.
How so? Support that please.9.He's probably as reconizable as Sonic, and is the most reconizable [or 2nd most reconizable] possible [but not confirmed] newcomer.
He's more recognized than Wario or Ike? GTFOutta here!10.Ask gamers if they know who Diddy and K Rool are. 10/10 will say they know who Diddy is [if there is one who doesn't, shoot them on contact], and maybe 4-7/10 would know K. Rool. Same results with pics probably.
So? Asking who someone who is who doesn't determine popularity.11.Name 10 more reconizable, bigger pro-Brawl fanbase, more important in video gaming, bigger fanbase [in general], and more desired characters for Brawl [go on, you won't get past 2 or 3, if even that].
Ridley Wario Mario Ike Captain Falcon Game Watch Luigi Kirby.12.If Diddy isn't in Brawl as a PC, Sakurai will be stabbed by rabbid fanboys [myself included]. :laugh: Seriously though, that would be bad bussiness on Nintendo's part.
How so? I guarantee people would buy Brawl even if P diddy Kong wasn't there, I'd buy it even with the only things added so far.13.IMO the only more desired character for Brawl is Sonic. Ridley and Dedede are definitely competiting, but Ridley, Sonic, Dedede, and Diddy Kong are definitely the most worthy for Brawl.
Dedede, Ridley, Megaman, Bomberman, Sonic, anyone in a nintendo console game would probably be more worthy.14.He is original, could have a insane amount of possible moves, and would invent his own style of fighting.
So would Paper Mario, but he doesn't have a thread about him, no?15.IDK, wat character has been a star in such a big series in basically all it's games, plus a few of there own's that is more worthy=??? Sonic probaby, Ridley=his series has barely sold 1/4th the units, and he doesn't have his own games.
You're repeating your so-called "Points".16.All these reasons are why he is the most likely, and one of the most [if not the most, I beleive he's the most btw] deserving character for Brawl. Him not being in Brawl AS A PC would be a embarrassment by Sakurai, and would be a retarted move. Why not include him in BRAWL since he's that important, and brings so much originality, personality, and fanbase to Brawl=??? ;) :chuckle: :) :p :laugh: :grin:
How would one that's not original to Brawl bring "Originality"? All of the fanbase of P Diddy Kong would still buy SSBB anyways, It rocks even how it's presented now. Sakurai could do anything with Brawl and get a million great ratings from a few overpaid ***holes.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Biggies Smalls, you're a complete noob to not know about Sakurai's poll by now. And, every point Johnknight gave was very good and very true. You're in denial of the fact that Diddy is all but confirmed just because you don't like the character.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Biggies Smalls, you're a complete noob to not know about Sakurai's poll by now. And, every point Johnknight gave was very good and very true. You're in denial of the fact that Diddy is all but confirmed just because you don't like the character.
I don't at all, I don't pay attention to things in japanese ever since Marth and Roy.
We'll see on the website.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I don't at all, I don't pay attention to things in japanese ever since Marth and Roy.
We'll see on the website.
A person named SamuraiPanda translated that poll. It's stickied in the General Brawl Discussion forum. I advise you to give that a good read before you go trolling the boards.

Diddy Kong is about as deserving as they get. If you can't accept that he has at least a shot, then you shouldn't even be on these boards.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
A person named SamuraiPanda translated that poll. It's stickied in the General Brawl Discussion forum. I advise you to give that a good read before you go trolling the boards.

Diddy Kong is about as deserving as they get. If you can't accept that he has at least a shot, then you shouldn't even be on these boards.
I'm going to read that. P diddy has a shot, just not a good one is all I'm saying. How am I trolling? I never bullied ANYONE.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Diddy is hardly all but confirmed. Even though Biggie is sort of annoying and has about 50 posts per day, we'll simply have to see on the website.

Biggie, perhaps you should pay attention to the Japanese stuff, sice... you know, a Japanese company is making this game.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Diddy is hardly all but confirmed. Even though Biggie is sort of annoying and has about 50 posts per day, we'll simply have to see on the website.

Biggie, perhaps you should pay attention to the Japanese stuff, sice... you know, a Japanese company is making this game.
So? Seeing that people attack me from a "Group" isn't annoying, let's talk about how annoying I am.
...Japanese made the wii. and also Biggie Smalls your almost as stupid as Neo... trust me you wont win
Yes, read how I am stupid, in your post. So? I'm mad about how the Poll was limited to Japan, and how certain games were too. I'm not extremely against P diddy Kong, I just feelhe has a low chance of getting on Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

3.His fanbase is Gigantic. Seriously, he's got a huge fanbase, and would pwn K Rool's anyday [I'm all for K Roll btw].

5.He is the 2nd most important character in DKC1, the #1 best selling SNES game. [same SMW reason as above].

7.He is up there with Wario, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Sonic as most disappointed character NOT TO BE IN MELEE!

9.He's probably as reconizable as Sonic, and is the most reconizable [or 2nd most reconizable] possible [but not confirmed] newcomer.

10.Ask gamers if they know who Diddy and K Rool are. 10/10 will say they know who Diddy is [if there is one who doesn't, shoot them on contact], and maybe 4-7/10 would know K. Rool. Same results with pics probably.

11.Name 10 more reconizable, bigger pro-Brawl fanbase, more important in video gaming, bigger fanbase [in general], and more desired characters for Brawl [go on, you won't get past 2 or 3, if even that].

12.If Diddy isn't in Brawl as a PC, Sakurai will be stabbed by rabbid fanboys [myself included]. :laugh: Seriously though, that would be bad bussiness on Nintendo's part.

13.IMO the only more desired character for Brawl is Sonic. Ridley and Dedede are definitely competiting, but Ridley, Sonic, Dedede, and Diddy Kong are definitely the most worthy for Brawl.

14.He is original, could have a insane amount of possible moves, and would invent his own style of fighting.

15.IDK, wat character has been a star in such a big series in basically all it's games, plus a few of there own's that is more worthy=??? Sonic probaby, Ridley=his series has barely sold 1/4th the units, and he doesn't have his own games.

16.All these reasons are why he is the most likely, and one of the most [if not the most, I beleive he's the most btw] deserving character for Brawl. Him not being in Brawl AS A PC would be a embarrassment by Sakurai, and would be a retarted move. Why not include him in BRAWL since he's that important, and brings so much originality, personality, and fanbase to Brawl=??? ;) :chuckle: :) :p :laugh: :grin:
yeah john, you pretty much nailed it on the head. if rep was still here, i'd give it to you

diddy for brawl

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
ok biggie
THIS IS P DIDDY

THIS IS DIDDY KONG... 2 verry different things... P diddy a crappy rapper Diddy Kong one of the most famous nintendo characters
The image link was blocked, but I accidentally always mix up the names, because P. Diddy is catchy but a pisspoor rapper.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
WTF does P. Sh*tty have to do with this thread?

Diddy Kong is probably the only character I would be dissapointed if he were not to be a PC in Brawl. It's not like I'm a Diddy fanatic, but I seriously think the DK series deserves more characters other than DK himself to represent it.

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
i didnt really have time to search all the posts here but i was wondering if anyone noticed this:

i know these "Mode A" guys are being speculated as being clone like fightes much like the wireframe fighters, and when looking at this pic the first thing i noticed was the way that character was sitting it looks just like Diddy's idle stance...

anyone else notice this?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
This has probably been covered already but, do any of the Diddy (solo) supporters find it concerning that Sakurai showed interest in pairing Diddy with Dixie?

I wouldn't mind either way, really. But this being the Solo Diddy thread, i'm curious to know how any other Diddy supporters feel about that.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Quote from Wikipedia
[edit] Franchises
List of franchises with more than 10 million units sold.

1. Mario (193 million)[139]
  2. Pokémon (155 million)[139]
  3. The Sims (90 million)[99]
  4. Final Fantasy (75 million)[140]
  5. Tetris (60 million)[141]
  6. Madden NFL (60 million)[142]
  7. The Legend of Zelda (52 million)[143]
  8. Grand Theft Auto (50 million)[144]
  9. Donkey Kong (48 million)[144][139]
  10. Gran Turismo (47 million)[145]
  11. Sonic the Hedgehog (44 million)[146]
  12. Lineage (43 million)[144]
  13. Dragon Quest (41 million)[147]
  14. Crash Bandicoot (34 million)[100]
  15. Tomb Raider (32 million)[148]
  16. Resident Evil (31 million)[149]
  17. James Bond (30 million)[150]
  18. Mega Man (27 million)[149]
  19. Medal of Honor (27 million)[151]
  20. Command & Conquer (25 million)[152]
  21. Street Fighter (25 million)[149]
  22. Mortal Kombat (20 million)[153]
  23. Castlevania (20 million)[154]
  24. Tekken (20 million)[155]
  25. Frogger (20 million)[156]
  26. Metal Gear (20 million)[157]
  27. Warcraft (19 million)[100][144]
  28. Rayman (18.5 million)[158]
  29. Spyro the Dragon (17 million)[100]
  30. Winning Eleven (17 million)[159]
  31. Diablo (17 million)[100]
  32. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (17 million)[158]
  33. SimCity (17 million)[160]
  34. Age of Empires (16 million)[161]
  35. Half-Life (16 million)[162]
  36. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (15 million)[158]
  37. Need for Speed Underground (15 million)[163]
  38. Nintendogs (14.79 million)[50]
  39. Halo (14.7 million)[164]
  40. Driver (14 million)[165]
  41. Disney series (13.2 million)[166]
  42. Metroid (13 million)[139]
  43. Wii Series (12.81 million)[50]
  44. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (12 million)[158]
  45. Myst (11 million)[158]
  46. Super Smash Bros. (10.89 million approximately)[33][28][41]
  47. Lord of the Rings (10 million)[167]
  48. Dragon Ball Z (10 million)[168]
  49. Ace Combat (10 million)[169]
  50. Kingdom Hearts (10 million shipped)[56]

Well where is Bomberman=???

1.You may hate Donkey Kong, but DKC is classic. Seriously, Donkey Kong Country alone sold 20 million units...that's more than twice as many any series repped in Brawl, other than Mario, tLOZ, Pokemon, and Metroid [in which it still outsold the series in this one game].

2.You just fell on your face, HARD!

3.Prove it, go on prove it. Show me the figures and numbers.

4.If so, how come only 4 systems have outsold it=??? How come Ice Climbers got in with one game, Pit got in with one game, Game and Watch got in and he's retro, and he's retro, Marth got in and he's retro, Ness got in and he's retro, and on, and on, and on. In fact, Diddy was in Mario Strikers Charged, which came out about 2 months ago, and is going to be in Mario Kart Wii, as well as his star roll in Diddy Kong Racing DS.

5.But has Goomba ever been playable, the main character in 3 blockbuster hits, and been the hero's sidekick in all the other games basically=???

6.Ridley was #2 on the poll, and either Diddy was one vote behind him, or tied.

7.SamuraiPanda's translation thread, it's sticked in the general Brawl section area.

8.OMFG, you think Ike is more reconizable! That is f***ing retarted, I'm sorry. If you were to show a pic of Ike and Diddy Kong to random people in the streets, basically no one would know who Ike is, and all the real gamers would know Diddy Kong. Seriously, Diddy is like 50 times as reconizable! :laugh:

9.Reconizability is one of my 5 things that I judge character's chances in Brawl. It definitely helps, who are they gonna choose, unreconizable characters like Bomberman, Goombella [Paper Mario 2], and that one random guy named Error in Zelda 2, or Sonic, Diddy Kong, and Ridley=???

10.Ridley: Nope, not in as many games, and Diddy is the 2nd most important character in DKC1, which outsells the entire Metroid series.
Wario: Ahh...NO! Sure he was in Super Mairo Land 2, had the 4 part Wario Land series, stared in Wario World, and now has the WArio Ware series, but he hasn't done anything next to this monkey. :grin:
Mario: I said possible NEWCOMER character,s not confirmed
Ike: same as above
Captain Falcon: Returny, but not as reconizable.
Game Watch: Same as above.
Luigi: Returny genius.
Kirby: Confirmed...

11.Okay, this is the 2nd most posted on not confirmed character thread. Only the Ridley thread has more posts, and that is because they get more random people who are like "zomg dragons don't fit in Brawl", or "zomg, he's a purple dragon like his best friend Barney". Here, we get very few people who doubt his chances, and the only logical one who ever really questioned his chances was Cheif Mendez.

And you obviously don't know how big DK Country is, or how big of a impact it made in gaming. Honestly, stop focusing on newer characters, and focus on characters who are older, but still running strong. That is where most of the characters selected to be in Brawl will come from, for sure! :)

12.Dedede: Possibly, but he's so expected he doesn't have a fanbase.

Ridley: Maybe, but I doubt he has as big as a fanbase.

Megaman: Megaman is my #3 top pick for Brawl, and I'll honestly say Diddy Kong's desire for Brawl is so many levels higher than Megaman's, for sure.

Bomberman: That was a f***ing joke, right=??? He's not going to happen, face it!

Sonic: OMFG, read my post! I said SONIC was more desired!

anyone in a nintendo console game would probably be more worthy: Speak your reasons, and use reasoning not "zomg Diddy is gay", and sotp being such a f***ing moron.

13.LOL, we have like 300 character for Brawl threads. Diddy being the 2nd most posted on.

How would one that's not original to Brawl bring "Originality"? All of the fanbase of P Diddy Kong would still buy SSBB anyways, It rocks even how it's presented now. Sakurai could do anything with Brawl and get a million great ratings from a few overpaid ***holes.
14.Well your points are retarted, I'm sorry. Hell, I'll bet Diddy Kong is in Brawl. Hell, I'll bet my sister, TV, and bowl of Frosted Flakes Diddy Kong is in Brawl! :laugh: Go on, put your money where your mouth is! :chuckle: :p :lick:

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
I like Diddy Kong, I really do. But I'm just curious... how many people would actually use him? I mean, looking at his move set you guys made he looks like a pretty dull character. I know Sakurai can come up with something better, but from what I've seen he doesn't look very impressive. I mean if you guys are fighting so hard for him maybe he should have a better moveset? I mean his moves are either tail based or they are a copy from someone else.

Diddy deserves to be in the game. But since he's DK's partner he's probably always going to be compared to DK. Zelda was always compared to Sheik even though their styles wer different. Luigi was compared to Mario even though their attacks and movements were different.

DK will be improved, whether you guys know it or not. All of the characters are going to be better actually. But Diddy might be doomed to be compared to DK. Even if that wasn't the case, he doesn't really introduce anything unique to the roster... sadly.....

Ray 01 can give us another character with many projectiles. King Dedede can give us a heavyweight that has a mallet. Ridley gives us a large character who can jump multiple times. Krystal gives us a new weapon, a staff.

So what would Diddy give us? Peanut guns are another weak projectile that goes straight. The jet pack would be comparitable to Pit's Wings of Icarus or Fox's Firefox. His Simian Slam is another fast falling down B attack. And his charge is another Skull Bash/ Green Missile.

People seem to always avoid this question. So I'm asking it again. What can Diddy give us that no other character could give us? If he is unable to do that then its probably not worth it to have him on the roster.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
People seem to always avoid this question. So I'm asking it again. What can Diddy give us that no other character could give us? If he is unable to do that then its probably not worth it to have him on the roster.
Acrobatic moves would make Diddy the most unqiue I think. So far, he was always the most nimble character in the games he was in... Or atleast, in games where you can compare him to other characters as in Mario sports and DK64. In DKC he also was a lot faster than DK, and a tad faster than Dixie aswell and his cartwheel would deffinatly make an intressting move.

As for acrobatic moves... Yeah a lot of Smash's characters already have a lot of those moves. But Sakurai could easly involve Diddy doing breakdances, head spins, back flips and salto attacks combining with some tail spins and whips and what not.

Yes, moveset wise he'll not be as unique as lets say... Ridley but that doesn't make him less worthy. Infact, people are also doubting even Sonic's moveset but does that make him less wanted? Don't think so...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, I don't agree there. Diddy's stats would be very similair to the likes of Young Link and Pikachu. Small, agile, fast moves but the lack of some good KO moves. But Pit and MetaKnight look like they're gonna be such characters aswell, yet they are still the most hyped of all the newcommers. Looks like fast characters means instand sucess, meaning that Diddy would probarly be good received aswell?

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman

um.... my SNES came bundled with DKC#1...

but oh well... I could trump this whole thread that with diddy or NOT youre buying brawl...

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
I like Diddy Kong, I really do. But I'm just curious... how many people would actually use him? I mean, looking at his move set you guys made he looks like a pretty dull character. I know Sakurai can come up with something better, but from what I've seen he doesn't look very impressive. I mean if you guys are fighting so hard for him maybe he should have a better moveset? I mean his moves are either tail based or they are a copy from someone else.

Diddy deserves to be in the game. But since he's DK's partner he's probably always going to be compared to DK. Zelda was always compared to Sheik even though their styles wer different. Luigi was compared to Mario even though their attacks and movements were different.

DK will be improved, whether you guys know it or not. All of the characters are going to be better actually. But Diddy might be doomed to be compared to DK. Even if that wasn't the case, he doesn't really introduce anything unique to the roster... sadly.....

Ray 01 can give us another character with many projectiles. King Dedede can give us a heavyweight that has a mallet. Ridley gives us a large character who can jump multiple times. Krystal gives us a new weapon, a staff.

So what would Diddy give us? Peanut guns are another weak projectile that goes straight. The jet pack would be comparitable to Pit's Wings of Icarus or Fox's Firefox. His Simian Slam is another fast falling down B attack. And his charge is another Skull Bash/ Green Missile.

IMO not every character needs to introduce something completely new to the series. Just having him in the game as a PC would be fine.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well, I don't agree there. Diddy's stats would be very similair to the likes of Young Link and Pikachu. Small, agile, fast moves but the lack of some good KO moves. But Pit and MetaKnight look like they're gonna be such characters aswell, yet they are still the most hyped of all the newcommers. Looks like fast characters means instand sucess, meaning that Diddy would probarly be good received aswell?
yeah, that does seem about right. diddy has always been the quick and nimble character, or at least one of them

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL, I am seeing people who I thought were dead. :laugh: And where is the response BiggeSmall=??? Owned...I love using stats=makes me look smart! :grin:

Diddy's stats would be unique [sorta], he'd weigh about YLink's wieght, would be a bit faster than YLink, would be a semi-fast faller, would be very aerial, would be very comboable, well above average spamable, and would unleash an entire new style of fighting never seen before! His stars would be sorta unique, but his techniques are wat really would drive him to be wat super original! :)

Edit: I won't buy Brawl if Diddy isn't in it to take up your bet. But if he's in Brawl, you'll have to have a Diddy sig for 3 months, and you have to show it everytime you post. Agreed=???

I love making bets, lol! XD

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Diddy's definately in...anyway...

@the sandman: Johnknight hit it on the button...
Diddy doesn't need spectacularly inovative SM's ect...He'd be close to a young link in the way he moves but he would'nt use fire power or spacing, more of a close in fighter. Almost like a Jiggs but heavier, faster and less...dodgy.
The closest thing to him would be YLink but they'd consist of completely different stratagies based on the rabbit-like mobility they posess

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL, love how much I make bets. I bet my mother that Broly isn't in Brawl, I bet my sister, bowl of Frosted Flakes, and me playing/never playing Brawl if Diddy is in Brawl, and bet a copy of Brawl Lucario is in Brawl, as well as a anti-WW Link sig if he isn't in Brawl! :laugh: Whoa, a SWF record! :laugh:

And about the whole YLink comparision thingy, they may have near same stats [YLink WW Link and Diddy Kong], but their fighting styles will be completely opposites basically. One is a young swordsmen with bombs, arrows, and a boomerang, one is a monkey that beats people with it's tail, does cartwheels, slam charges peope, and pulls lots of kicks [actually both of them will probably do the later]. So ya, that's how I think Diddy will add up/compare to YLink WW Link. :)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well, yeah. i mean if two characters fought the same way, then it would kinda suck right? i mean at least the stats were diffrent for link and young link.

but what might work for diddy is his quick play and maybe he'll be very aerial based

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
LOL, I am seeing people who I thought were dead. And where is the response BiggeSmall=??? Owned...I love using stats=makes me look smart!

Diddy's stats would be unique [sorta], he'd weigh about YLink's wieght, would be a bit faster than YLink, would be a semi-fast faller, would be very aerial, would be very comboable, well above average spamable, and would unleash an entire new style of fighting never seen before! His stars would be sorta unique, but his techniques are wat really would drive him to be wat super original!

Edit: I won't buy Brawl if Diddy isn't in it to take up your bet. But if he's in Brawl, you'll have to have a Diddy sig for 3 months, and you have to show it everytime you post. Agreed=???

I love making bets, lol! XD
Just because I have a life and don't stay up all night here doesn't mean I have no response. Talking about someone behidn their back is obviously one of the most lowest things a poor nerd can do. I'm just using the screen name of Biggie Smalls so I can remind people of his badassness.
Biggie Smalls is a ****** and guy above me I would use Diddy, probably not as one of my mains though because that's reserved for the princesses...
Yes, If I was a ****** I wouldn't be here. I'd probably be the next door from your mom in the Mentally sick home.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yes, If I was a ****** I wouldn't be here. I'd probably be the next door from your mom in the Mentally sick home.
i've heard better comebacks from an ill-bred, backwater, Paris Hilton wannabe.

look, the reasons you are giving us don't justify anything. if you hate diddy, then just tell us. but if you can't think of any good reason why diddy shouldn't be in brawl, BESIDES the facts you've given us already (since none of it really has a point), then do it. otherwise...

GTFO!!

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
i've heard better comebacks from an ill-bred, backwater, Paris Hilton wannabe.

look, the reasons you are giving us don't justify anything. if you hate diddy, then just tell us. but if you can't think of any good reason why diddy shouldn't be in brawl, BESIDES the facts you've given us already (since none of it really has a point), then do it. otherwise...

GTFO!!
You've heard better comebacks from Rosie O'Donnel? I think not. Anyways, I am looking forward to Diddy.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
You've heard better comebacks from Rosie O'Donnel? I think not. Anyways, I am looking forward to Diddy.

touche......

well from the posts i've seen, it looks like you never liked diddy at all. i mean all you talked about was "I hate Diddy, cause he's a monkey" and "Diddy reminds me of P. Diddy, and I HATE HIM!!"

don't confuse us like that

Top Bottom