• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Megaman? Is there a 360 exclusive comin' up?

If so is it just another 8bit Original Series thing or what

/so out of it

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Jerkus: I was going more for anything cool homies would think EE in particular would like, which i bother to elaborate since you mentioned FFXV heh, not really my bag of ponies. Though I'll check those other ones out. I know Watch Dogs looks ballin as hell and right up my alley (Person of Interest the video game) but I only just found out 20 min ago it's for the nextboxes which is uuuugh. Nothing about it seems to demand that imo. Like if it even can run on currentgen, what's the nextgen gonna add, flashier graphics? Maybe bigger areas with less loading? I can't really think of obvious and immediate improvements that we didn't already make last time. Transition-generation games are so weird

Currently my only "oh god yes" has been Mirror's Edge 2 but I can count the number of nexgen games I know about on 1.5 hands probably
Oh, I mention things like FFXV and KH3 completely for my own sake, because part of me never stopped being 13, and that part of me is SO AMPED (did I say "amped" when I was 13? Hm. Maybe "psyched").

Although I wonder if it's even correct to call FFXV an RPG. Would be nice if FFXIV went back to something more traditional. It's been a while since the Final Fantasy franchise has just cut the **** and given you proper mages and thieves and all that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah only thing interesting to me was Super Mario 3D world and Smash bros. I'll get it for the 3ds tho.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Actually my stream did give out half way through the SSB4 trailer. I missed about half of the stuff in the video.

So Megaman is REALLY cool, but it's still not a system seller.

@EE: Megaman in SSB4.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm reading about all of this as it comes because the stream is more like a gently dribbling tap right now.

It's not as exciting without an image, I'll admit.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Follow that up with Capcom admitting they're ****in ****-butt assholes and reviving MML3 for 3DS or WiiU or I don't care what and Nintendo wins my money

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
omg I forgot about megaman universe... I want that

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
just watched it. I came. that legitimately came close to the nostalgic/general fanboy heartstrings pulling excitement of the Dark Knight Rises trailers, and I imagine Megaman's inclusion in the game (I reiterate: FINALLY UGH) will live up to its full potential, unlike TDKR.

man. That actually might have convinced me to pick up a wiiu or a 3DS or something if I can find more games I want. I don't know. Wonder if the online will be compatible across both systems? Or uh, is, I guess, since they're both out.

EDIT: uh talking about the prior link not the recent one I got ninja'd with, obviously. Also I forgot to say it in this post, and would hate to make such an oversight even as I edit my post, so once again: capcom can slurp on all the D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well we'll find out. I have a 3DS, so I'm getting smash for it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Buying a Wii U as soon as I have the money for it, good show Nintendo.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This has more to do with Sony being made of insanity for offering the PS4 at such a low price point, but with that console now officially being priced at $400, buying a Wii U for $350 seems absurd. Here's hoping a price drop of at least $50 ($100 please?) comes up in the near future.

If they can chop the price low enough by the end of the year, I'll be happy to pick one up for Wonderful 101, HD Wind Waker, etc. If the price stays consistent, then I think I'll be waiting for Smash (at which point, I will HAVE to part with my money).

EDIT: Thanks, Ran!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm hyped about the villager if I can customize him (or herrrrr?)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Villager is just a funny name to call a new character.

It's like, GET HYPED FOR THE NEW BRAWLER, GENERIC HUMAN BEING WHO DOES MUNDANE DAILY ACTIVITIES!!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Evil Eye, god gave him a gift. He shovels well. He shovels very well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
E3 just makes me want to throw money at the screen because all of the stuff I have been waiting for is finally about to come out. (well in 2014) I cannot wait to just play some of the characters in Brawl, there is also the new KH3 and just so much want =L

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
5,000 post. Eh. Lame. It's not even that many posts but feels like a landmark post should be in DGames now that post count is enabled here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Screw that, I just want my Lucario.

Thought Circus has a point :>

One piece still sucks, well more or less I just hate luffy a lot, like a lot. Naruto is no where near and irritating for me. Like literally if u deleted luffy from One piece I would like it 10 times better.

Damn no Lucario in smash 4 is kind of depressing when I think about it. Worst case scenario I get Wii fit girl, Megaman, Link or Bowser but still Lucario is the most fun even if he is **** in Brawl :(

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, going to end up buying a WiiU. I already have my beloved 3DSXL (good gorf this thing is huge, GAHD DAYUM), so I'm almost set. Unparalleled hype for Mega Man.

@Circus, WiiU prices are pretty low right now on Amazon/eBay (anywhere from 220-320 depending on the package you get) because the WiiU really isnt selling that well. 'Cept, with E3 and all, it might see a big turning point in sales, but I can't imagine the price staying up for long since people will get over their hype in a matter of weeks and the WiiU buying sprees will drop down again. I'm going to take the safe route and wait like 4 months before buying it since chances are prices are going to start going up this week.

Edit: Holy ****, prices shot up like $20-$30 just today. Welp. GG wallet :[.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeahhhhh.

Hoping for 32 gig for under $300 at some point. That, or a new model.

Top Bottom