• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Peeze

Smash Master
Most Game characters don't age, they are a certain age and stay that way for the rest of their lives, otherwise Dk would be dead, and diddy would be grown.
Unless it's for the point of a story(LoZ) characters don't age in real time.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
oh well. steal one then. :laugh:

Dweller check the green box.
Yeah, I don't have a permit for it and I'm just going to steal a weapon does the term "felony" mean anything to you. Remember I go down and your out a partner for Melee. Diddy should randomly get a sword because swords kill and senseless violence rules.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't have a permit for it and I'm just going to steal a weapon does the term "felony" mean anything to you. Remember I go down and your out a partner for Melee. Diddy should randomly get a sword because swords kill and senseless violence rules.
Ok you give some good points and i agree with that post.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I would, but they are about 700 dollars that I don't have. Also you can actuially carry one in public, but you need a special permit.

They are not 700 dollars. I have about 6 behind me right now. And one with a skull for the hilt hanging on the wall. And about 4 in the basement. However they are my roommates.

If Resident Evil were to break out. We would be SO freaking ready.

QUOTE=The Basement Dweller;1894362]Yeah, I don't have a permit for it and I'm just going to steal a weapon does the term "felony" mean anything to you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. BUT you'll have a sword. You can take out a couple of mallcops.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Yes chop down the mallcops with the sword. That is a great idea to solve everything. Also that skull sword sounds pretty cool.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I know. Their mall rarely has people. Zombie saw five. Dweller was questioning if it was the same mall. Zombie confirmed it.

Since this whole thread is off topic half of the time anyway, which one of you is better at Smash? Out of curiosity.

Also. I don't think there is anymore to say about Diddy. Alternate costumes were discussed, moves, levels, abilities......

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I know. Their mall rarely has people. Zombie saw five. Dweller was questioning if it was the same mall. Zombie confirmed it.

Since this whole thread is off topic half of the time anyway, which one of you is better at Smash? Out of curiosity.

Also. I don't think there is anymore to say about Diddy. Alternate costumes were discussed, moves, levels, abilities......
The same thing's happened to the Krystal thread and recently the Lyn thread as well - after so many posts, threads just run out of fuel after a while...

BTW Roy's 15.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
The same thing's happened to the Krystal thread and recently the Lyn thread as well - after so many posts, threads just run out of fuel after a while...

BTW Roy's 15.
It's a curse for threads like these. After so many pages, you just run out of things you can say. Take a look in the Tom Nook thread for a prime example.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master

I'm going to go out on a very stable limb and say since I tuaght him how to play Smash that I am better, not only that I can four stock him on demand.:chuckle:

flaco

The Terminator
four stock him on demand thats pretty cool I done that before um yo that other site is down or something happened I cant post

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Ya ever see them play?

Do you have vids? I need to pick up a capture card myself.
Besides Tuanto is just waiting for a tournament. Then he's gonna knock you senseless and take the title. The crowds will cheer. TUANTO TUANTO TUANTO!!!!

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Ya ever see them play?

Do you have vids? I need to pick up a capture card myself.
Besides Tuanto is just waiting for a tournament. Then he's gonna knock you senseless and take the title. The crowds will cheer. TUANTO TUANTO TUANTO!!!!
Tuanto would be a wierd name, bu8t if you guys want to act like that is his real name go ahead. I guess that makes me the Lone Ranger right?:laugh: Any way I doubt he will beat me anytime soon he hangs on my everyword so he can improve his Roy.

Top Bottom