• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
i insist on you walking me through step by step how ran's reasoning, at this point in time, convinced you to add tom to your lynch pool
Sure, gimme a bit.

Lore Lore ?

did you forget that you scumspected me? and why you did?
Ah, that discussion.

Yeah the weird thing was that you said you'd hop on Tom's wagon even faster than you did JTB's, with JTB as your scum read. Yet Tom was null. So you were saying that you'd lynch your null read faster than your scum read.

We talked this over and it was decided that you were exaggerating things. We already went over this dude.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He's not L-1 anymore since you moved your vote.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Lore Lore , my initial point in case you don't understand why i brought it up

its funny cuz you hopping on toms wagon is basically a mirror scenario from something earlier in the game where i said id be completely down to hop on Tom's wagon despite the fact I was voting JTB, and you heavily pushed me as being scum for saying that

dont get why you gave me so much **** about that esp when you do seem to understand that you don't have to always vote the person you find the most scummy at every waking moment in a gme

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Gorf:

Tom hasn't had any sense of finding scum. He's posted reads but he doesn't seem interested in posting. He hasn't responded to Mac's #1584. His last post was on Thursday, here: #2107. That's way past prod range, he's lurking under the radar, because after losing one scum mate, Tom's best play is to let a wagon be pushed that's not him. That's why I'm starting to think Rockin may not be scum, if Tom is scum.
^This post more or less sums up my reasoning. I'm all for inactive lynches, and Tom has made himself be within that group. In addition, it's weird that he's suddenly inactive after many people started calling him town and/or dropped discussing him.

I'd prefer Rocking, Spak, or JTB over him. But if he's the lynch, I accept it as an OK one.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lore Lore , my initial point in case you don't understand why i brought it up
... Are you reading my posts?

The questioning you was tied to you saying that you'd lynch a null read faster than a scum read. That was the issue, not the wanting to lynch Tom at all.

We discussed this, and I agreed that you were just being hyperbolic. I no longer had issues after that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ranmaru ranmaru if Rockin filps scum, does that make Tom more or less suspicious to you?
I would say equally suspicious either way. It feels like Tom committed to the Rockin wagon, and seems to be lurking because Rockin is a sunken ship, and he can't really abandon ship now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Since Rockin didn't vote Tom to save himself, I would say it's most likely they are both they might be buddies. Otherwise why behave in this way, from the either of them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
they are both they might be buddies, kill me now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Lore Lore

1. i didn't say id lynch a null read faster than a scum read. i said i'd vote for him
2. tom wasn't even a null read at that point, i was wary of him even back then

point is that what i said i would be down to do, is what you _literally_ did when you voted Tom, and you did so at a time where your vote is more likely to lead a lynch (switching onto a momentum growing wagon right before deadline)

i find it strange that you had a problem with me saying i was gonna do the very exact thing that you eventually do yourself

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lore Lore

1. i didn't say id lynch a null read faster than a scum read. i said i'd vote for him
2. tom wasn't even a null read at that point, i was wary of him even back then

point is that what i said i would be down to do, is what you _literally_ did when you voted Tom, and you did so at a time where your vote is more likely to lead a lynch (switching onto a momentum growing wagon right before deadline)

i find it strange that you had a problem with me saying i was gonna do the very exact thing that you eventually do yourself
We literally already covered this pages and pages ago. You even agreed about how I could have come to my interpretation of your posts.

I don't know whether you're trying to gain something by misrepresenting what happened or whether you're just not reading, but I'm backing out of this. I'm about ready to bang my head against a wall from frustration.

My issue was with your sentiment that you'd vote a null (or null-lean-scum, whatever) FASTER than you voted for your scum read. That scum read was voted for barely 5 minutes past when someone else did it. Therefore, I saw it as weird that you'd vote for a lighter read FASTER than that. Not that you'd vote for it at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
To be fair, Lore did ask for reasoning first before considering.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want to bash my face into a wall because a situation like this, where there are about 5 names in contention for who COULD be lynched right now, there should be so much to gain by forcing positions out of people with no time left.

Instead, there are only 5 people here and we're gonna lynch Rockin because no one else can get any steam since half of those people will just default back to Rockin.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Honestly, I'm ready for a Rockin flip. I just want to wait to see if Frozen Flame shows up, or even Tom.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I could hard shove for a Lore lynch right now and that might get enough steam that there could be a competing wagon, but I don't WANT to lynch one of the only people actually playing the game.

If someone can explain to my why the **** Nabe is getting another phase given the active prod dodging he's doing compared to a slot like Rockin who has been here more consistently than half this ****ing player list and just looks awful.

I hate absolutely everything about this EoD.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If someone can explain to my why the **** Nabe is getting another phase given the active prod dodging he's doing compared to a slot like Rockin who has been here more consistently than half this ****ing player list and just looks awful.
The argument will be Rockin is just as scummy because he's been in this thread and not said anything

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Basically, I assume that since no one ****ing showed up to effect the phase, no one tried to defend him at all except for Kary, and he himself has a history of being chronically useless, that there are scum who are perfectly happy with this wagon going through. I pretty much just want to snap wagon literally any inactive over this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The argument will be Rockin is just as scummy because he's been in this thread and not said anything
Because he's useless.

He CONSTANTLY misunderstands things and it becomes clear he's half reading the thread. I fail to see how that is worse than Nabe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I really think people are giving Tom too much of a pass.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Basically, I assume that since no one ****ing showed up to effect the phase, no one tried to defend him at all except for Kary, and he himself has a history of being chronically useless, that there are scum who are perfectly happy with this wagon going through. I pretty much just want to snap wagon literally any inactive over this.
this is a fair point. his only defense has been Kary who i really don't think is scum. His scummates would have to be bussing him or not here... which is def possible

honestly im 100% down to snap to any of the inactives (cept maybe FF)

too many slots need to die

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Ran, we're giving Tom too much of a pass, but not Nabe?
There are people town reading Tom, and saying he has the best output of the inactives. That's what I mean.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf is already voting Nabe. If we get Spak Spak to show up again, we can attain majority. If Gorf shows up, we can attain majority on not Nabe.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There is a very good chance that we don't actually have enough active players to attain majority without relying on inactives next phase.

Top Bottom