• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Frozenflame, you're being rather indignant over this, although I'm sure that can be partially attributed to Xonar's reaction.

This had no reason to be brought up, given that Xonar's track record SINCE said incident has been completely without issue. He has been playing in games with no problems for several months now, and there is absolutely nothing to indicate that would change.

Yes, I understand the gravity of the original incident. However, I quite frankly don't care. It took place before I was a part of this community, and it serves no purpose to bring it up at this time.

What Adum and you are doing now is the equivalent of publicly lambasting someone who has been sober for months over something he did while drunk a long time ago. He has done nothing of late to warrant this being brought up, and any "justification" on this amounts to nothing more than a personal grudge held by the people involved.

Xonar has been a positive contributor to this community since I have been present, and to choose to slam him over something in the past for no apparent reason is not justified.

Drop the discussion, this is pointlessly public, and any issues that either of you have with Xonar should be addressed privately, not ****-slinging in public.

Any further posts directly pertaining to this issue will be infracted under flaming. You have been warned, and this goes for both sides of the argument. If you have an issue with how I am addressing this issue, PM me and I will discuss it with you personally.

/end public discussion

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah **** you xonar you ****ing ****** piece of **** because I'm going to **** your ****ing face you piece of stupid piece of **** **** you **** **** ****

blacklisted piece of **** ****ing dog *** piece of ****

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It should be obvious enough that Kevin is trolling, so I'm not going to bother with anything other than a verbal warning.

Spam ceases or I start handing out infractions.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah **** you Raziek you ****ing ****** piece of **** because I'm going to **** your ****ing face you piece of stupid piece of **** **** you **** **** ****

Armor

Smash Rookie

Yeah **** you Raziek you ****ing ****** piece of **** because I'm going to **** your ****ing face you piece of stupid piece of **** **** you **** **** ****

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Frozenflame, you're being rather indignant over this, although I'm sure that can be partially attributed to Xonar's reaction.

This had no reason to be brought up, given that Xonar's track record SINCE said incident has been completely without issue. He has been playing in games with no problems for several months now, and there is absolutely nothing to indicate that would change.

Yes, I understand the gravity of the original incident. However, I quite frankly don't care. It took place before I was a part of this community, and it serves no purpose to bring it up at this time.
Ohhhhh I see. So Xonar's recent track record is all that matters because you the mod were here to see that! Ohhhhh and the fact that he spit in the face of an entire game's worth of players in the past doesn't because YOU weren't here for that AND you don't care! Damn, I didn't realize that what the mod CARES about is so important to what's actually relevant in a debate!

Seriously though, that fact that you say you "don't care" as if that has any bearing whatsoever as to what is or isn't appropriate conduct is embarrassing conduct for a mod.

What Adum and you are doing now is the equivalent of publicly lambasting someone who has been sober for months over something he did while drunk a long time ago. He has done nothing of late to warrant this being brought up, and any "justification" on this amounts to nothing more than a personal grudge held by the people involved.
Not quite. You make it sound like he didn't do what he did intentionally. It's more like publicly lambasting someone for shutting the game off during a close semi-finals match at a big tournament between two other players. It's spitting in the face of everyone who was taking that game and the outcome of it seriously. Did I mention that he did it intentionally by the way? Because yeah, comparing it to drunken behavior to mitigate the seriousness of the conduct is just straight up inaccurate.

Xonar has been a positive contributor to this community since I have been present, and to choose to slam him over something in the past for no apparent reason is not justified.
"Hey guys, just FYI Xonar did this thing here so be wary of him" is a pretty far cry from slamming someone. Unless you're really salty about it, which Xonar MUST be considering how mad he got when Adum posted what he did. Wait... didn't Xonar just finish telling everyone else off about how they shouldn't be salty? That's ironic.

Drop the discussion, this is pointlessly public, and any issues that either of you have with Xonar should be addressed privately, not ****-slinging in public.
This is funny too because it WAS private, then one party asked to take it public, and then the other party allegedly reneged on that lol. Wonder who's at fault there.

Any further posts directly pertaining to this issue will be infracted under flaming. You have been warned, and this goes for both sides of the argument. If you have an issue with how I am addressing this issue, PM me and I will discuss it with you personally.

/end public discussion
Infract me if you want but I'll certainly appeal it if you're going to call this flaming. It's not even close.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ohhhhh I see. So Xonar's recent track record is all that matters because you the mod were here to see that! Ohhhhh and the fact that he spit in the face of an entire game's worth of players in the past doesn't because YOU weren't here for that AND you don't care! Damn, I didn't realize that what the mod CARES about is so important to what's actually relevant in a debate!

Seriously though, that fact that you say you "don't care" as if that has any bearing whatsoever as to what is or isn't appropriate conduct is embarrassing conduct for a mod.

Not quite. You make it sound like he didn't do what he did intentionally. It's more like publicly lambasting someone for shutting the game off during a close semi-finals match at a big tournament between two other players. It's spitting in the face of everyone who was taking that game and the outcome of it seriously. Did I mention that he did it intentionally by the way? Because yeah, comparing it to drunken behavior to mitigate the seriousness of the conduct is just straight up inaccurate.

If you call "hey guys, just FYI Xonar did this thing here so be wary of him" is a pretty far cry from slamming someone. Unless you're really salty about it, which Xonar MUST be considering how mad he got when Adum posted what he did. Wait... didn't Xonar just finish telling everyone else off about how they shouldn't be salty? That's ironic.

This is funny too because it WAS private, then one party asked to take it public, and then the other party allegedly reneged on that lol. Wonder who's at fault there.

Infract me if you want but I'll certainly appeal it if you're going to call this flaming. It's not even close.
Damn straight!

Top Bottom