• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGDTJ Info Dump

Violence

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I have some sets on my comp that are probably of interest. I'll be uploading them soon and posting links, but I just got back to Canada, so you're gonna have to gimme a bit of time to get settled again.

I didn't get as much recorded as I thought, because I thought that by day 2, I'd be knocked out.

To my surprise, I wasn't, so I didn't man my recording setup nearly as much as I should have.

That said, I do have the entire MacD vs Axe set, and the last two games of Fly Amanita vs HBox

D

Deleted member

lol

i didn't even know that was the round robin

thought they were just friendlies till after jeff spanked me

--

me and axe wasn't recorded since it was in a remote area

axe wasn't playing at his usual **** standards, i played like a doosche. next time i face him i know he will tap

--

--

i also beat Taj in pools, gg7 in a mm, Tai in a mm, beat GG7/Light in teams and got gheyed in teams by Taj/Axe. I fking hate the fk out of AZ for pulling a ghey hustle against MacD. I got pissed that i lost my 10 dollar bet and i'm happy that i ***** all of them

some AZ people are cool though

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Did anyone rip the stream when the camera was on Zhu and he was doing those hilarious reactions to the matches?

it was during lucky vs fly iirc

that ish needs to be Gif'd

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Did anyone rip the stream when the camera was on Zhu and he was doing those hilarious reactions to the matches?

it was during lucky vs fly iirc

that ish needs to be Gif'd
I heard people had fun with that, I didn't even know I was being recorded.

<33 the stream either way though

Violence

Smash Lord
BCSmashViolence is the channel name.

The three most highly demanded vids are up.

Fly vs Zhu
Fly vs EychBawkz
MacD vs Axe

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Lucien didn't attend this? He bails on rom3 and then a major tournament in his own region!? I think I'll just quit expecting great things from him all together.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
is it just me, or all those vids terrible quality *n*
i was going to question you if you meant my vids, but then I took a look at violence's vids and understood who you were talking about. :p

@those who watch the dgdtj vids on my channel: sorry for the lack of sound. i think i may have accidentally muted pinnacle. :\

Violence

Smash Lord
is it just me, or all those vids terrible quality *n*
Sorry guys, I'm no HomeMadeWaffles.

I'm used to putting the Dazzle at lowest setting because up here, I'm the only one who uploads vids, so I usually have like, 20+ to upload per tournament, and I just don't have the kind of time to render them and user higher quality.

So yeah, apologies.

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh no no no haha

my bad, dude

when i watched them, there were like horrendous green streaks through everything and the video was nothing but shifting masses of blue and grey

it was some weird **** with the internet or something, they were literally completely undecipherable

i just watched those vids lol, thanks for the upload violence, i hope i didn't make you too upset. i hate jumping to strong words/opinions like "terrible" for something that's slightly bad or like "sucks asz" for mediocre, so i truly meant completely bad quality when i said it haha

thanks again man, i wasn't trying to diss you or anything like that :)

Violence

Smash Lord
Nah, Joe, don't worry about it. I can take criticism and I wanna know if there's a problem with my vids. No harm done.

I added tags now, so if people can't find the vids, they should be easier to check out.

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha nah they were fine, better recorded in a slightly fuzzy way than not recorded at all

and idk jpobs, the green just went away after a while
the videos fixed themselves and went from horrorshow to watchable

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i recorded a lot on your set up eric. i started and stopped a lot. hopefully they're labeled and you able to get through them easy.

also, i was going to talk to you about giving your sets to brandon's channel, like i'm doing. you got a lot of good stuff.

Top Bottom