• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Don't worry guys, Trump promises to make America great again. All those people you don't like? They're getting sent back to <insert place of origin here>. But the people you like will get to stay. Also, he'll make anime real, and all your waifus will come to life. All of your senpais will finally notice you.

He's gonna do it all by running America like a business. Like all of his businesses, of course he'll have to change the name so that it says "Trump" in it. And don't you worry that most of his businesses actually fail to make a profit! He has plenty of money, so he'll still be super rich when it all comes tumbling down.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I maintain this years election is picking the keast ****ed up candidate
Both Hillary and Donnie are so ****ed up that there's no "least" available here.

The only remaining candidates that have some decent bones left in their bodies are Bernie and Gary Johnson. Good luck with that.

:059:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Iunno some people might consider a liar less ****ed up than a guy that wants to shuttle away thousands of people at a time or vice versa. Bernie has his flaws too, but i havent really heard Johnsons name too much

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I dunno. Conversations about the presidential race in the US have boiled down to a ******** about the candidates everything is horrible circle jerk. I've given up on getting involved with the discussion further.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I think you mean "unstrumpable."
the wordplay is that the catchphrase he's been given by the internet is "you cant stump the trump," so stump is the action. and that makes trump... unstumpable.

Dude wants to remove our global influence, set up a system where it's in everyone's self interest to remove us, and then give them nuclear weapons. I don't like Hillary at all but I put the chances of her destroying our global standing pretty low

also id love to know where you got the idea that he wants to remove our global influence and set up a system where it's in everyone's self interest to remove us.

#HBC | Gorf

And don't you worry that most of his businesses actually fail to make a profit! He has plenty of money, so he'll still be super rich when it all comes tumbling down.
i love this one!

do you know how success is achieved? sure, trump started off better than most of us, what with his "small loan of a million dollars" that we all wish we had. but where we'd probably use that "small loan of a million dollars" to live simply, the Don wanted to build an empire. he wanted to create something (relatively) huge out of something (relatively) small. people dont just succeed when they first try something. trump worked and found the formula to succeed in one area and wanted to continue to succeed in others. so yea, plenty of his companies have bankrupted. but at least he had the balls to try and make something out of nothing.

a guy that wants to shuttle away thousands of people at a time
this one is great too!

do you like illegal immigrants?

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
We dominate the world because of our navy. Our navy secures trade routes all over the world, and can guarantee their safety. This is what gives us our global influence, not the fact that our ***** is bigger. Trump's bright idea is to charge people for this, because apparently a global hegemony isn't enough and he wants to infuriate everyone in the world. This makes it so that it's in everyone's best interest to remove us because we're a detriment. Attempting to create trade wars has global consequences. Giving our nuclear weapons to countries like Japan and Saudi Arabia is a global crisis. These are all bad things for everyone, even us, although Trump supporters don't seem to realize this (guess who pays the tarriffs? we do !), and instead seem to deliberately want to **** over other people as some sort of vengeance thing.

Also, why would you link me to anonymous? Who is dumb enough to take a goddamn 4chan hacking group as a source?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
i love this one!

do you know how success is achieved? sure, trump started off better than most of us, what with his "small loan of a million dollars" that we all wish we had. but where we'd probably use that "small loan of a million dollars" to live simply, the Don wanted to build an empire. he wanted to create something (relatively) huge out of something (relatively) small. people dont just succeed when they first try something. trump worked and found the formula to succeed in one area and wanted to continue to succeed in others. so yea, plenty of his companies have bankrupted. but at least he had the balls to try and make something out of nothing.

this one is great too!

do you like illegal immigrants?
I dont care one way or the other. But if they managed to sail across the ocean in a rockety ass raft or mad dash through a border they must have wanted to be here a lot more thsn the assholes who say our country is a piece of **** and dont want anything to do with it anymore

#HBC | Gorf

for the sake of argument im gonna go ahead and assume that, since you provided no direct sources, that everything you say here is true. of course if it concerns me enough ill go ahead and look it up for verification, since you could very well be getting information from shoddy sources.

We dominate the world because of our navy. Our navy secures trade routes all over the world, and can guarantee their safety. This is what gives us our global influence, not the fact that our ***** is bigger. Trump's bright idea is to charge people for this, because apparently a global hegemony isn't enough and he wants to infuriate everyone in the world.
correct me if im wrong but are you saying we should continue to gracefully offer this security of trade routes all over the world for free? if so... why? what do we gain from this hand-out that doesnt involve "iTlL cAuSe An UpRoAr CuZ pEoPlE aRe ToO uSeD tO iT," especially when one of trumps main points of concern is cutting off some of the trade agreements that have taken a lot of industry workers out of business.

maven said:
This makes it so that it's in everyone's best interest to remove us because we're a detriment. Attempting to create trade wars has global consequences. Giving our nuclear weapons to countries like Japan and Saudi Arabia is a global crisis. These are all bad things for everyone, even us, although Trump supporters don't seem to realize this (guess who pays the tarriffs? we do !), and instead seem to deliberately want to **** over other people as some sort of vengeance thing.
i believe in following america's best interest first, because i dont believe we are the power most of america thinks we are. were a weak country. pandering is great and all but the fact is the world is headed toward a direction that america, fundamentally, doesnt agree with, and if i had to choose between trying to stick to american values or conforming to the global opinion, id pick the former. i ****in love america, i dont wanna become europe 2.0.

but, of course, all this is assuming trump gets to do what he wants. realistically the house and senate are going to be vetoing so much of what he says based off of him just being trump, so realistically theres not a whole lot to fear with a presidency of him or bernie.

maven said:
Also, why would you link me to anonymous? Who is dumb enough to take a goddamn 4chan hacking group as a source?
i guess youre not gonna watch the video? its basically a documentary style video showcasing a lot of the shoddy and underhanded practices of the clintons throughout the years. its p eye opening and makes you realize how little the media lets certain things stick, while letting other ****in braindead ass **** replay in our heads cuz they think its what we wanna hear about.

#HBC | Gorf

I dont care one way or the other. But if they managed to sail across the ocean in a rockety *** raft or mad dash through a border they must have wanted to be here a lot more thsn the ******** who say our country is a piece of **** and dont want anything to do with it anymore
those assholes that say our country is a piece of **** and dont want anything to do with it anymore are usually bernie supporters or just generally the sjw/pc movement

im all for immigration, and with our (albeit broken) immigration system we set it up to give those that wanna come in the ability to become citizens. thats what makes us special. illegals are taking opportunities to make money away from legals who cant find those same opportunities, because gaming the immigration system isnt hard, and as an employer, paying illegals is easier.

imagine we have 0 illegals. all 11 million are deported. now lets assume (for the sake of argument ill even low ball) 50% of those people are employed and 50% are not employed peoples. that's 5.5 million american jobs going to people that arent americans. thats. ****ing. awful. supporting that is supporting american unemployment. it just is.

Maven89

Smash Master
correct me if im wrong but are you saying we should continue to gracefully offer this security of trade routes all over the world for free? if so... why? what do we gain from this hand-out that doesnt involve "iTlL cAuSe An UpRoAr CuZ pEoPlE aRe ToO uSeD tO iT," especially when one of trumps main points of concern is cutting off some of the trade agreements that have taken a lot of industry workers out of business.
It is our power. Controlling the world's trade routes and the ocean is our power, it's why America is #1. It's not because we have the most nukes, or because we have the biggest army, it's because we dominate the world's oceans and control the world's trade. The world works on trade. We control trade, we control the world. We're not doing this as a charity, we're doing it because it has allowed us to be the most dominant power in history.

i believe in following america's best interest first, because i dont believe we are the power most of america thinks we are. were a weak country. pandering is great and all but the fact is the world is headed toward a direction that america, fundamentally, doesnt agree with, and if i had to choose between trying to stick to american values or conforming to the global opinion, id pick the former. i ****in love america, i dont wanna become europe 2.0.
I'm not sure why you think we're a weak country. We're a strong country, we just have a very inefficient system of government. Our position int he world is strong and is getting stronger. Not being able to blow up every other country doesn't mean we're weak. It'd be like saying Trump is a weak person because he can't punch down a wall. I don't know exactly what you mean by Europe either, I don't see us moving towards Europe, and I don't want us to either.

but, of course, all this is assuming trump gets to do what he wants. realistically the house and senate are going to be vetoing so much of what he says based off of him just being trump, so realistically theres not a whole lot to fear with a presidency of him or bernie.
President has huge leeway in deciding foreign policy, and I don't know why you seem to think Trump would respect congress not agreeing with him? How has he acted so far?

i guess youre not gonna watch the video? its basically a documentary style video showcasing a lot of the shoddy and underhanded practices of the clintons throughout the years. its p eye opening and makes you realize how little the media lets certain things stick, while letting other ****in braindead *** **** replay in our heads cuz they think its what we wanna hear about.
I'm aware of these things (Trump, btw, has known mafia connections) I have to wonder though: why do you trust an internet video over the modern media? What about a video by anonymous reeks to you of having any sort of authority? Whether parts of it are accurate or not, why would you trust them?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I dunno. Conversations about the presidential race in the US have boiled down to a ******** about the candidates everything is horrible circle jerk. I've given up on getting involved with the discussion further.
Except this is decisively the worst candidate to run for presidency in the history of the United States, if not being a contender for the worst candidate to run for politics in the entire world. A horrible circle jerk? Trump himself is intentionally jeopardizing his own presidency in order to gain popularity through notoriety making outlandish claims that Mexico would fund the construction of "the wall" and denying his fictional handle as John Miller/Barron a publicist who would brag about himself when he already openly testified to masquerading as the faux publicist when the incident broke out 20+ years ago.

To trivialize this as just being another presidential race is the equivalent to watching a black man be hanged in broad daylight and calling it typical racism. It's honestly that offensive to not view Trump's nomination as anything other than a representation that our socio-economic and political sectors have no integrity and the Republican party can only trump the Trump by attempting to nominate an open dictator for the next election cycle despite the fact that we've had despotic men in power without your average Joe caring because they trivialize politics into circle jerking and then complain about their monthly healthcare bill.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Unrelated to American politics (sorry):

Although it's a common supposition in the media that "Anonymous" is the name of some organized hacking group or collective of some nature, that's not the case. If there is any group to be collectively referred to as Anonymous, it would be the users of 4chan as a whole, who spend most of their time in said "group" (i.e. on the website) simply posting text and dumb images on a message board, just like the rest of the internet. Occasionally, a few people with variable skill sets will agree in a thread that some social project or breed of hacktivism should be undertaken, and then those people will act in a semi-organized way to do so. 4chan is an easy platform to do that on, given that there's a basic anonymity. (4chan posters don't need to have accounts or usernames.) When further organization exists than what takes place publicly on 4chan, it'll be in splintered-off IRC chatrooms or on Discord servers.

The "Anonymous Official" Youtube channel that Gorf linked to is probably run by a handful of people, if not one person, and isn't representative of any group that exists. This and other channels are simply feeding off of the media assertion that some organized hacking group called Anonymous exists. It's very easy and probably very fun to say, "We are Anonymous and we are legion," and post pictures of Guy Fawkes masks. But they're not a hacking group, and they aren't even really a "they".

Whether the video is good or not is another matter (haven't watched it, don't really care, America is a butt), but I can't imagine that the reason Gorf linked it is that it has Anonymous in the title.

Vote: Maven

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Except this is decisively the worst candidate to run for presidency in the history of the United States [...]
Ted Cruz was already a hundred times worse than Trump. Imagine that mentally defective person becoming president, you probably would've begged for Trump to take his place if given the chance.

Of course that doesn't actually say anything about how good or bad Trump is. To me it's beyond the imagination how he could possibly seen as a good president but there's been so much spineless filth running for or even becoming president that Trump would hardly scare me anymore. I would be legitimately shocked if he turned out to be a worse president than, say, Bush jr.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Except this is decisively the worst candidate to run for presidency in the history of the United States, if not being a contender for the worst candidate to run for politics in the entire world. A horrible circle jerk? Trump himself is intentionally jeopardizing his own presidency in order to gain popularity through notoriety making outlandish claims that Mexico would fund the construction of "the wall" and denying his fictional handle as John Miller/Barron a publicist who would brag about himself when he already openly testified to masquerading as the faux publicist when the incident broke out 20+ years ago.

To trivialize this as just being another presidential race is the equivalent to watching a black man be hanged in broad daylight and calling it typical racism. It's honestly that offensive to not view Trump's nomination as anything other than a representation that our socio-economic and political sectors have no integrity and the Republican party can only trump the Trump by attempting to nominate an open dictator for the next election cycle despite the fact that we've had despotic men in power without your average Joe caring because they trivialize politics into circle jerking and then complain about their monthly healthcare bill.
And shouting into the void on a tiny corner of Smashboards that has already been through and had everyone, myself included, ***** and moan about it is going to change what, exactly?

Oh **** guys, guess what, I don't want to choose between Trump and Clinton because they are both absolutely ****ty choices. Guess what guys, the two party system is a collosal pushing factor toward this and other future stupidity. Oh my god guys, the political system in the USA is antiquated, but will likely not see enough change to fix things in my lifetime.

I've been through all of this. With you guys. Multiple times.

How many circular conversations do we have to have where we jerk each other off to how bad a situation this is before I can call it a circle jerk? If you've got something that will make going through it a fourth or fifth time in the DGames Social thread worth the 30 seconds it'll take for me to read the post, go ahead. If not, I'll go back to supporting Gheb's taste in RPGs.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not even into RPGs, I just used to play all of the FF games back in the day. The only other RPGs I ever played were Tales of Symphonia and Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door.

Music is much more interesting a subject to talk about!

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I agree with gheb. Top ten albums all-time and then top ten for 2016?

All-time (Not in order):
1. J Dilla - Donuts
2. Bark Psychosis - Hex
3. Stereolab - Dots and Loops
4. Pram - Dark Island
5. Women - Public Strain
6. Bjork - Vespertine
7. Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You
8. Lamp - Gensou
9. Panda Bear - Person Pitch
10. Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica

2016:
1. Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
2. David Bowie - Blackstar
3. Death Grips - Bottomless Pit
--Power Gap--
4. Parquet Courts - Human Performance
5. Deakin - Sleep Cycle
--Power Gap--
6. Animal Collective - Painting With
7. Tim Hecker - Love Streams
8. Kashiwa Daisuke - Program Music II
--Power Gap--
9. Anderson .Paak - Malibu
10. Kaytranada - 99.9%

A lot of highlights this year from prominent artists. Some good upcoming talent too.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
i love this one!

So what you're saying is that you're cool with giving THE COUNTRY to a dude who doesn't have any experience in politics, because hey, he's willing to try? Maybe he should, ya know, become a governor, or a even a ****ing mayor, before we give him the keys to a world super power. Personally, I don't think he should be running a fast food franchise, because he's bat**** crazy.

Last edited:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Favorite album this year are TLOP, Malibu, and Massive Attack's ritual spirit. Bottomless pit was surprisingly good; it was the first non-trash DG album since no love deep web.

Favorite albums of all time:

McCoy Tyner - fly with the Wind
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
Kanye - MBDTF
Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Xenophanes
Cloudkicker - Beacons
Coltrane - A love supreme
The Mars Volta- Frances the mute
Pink Floyd - Animals
Radiohead- OK Computer
Cuninlynguist - A piece of strange

#HBC | Gorf

It is our power. Controlling the world's trade routes and the ocean is our power, it's why America is #1. It's not because we have the most nukes, or because we have the biggest army, it's because we dominate the world's oceans and control the world's trade. The world works on trade. We control trade, we control the world. We're not doing this as a charity, we're doing it because it has allowed us to be the most dominant power in history.
do you know why tax exists? its to fund public services that inherently benefit us. one of those benefits provided by paying tax is policing. why is it that you are okay paying taxes to fund cops (whose job it is to make sure the people are following the laws set in place by the government ultimately allowing us on their land), but not okay with taxing people to use the oceans our navy controls? we provide a service that is ****ing crucial to stable trade. and we owe trillions in debt. these countries are using a service we provided. and we happen to be a capitalist nation. sucks to suck.

maven said:
I'm not sure why you think we're a weak country. We're a strong country, we just have a very inefficient system of government. Our position int he world is strong and is getting stronger. Not being able to blow up every other country doesn't mean we're weak. It'd be like saying Trump is a weak person because he can't punch down a wall. I don't know exactly what you mean by Europe either, I don't see us moving towards Europe, and I don't want us to either.
imo the strength of a country starts from within the confines of the country itself, and then goes outward. internally, the quality of life in america is not a good one, and i personally think thats because the general perception of "quality life" has trickled down to one thing: making a ****load of money. i believe that having that outlook is a fine outlook to have. but one shouldnt be chastised because they think differently than that. as one example, **** like the "gender pay gap" exists because people think not making as much money is just bad. the truth is, women generally choose not to work as much as men, and thats because they dont tend to value money as much as men. they value things like personal relationships with other people, or enjoying life little moments, or staying home with the family more. if women were really receiving lesser salaries, smart companies would hire women exclusively.

point is, i think that mentality has made us want to pursue very particular things, like being an accountant or being a lawyer. nobody is aspiring to raise a family, or make objectively fantastic art (art as in the broad term, not like paintings). i feel like, in our core, that brings down the strength of our country, and makes us ****in pusscakes.

i totally think were becoming lil europe. our government is getting larger and larger with each passing motion that obama passes. were not allowed to ****in decide whether or not our public schools should follow the stupid ******* bathroom bull**** (which is a whole other argument in and of itself, but still) because the government has like 10 million dollars it can take away from us if we say no. the fact that that option is bullied away from us is terrible, and europe has plenty of mandates that take options away like that.

maven said:
President has huge leeway in deciding foreign policy, and I don't know why you seem to think Trump would respect congress not agreeing with him? How has he acted so far?
so were a little less generous or nice or however you wanna put it to countries. we are trillions of dollars in the hole. i think thinking about us is a bit more important than pandering to other countries. plus there are so many ****in treaties among the world and so much reason not to tarnish a relationship with the us that trump doesnt have much ability to make a huge dent in any foreign policy.

trump would be forced to comply with congress not agreeing with him on just about every mandate he puts forward. lets take the wall. hes gonna take it to congress. congress is gonna shut em down. whats the best thing he could do? insist that, instead of building a literal wall, solidifying our borders and tightening up on immigration policy happen. south park usually takes ideas so rancid to comedy central because they know those wont go through, but theyll be able to get some of the raunchy things they REALLY wanted through because the producers will still have that one really rancid thing on their mind.

maven said:
I'm aware of these things (Trump, btw, has known mafia connections) I have to wonder though: why do you trust an internet video over the modern media? What about a video by anonymous reeks to you of having any sort of authority? Whether parts of it are accurate or not, why would you trust them?
modern media is a marionette, and big politics are the puppeteers. i inherently trust nothing that cnn, abc, bbc, nbc, cbs, or fox throws at me because they have strict party bias. fox is the easy one cuz they are super conservative, and super conservatives are stupid. but the rest of the mainstream media is sneakier. theyre liberal, and theyre good at manipulating listeners and victimizing what they support, in order to feel like youre fighting with them for a cause. why does modern media pretend bernie is out of the picture when he has a better than bad chance of being the dem nominee? why does modern media harp on trumps "racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, islamophobia," and whatever the **** other -ism or -phobia they wanna associate with him?

before i became a trump supporter, i was genuinely curious as to why people wanted him as president, cuz all i saw was the portrayal of him the media put up. so i did the research and the only non ****** info i found on him was through the internet and through unbiased reports. i saw clips of his rallies. i saw interviews he did. and i read up on his views. and i understood. he says the outlandish things he says because that gives him exposure, and with the world we live in now, free thinkers like me can look **** up on their own and see how ****ed up the media machine is. trump aint a bad guy. thats just what the media wants you to think.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
And shouting into the void on a tiny corner of Smashboards that has already been through and had everyone, myself included, ***** and moan about it is going to change what, exactly?

Oh **** guys, guess what, I don't want to choose between Trump and Clinton because they are both absolutely ****ty choices. Guess what guys, the two party system is a collosal pushing factor toward this and other future stupidity. Oh my god guys, the political system in the USA is antiquated, but will likely not see enough change to fix things in my lifetime.

I've been through all of this. With you guys. Multiple times.

How many circular conversations do we have to have where we jerk each other off to how bad a situation this is before I can call it a circle jerk? If you've got something that will make going through it a fourth or fifth time in the DGames Social thread worth the 30 seconds it'll take for me to read the post, go ahead. If not, I'll go back to supporting Gheb's taste in RPGs.
The two party system isn't the problem with America. Nor is it because the current system is antiquated. It's the fact that our current system has no integrity whatsoever independent of beholding themselves to corporations which has become a systemic issue where neither side represents the issue of any constituents resulting in this country becoming an unsalvageable place to live.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
politics used to have me wavin the salt shaker hardbody. i made the conscious decision to give less of a **** this year. not to the point of ignorance but enough to emotionally withdraw from the nonsense

feels good man

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I agree with gheb. Top ten albums all-time and then top ten for 2016?
"All-time" is always iffy for me and fluctuates a lot. 2016 is too young for me to come up with a complete top 10. Decade top X lists would probably be easiest for me though still inconsistent and bound to change over time.

Not gonna post a specific list of this boring, overrated and predictable decade tbh. Not a big fan of the beatles' albums except Rubber Soul. Pet Sounds [Beach Boys] is a no-brainer. Dylan's mid-sixties output is a complete no-brainer as well. Stone's late sixties albums are awesome but I consider them, like Zeppelin, to be part of the 70s already. Never cared too much about Hendrix or Pink Floyd. Velvet Underground and The Stooges were influental but I don't think they have made a lot of great music tbqh. I prefer the Byrds to almost all other 60s artists, which I find overrated for the most part. I probably should listen to more black music of the 60s though.

1.) Various Bowie albums come and go as my favorites from the 70s [used to be Hunky Dory, now it's either Low or Station to Station
2.) Kraftwerk stuff [see above]
3.) Born to Run is great even though I usually don't like Springsteen's music.
4.) Stones / Zeppelin stuff [see 60s]
5.) London Calling is great, various Steely Dan stuff is great, some of Roxy Music/Brian Eno is pretty brilliant. Still don't care about Pink Floyd.

1.) Entire body of work of The Smiths, especially The Queen is Dead
2.) Disintegration - The Cure
3.) Substance 1987 - New Order
4.) Sign o' the Times - Prince
5.) Talking Heads, either Remain in Light or Speaking in Tongues plus late 80s Depeche Mode albums

1.) OK Computer - Radiohead
2.) Songs of Faith and Devotion - Depeche Mode
3.) Blur stuff ... Parklife, Blur, 13, ...
4.) Tribe Called Quest Stuff ... Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders, ...
5.) Pretty terrible decade overall, ngl

1.) Everything Arcade Fire released in the 00s
2.) Everything Kanye released in the 00s
3.) Everything LCD Soundsystem released in the 00s
4.) Stuff released by Radiohead, especially In Rainbows
5.) Honestly a pretty great decade. Few outstanding artists but tons of amazing music.

Ask me in 2020!

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can't even figure out what I will or won't like in any genre of music until I listen to samples of it.

Most VGmusic tends to work for me though.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My taste in music has definitely evolved significantly in the last year or so. A year ago, I would have told you that dubstep is clearly trash, and techno is just for people dancing in clubs. But then you hear the right song, and it opens your eyes a bit. Then you find more, and you realize, it's just like any other kind of music. Which is to say, whatever is considered "popular" is the bottom of the barrel in any given genre, and you need to find your own gems.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Even if it were a good song - I don't think is - it wouldn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Maybe I'm just looking at things by different standards but unless a genre is able to produce timeless classics it may as well be trash. One decent song really doesn't change much about it. I've yet to hear something that made me change my mind one bit and I'm not particularly close-minded when it comes to music.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Finally played my first final fantasy with 10. Greatly enjoying myself even if I inadvertently spoiled myself by

knowing Jecht is Sin and Tidus is just a dream

But still greatly enjoying myself regardless. What other FF games should I give a chance after 10? Please keep in mind while I do know the spoiler I don't know the context so there are still details I can learn about. I'm about 5 hours in after getting manhandled by the Luca Goers and missing the Jecht Shot minigame on accident.
Play the game with the greatest villain obv. FFVII for life.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
1. I finally fixed my technical difficulties

2. The emergency contract I've been working overnights 6-7 days/wk on, aka literally swallowing my life, has finally ended. Remember when that was gonna be a day or two lol

3. Yes, this has implications for The Cold that are positive.

3.(b) **** you if you don't believe me I'mma prove it. Absolutely all information I intend to post in-thread will be posted before I log off other than Map 2.0 since that's Medi's wheelhouse. If he isn't done I'mma slap his booty with my dong. Nonsexually. It weighs like thirty-five pounds so it is a punitive measure. What was I talking about again?

oh yeah I'm back, if you care, hi guys

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
lol psyche, turns out my problems are as bad as ever?

Okay guys, does anybody know anything about Acer laptops, other than to never buy one again obviously? I've been having networking/network config problems pretty much since I bought this goddamn thing. If you're wondering what those technical difficulties I've been having are, it's that literally 99.999% of the time if I'm on SWF and I try to make a post, it just... won't.

I'm on a different network than I normally use, which I'd love to say is the issue, but nah. I have constant weird problems. Was torrenting I MEAN LEGALLY PURCHASING, MY MISTAKE some stuff earlier and kept getting weird pathway errors (cannot find download location... checked advanced, it's trying to download to oneDrive despite that I never use oneDrive... fix it.... still happens the first time until I force restart the torre-- PURCHASE). or the internet (even this connection) will go spotty on me and start failing to open pages, or tell me my connection isn't secure and give me an error page. A lot of swearing and F5ing and it works again.... lather rinse repeat. so I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the computer that is made worse by the badness of my usual wifi hookup, as opposed to a problem merely with that one wifi.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am using an Acer laptop right now

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guys I might be considering travelling to Korea during September 2nd - September 11th

First time travel

Last edited:
Top Bottom