• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
*******. BSL lives in LA and I live close.
I see Mobile

But I am indeed close to LA, yes very close.

Mobile AL is not actually close to LA...

(thinks of what else LA means)

OH I am far from the home of Tabasco; nay only my sibling is near, in TX. LA is within CA; however, when referring to states...

hijole this English, why I have to grow up in it.

You ppl willing to drive far. I would not drive to Roswell to meet someone. I would do Yuma, but only as I work there. I would do L.A., because lol

I would do Bakersfield

Vegas maybe (allergic to smoke & wheat & losing money for no reason)

How big are states over in that neck of the murica?

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's a bit more than that, but it's 8 hours from Mobile to Huntsville which is the most important southern point to the most important northern point.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
States just arent that big east.
Mean yeah, NY is prett big but most of the states are more east west or equal in distance

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Thats due more tohow those colonies formed than anything to do with the states themselves if that makes sense
i.e. The borders are twisty and cramped and really weird.

On one night's bus ride down to NYC from Toronto through Niagara, I think we managed to go through three other states before returning to NY, and not because we were making other stops.

Handorin

Smash Hero
TN is about 8 hours drive if you take I-40 from corner to corner. From Chattanooga, I can get to quite a few states within 6-8 hours, even going west. The real drawback though is I have to go through or around the mountains to go east, and that limits my range of where I can visit inside that timeframe.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
google maps claims it to be a 5 hour drive from miami to jacksonville... which is horse**** cuz it always takes like 6-7. so im unfamiliar wit dat crossin state lines feel

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh as a head's up, I'll be back on the east coast for pretty much all of December and the beginning of January. If anyone is around like Maryland area, hit me up or something!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh as a head's up, I'll be back on the east coast for pretty much all of December and the beginning of January. If anyone is around like Maryland area, hit me up or something!
We've lived like a mile from each other for like 3 years now and you don't even talk to me.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Eh. Havent been allowed off post before today and not many were at the mall. Which was crazy huge

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If Koreans are anything like the Japanese, they'll all assume your **** is huge because you're an American. Not sure is Koreans are anything like the Japanese though, and it's probably pretty racist that I think they might be.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Modern Korean/Japanese culture still has some similarities (which is understandable as China/Japan/Korea had lots of contact and developed culture "together") but are hella different. There might be gaijin hunters in Korea though, wouldn't be surprised.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If Koreans are anything like the Japanese, they'll all assume your **** is huge because you're an American. Not sure is Koreans are anything like the Japanese though, and it's probably pretty racist that I think they might be.
dude the koreans despise japanese due to ww2 era shenanigans.xonars right that they share a lot of similarities and i aint gonna lie i probably coouldnt differentiate very easily
Modern Korean/Japanese culture still has some similarities (which is understandable as China/Japan/Korea had lots of contact and developed culture "together") but are hella different. There might be gaijin hunters in Korea though, wouldn't be surprised.
gaijin?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
>stayed up all night studying for two finals that i'm supposed to take today

>big storm is going on in northern california, several schools close, but our school is apparently an impregnable fortress that can withstand even the fiercest storms, so school opens at 7:00 AM

>continue studying

>10 minutes later, NWS sends out an emergency flash flood warning in this area. power outages everywhere. streets flooded to the brim. **** is cray

>no response from school. staff is putting up a fierce fight.

>"am i going to die trying to get to class today? LOL"

>school officially calls gg by 7:30 AM, closed all day. faith in humanity restored

>this is the last week, and both of my professors can't actually be here on friday/sat/sun, which means there is a 95% chance that, somehow, i am actually going to skip taking two finals

>pissed i stayed up all night, but convinced there is definitely a god.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The lack of broRider and Gilgamesh being suave, and the lack of depth that Kiritsugu added to Fate/Zero put it firmly below F/Z for me. It has a lot of pretty colors, though. I think part of it is that I've seen the story before, but even considering that I prefer F/Z.

Last edited:
Top Bottom