• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I intend to, it I was at work and Dietz was as well. In general, I need Dietz to do it because I am notoriously garbage at the actual execution of a game. I love set-ups and presentation, bit things like updating the OP tend to be something I do horribly. This is why I have a good cohost.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unless you were talking about why we don't already have one up, and that's just poor judgement. Didn't expect the drought of games to suddenly end and wanted to make a dramatic reveal.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh, I see haha. Then I guess we shall see your thread tonight or sometime soon then. I'm excited to see what you guys will go with in terms of flavor and set-up.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Who here plays mario maker?

I need stages.

twitch.tv/overswarm

I'm playing expert right now but want to play stages that humans create

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Kinda sad to see the last time I posted here only two or three pages have been made since then

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Xonar just gave me the most ridiculous level to complete -_-;;

But i have beasted it

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This new smash layout is amazing. I am enamored by it and was excited to see it finally come to live.

What do ya'll think about it?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's OK I guess.

I really hate that glowing, orange light thingy on the top left of the avatar signifying that somebody's online. Is there anything you can do about it?

:059:

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This new smash layout is amazing. I am enamored by it and was excited to see it finally come to live.

What do ya'll think about it?
Well at first it made my eyes hurt. And on balance it seems slightly uglier than before.
The site still has terrible layout -- the top 'screen' of every page has zero content on it, and every post is 2 inches high, which makes for constant scrolling.
The menu bar sticking to the top of the screen seems virtually useless (and again costs vertical space on screen).
Also, I agree with Gheb about the light thing, the animation is unnecessary and irritating.
However, multiquote does seem to save on copy+pasting so at least they got one thing right! Being able to highlight and quote part of a post is also nice.

Are you glad you asked me for feedback? :144:

Last edited:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
idk if it's just me, but the pokemotes seem more beautiful :036:

or maybe i'm just imagining it :061:

Maven89

Smash Master
It looks pretty bad on Sapphire setting, they switched it so most of the forum threads are in white and they're only in blue if you have a new post in the thread.

Other then that I honestly didn't even notice much different.

edit: oh, turning it to default made me see the difference. Yeah the default looks way better then before

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
twitch.tv/overswarm

you guys send me more mario maker levels that are difficult so I can beat them :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh dude, that is way too generous. You seriously do not have to do that for me. That is so kind of you though!

Major cool kid points.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
A deal's a deal, and I'm a man of my word.

I'm actually posting the picture in here predominantly because AlphaZealot hasn't responded to my message for 11~ days.

:seuss:

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wow! Thank you so much Bard! I didn't even know that was part of the agreement; I thought the reward for participating was getting to watch the amazing flavor unfold.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow! Thank you so much Bard! I didn't even know that was part of the agreement; I thought the reward for participating was getting to watch the amazing flavor unfold.
Quite literally, my sentiments exactly. I was more than happy with the flavor being that amazing equating to that presents you were speaking of.

Top Bottom