• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
In news completely unrelated to ongoing games, I am literally never interacting with Gorf ever again ever.

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J : you are now responsible for policing that piece of human trash.

Excuse me while I go evacuate the neighbouring villages endangered by the saltcano I have become.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have to work in 7 hours and can't sleep because I am literally a searing white core of pure hatred.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In news completely unrelated to ongoing games, I am literally never interacting with Gorf ever again ever.

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J : you are now responsible for policing that piece of human trash.

Excuse me while I go evacuate the neighbouring villages endangered by the saltcano I have become.
Someone I know is pretty much just like Gorf; his online personality involves socially degrading minorities or other groups of oppressed people, predominantly women, while being hella abrasive. It's all actually just one big troll though, and in person it's just a joke, but when he hits the keyboard though, **** gets cray. Probably the most hated online personality at my college.

But I gotta ask, what the hell happened? LOL

Last edited:

Zappdos

Smash Cadet
DO you guys ever do games with shorter day phases? I'd love to play on here, but I'm use to 24-48 hour day phases.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Can we stop talking about on going games? Seriously don't bring that up here.

DO you guys ever do games with shorter day phases? I'd love to play on here, but I'm use to 24-48 hour day phases.
I've considered this but I dunno if people would be active enough.

I would do turbo mafia, 5 minutes day phases. 5 minute night phases.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Lol, good to know somebody is as annoyed by his antics as I am.

Zappdos

Smash Cadet
If i wanted games that fast, I'd just get on daily mafia. haha.

We've never had problems hitting 300+ posts in a 18ish player game on D1,

Hell the game I'm running atm hit 450 with a 24 hour day 1 and a 24 hour informal n0.

JeXs

Smash Champion

Hell the game I'm running atm hit 450 with a 24 hour day 1 and a 24 hour informal n0.
it's not active enough for 24 hour phases around here

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I just took a look at the new smashboards layout, and we have a fairly good tool to bring in new players now, AND it requires basically no effort on your part: The recent activity feed on the home page. As long as you guys are active in your games either by posting or liking, you'll get seen. If you have games with small time limits with a lot of posting, you'll get a lot of exposure. It also means that any negative garbage you bring to the table will also be seen. So cut it out.

I know I'm not active anymore, but you guys need people to replace me. A new mafia godfather.

Tootles.

EDIT: Maybe editing the title of this thread to DGames and Mafia Social. No one knows what DGames is.

Last edited:

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Just wanted somewhere to say how thankful I am for random ppl in irc channels all over the world, who for w/e the **** reason are so willing to help you with whatever random obscure problem you're having.

Internet has really opened my eyes to selfless charitable nature of many ppl around the world. (And also the fcked up trollish nature of everyone else)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Alright, that's fine. In the future, I would prefer you message me privately instead of posting something like this in the social thread and calling someone out. I'm going to read the situation so gimme a bit.

======

Holiday news. Flying back to MD as we speak and also going to go post in the secret santa thread. Remember to update me on your presents guys! I would really appreciate being kept up to date so I can help you guys if anything becomes awry.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hey guys, I just took a look at the new smashboards layout, and we have a fairly good tool to bring in new players now, AND it requires basically no effort on your part: The recent activity feed on the home page. As long as you guys are active in your games either by posting or liking, you'll get seen. If you have games with small time limits with a lot of posting, you'll get a lot of exposure. It also means that any negative garbage you bring to the table will also be seen. So cut it out.

I know I'm not active anymore, but you guys need people to replace me. A new mafia godfather.

Tootles.

EDIT: Maybe editing the title of this thread to DGames and Mafia Social. No one knows what DGames is.
I love you for this post.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

How many posts per page? And how much content per post? Page numbers do not give all the details, though I am sure your site is still probably more active.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
it's not active enough for 24 hour phases around here
That's not correct. It very well could be active enough for 48 hour deadlines, but that isn't the sort of game most of us want to play. Especially in an environment where many of us are gone every weekend for tournaments.

Zappdos

Smash Cadet
How many posts per page? And how much content per post? Page numbers do not give all the details, though I am sure your site is still probably more active.
50 per page, I would say average post being a paragraph though they range from partial sentences to multiple paragraph discussions

Dgz is a big yugioh tcg site, though almost everyone that plays mafia on there doesnt play.

Id love tot ry your format sometime, but still in college, a week investment is much easier than what seems to be months.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The creators of Business, for those of you who remember that webshow, have a new one called Skateboard Cop. It's about a cop that uses his skateboard to fight crime. He also can't skateboard.

In the second episode they reveal the first name of the protagonist, which is Palmer, and then we're introduced to his feisty and competitive redheaded female partner. Named Reid. They're the same characters.

It's literally a Business revival/spinoff after all these years where they continue their antics as goofy and barely competent cops instead of goofy and barely competent business executives. I am very pleased.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The creators of Business, for those of you who remember that webshow, have a new one called Skateboard Cop. It's about a cop that uses his skateboard to fight crime. He also can't skateboard.

In the second episode they reveal the first name of the protagonist, which is Palmer, and then we're introduced to his feisty and competitive redheaded female partner. Named Reid. They're the same characters.

It's literally a Business revival/spinoff after all these years where they continue their antics as goofy and barely competent cops instead of goofy and barely competent business executives. I am very pleased.
Welcome to dGames, kid. Never seen you around before. If you wanna play mafia I suggest you join a mini-game first so you get used to the pace around here.

:059:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
you're a few "post in the social thread and pretend like I haven't been gone 5ever" posts too late for that joke, bub

Top Bottom