• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yo jazzy jeff is the **** and thats also the name of an alt i use on splatoon

im thinkin of goin to shine

Maven89

Smash Master
Well, UK left. Economically, that's bad. But it'll probably be the start of the end of the EU, which is good. But the EU is a huge trading partner, so it's bad. Bu the EU has France, so it's still good.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
had a dream that I was playin mafia and was like some dude ss is scum and ee was like 'at first ran was wishy washy but then i agree with his ss scumread after that'

and thennnnn

im in front of the gate chasing after this boxing dude i think i can take and he almost kills me, then we see his disguise fall and hes rly ... i cant remember what it is... some robot girl or something... anyway she is op and i should not have approached...

then im in some island and with a friend... i go down river on some storage bin amd go down stream and forget my bag nooooo (and my phone)

then i am in some water park climbing stairs to get back up top to ask for help to get a bag... i run past this girl that is like 'hes cute!' and i ask a marine soldier to get the grey bag... and bam...

then we drive home and i put my stuff down to... tie my shoed maybe? i dont remember

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mighty no 9 is ok for the price of 20. It does not meet the high expectations though. Still megaman like and challenging from the go. Online sucks though, get it more for solo play than coop. Story and voice acting is meh, gameplay is what you should get it for.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It just looks like a giant megaman rip off to me lol. Granted ive only seen gameplay so i have no idea about what its even supposed to be as far as story goes
if it had been a megaman ripoff, it would have been exactly what people wanted, and paid for when the kickstarter was announced.

instead, it's like a conglomeration of all the worst things from every megaman game that's ever been made, and everyone hates it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also you can't wall jump
But it has air dashing? So instead of going for a Classic engine or going for an X engine, they decide to make a funky hybrid that feels like X with restricted movement?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You can repeatedly dash and its fun to use it. Although it is slightly game breaking. Also you need to shoot enemies, dash in when they flash to absorb them.

So you can dash in the air, in the ground, and doba downward dash

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
theres a wildcard game thats about to go down to determine the illustrious 17th slot. after that, i compete.

edit

wildcard game starts july 11th, and should take about 1-1.5 weeks to finish, so ill keep yall posted about the beginning of my championship game

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
rooms low on life and has been for a while

is there anything that can be done or are we stuck like this?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ive found that having fun hobbies that are easily accessible have worked for me

my current ones are hitting the gym and disc golf. if the former gets too expensive i can get a squat rack + chair and do most of the important exercises without paying a gym membership. the weight gainer + supplements are expensive though but theres other ways to work out which are cheaper. the latter is free outside of the discs which arent too bad

i dont game but i understand that its a good hobby with a lot of range and not too expensive DEPENDING on what you want out of it

ive been trying a lot of **** to see if certain interests stick and its fun. theres a lot of hobbies out there sjust a matter of finding what works for you and your situation. i know os paints and ran karate chops innocent people in his spare time. now that i think about it dgames has quite a range of talent/interests

Last edited:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Speaking of the room being dead, the only thing keeping The Cold from moving is the nonexistence of lots of folks. The game has literally started, not that you'd know it. Anybody want to replace into a once in a lifetime, never gonna happen ever again RPG experience?

Or y'know. Just some help tracking down people that exist and could exist again. Would also be neat.

Sigh!

Hi guys

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Speaking of the room being dead, the only thing keeping The Cold from moving is the nonexistence of lots of folks. The game has literally started, not that you'd know it. Anybody want to replace into a once in a lifetime, never gonna happen ever again RPG experience?
Are there any applications other than Chrome I would need? I might be interested.

Top Bottom