• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Neighbors suck. Don't ever give me cash on my birthday... ;>_>
Although Tuanto is an absolutley awesome name, I think Zombie and Dweller probarly have names as John or something. :p

zombie7775

Smash Lord
OK my name isnt taunto. It doesnt even start with a T. Dweller I would take offense from being called jon also.

Peeze

Smash Master
Ok guys stop calling Tuanto, Tuanto, because Taunto takes offense when we call him Tuanto.
So from now on lets not call tuanto tuanto, but we'll call tuanto by tuantos smash boards name Tuanto-uh i mean tuanto.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
c'mon guys, this thread used to be lively and such! there hasn't been a reply for a month!

diddy for brawl
I'd have to say becaue the thread has become nothing but spam and country flaming. This thread needs to be montired more for flaming if it going to be lively again

Merry X-Mas anyway

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Hell yeah! And btw, where'd xian go?
Don't know, don't care. He's always bitter, stubborn, and biased whenver he shows up. >_> Anyway, is the title of this thread truly necesary? I mean, honestly, are there even any Diddy haters around? Who's going around posting things like "OMGWTF are you thinking diddy sux!!"

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Don't know, don't care. He's always bitter, stubborn, and biased whenver he shows up. >_> Anyway, is the title of this thread truly necesary? I mean, honestly, are there even any Diddy haters around? Who's going around posting things like "OMGWTF are you thinking diddy sux!!"
LoL I think he saw my moveset for DK Jr. and left. Jk. Yeah not very many people hate diddy, and are willing to say it due to rabid fans.

And the thread died thats how life goes, so just get over it. It lived to be over a hundred just let it die. :p

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mista mista, Nintendo fully owns Diddy and all other Kong characters. So yeah, I think his changes are really high.

Ohh and Merry Christmas everybody. :)

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
hey guys i am bored...
just want to know what are your thoughts on finding a DS on ebay for less than 100, and that includes shipping

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
well, that post was just spam. if you want to find out something like that, go to a thread that has something to do with what you're talking about.
now some words to make this post not spam
diddy in brawl all the way.
lol, xienfeng. good times.

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
its not spam... haha, yeah it is, but i am sooo bored! and its 7am... but Diddy is awesome in SSBM... even though it makes me really mad when i get smashed by him...

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
How could anyone hate Diddy?

He's practically a definite in. Diddy is gonna be a sweet addition, maybe they'll have a stage with vines to swing on!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Same here, Diddy's got mad skillz! I wanna see-em in Brawl!

I think Diddy is more of a fighter than a racer. He was just annoying on Mario Kart: Double Dash. Maybe it's just me...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I always used Diddy in Mario Kart: Double Dash... It's not only because he's Diddy, he has a pretty **** good Special Item aswell! He's lightweight to, which also opens alot of ways... No I don't think Diddy is annoying in MK:DD, rather than complaining try him out for once?

Btw, anyone has seen the new renders of Diddy Kong Racing DS? Here they are: http://gonintendo.com/?p=11836. It's as you see, not a complete remake since they added alot of new features. And I also happen to love the new Tiny Kong.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah Diddy would be a nice edition to brawl.There is also no reson why he'd be a clone aswell.He uses different items/weapons to big DK in most if not all his games.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No, that'd better be his recovery move. His super move should imo be his electric guitar...

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
yup the guitar would rock. no pun intended. lol. but yeah diddy better make it in. i think in brawl all of the characters that we thought were supposed to be in melee or in the original ssb (i.e Wario) will be in brawl. and Diddy is way overdue.

Diddyrules

Smash Apprentice
I personally would love to see Diddy in Brawl, he's like, my favorite videogame character ever (hints the screenname) and I think he has a great set of attacks on DK64 to make a Super Smash Bros character.

Diddy Kong for Brawl!

And by the way, I'd have to agree that Diddy's guitar should be his super attack and the jetpack should be the recovery attack, I mean, using the jetpack to recover makes more sense than anything else I can think of.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
OMG! Diddy Kong HAS to be in Brawl! He was completely left out of Melee (save for one mention in the DK Rap), so Nintendo owes him!

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
OMG! Diddy Kong HAS to be in Brawl! He was completely left out of Melee (save for one mention in the DK Rap), so Nintendo owes him!
He was mentioned in dixies trophy :p :laugh: he will probaly be in brawl.... I really thought this thread and the DK jr. thread died out....

Top Bottom