• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Okay answer me this;

Outside of Majora's Mask, has there been ANY Zelda game in which characters get developed as much as Skyward Sword? How important is this to you?

I think it should be obvious I'm skipping walls here. Multitasking status atm.
Yeah, Groose did turn out to be a great character and I did like that aspect too. It's kind of important to me? It's more how they get their point across or their role, MM just did everything in that matter so well, even the Gerudos who I usually don't give a **** for were interesting, and restoring the lands and playing that Song Of Healing one more time was great. I think it's honestly based on taste sometimes but you can tell when one game does another thing better.

Hey guys, which zelda has the best music? :smirk:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Xonar you know what kind of item I was hoping for? One that would shift time. Although it would sorta mess with puzzles now that I have played through that desert dungeon... Would be nifty with some limits ofc.

Outset Island Remix

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
orbo if you want a girl to like you a wise man once told me to just grab her breasts

making this much more complicated than it needs to be
You forgot about the whole sticking your tongue down her throat deal. The britches love a nice ol' tongue down their throat :cool:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
orbo if you want a girl to like you a wise man once told me to just grab her breasts

making this much more complicated than it needs to be
I have done that once before in highschool. :awesome:

Guess what happened

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Everyone in here should just stop arguing and play Spirit Tracks.
SS isn't really the Zelda I want it to be though. Look at Link. He's a pansy.

I just don't like the atmosphere. Also look, we start with 6 hearts, not 3.

THE ORNAMENT THINGIES. ALWAYS. TAKE FOREVER. AFLKJDF:DSFJ

I do like the direction it is heading story wise, and did like the trials, those were cool.

THE ITEMS. Seriously, they were dull and weren't creative to me. A duster, MITTS THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT, and some bug thing. WHOOO. (I liked the Titan's Gloves wayyyy better than those, because I actually needed the titan's gloves in LTTP)

The bird? I don't care about the bird, or flying.
this guy

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I don't know what the hell you people are *****in' about.

Wand of gamelon is and always will be the best zelda game, period.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I need to play the newer Zelda's. Still haven't played TP/SS all the way through yet.

Got my Wii like two days before Brawl launched, got to the Water Temple, then Brawl killed my motivation to play it.

My winter was occupied by Skyrim and Mass Effect 3, then I forget that came after that kept delaying SS for me. Devil Survivor 2 perhaps.

By that point it felt like a chore to start it, and I lost it to my last ex when we broke up. Still need to reobtain and play it.

:phone:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Am I late with this?

ENTJ
Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(100%) Judging(33%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
way too good.

TP was a good game. Great? Not in my opinion, but bad? No. Complaining about the controls on the wii is a waste of time. It is and always will be a GameCube game. Playing it on the GC removes the biggest problem with the game, which is controls.
Yes, I think the number one problem with the game was controls. Nothing else.

Skyward Sword was sooooooooooooo disappointing because they stuck you on the Skyworld and had the areas you just flew down to. lame. Hub world = lame.

Best music is OoT and WW.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Pretty sure you meant to say, "a hub world is different from other gaming experiences I've had in other games and grown accustomed to, and I don't care about or have the patience for trying things different from my arbitrary norms".
I've experienced it plenty of times, and I have never enjoyed it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Question (to kill my curiosity).

How many mafia games would you /in?

I'm currently joining in 3 and I'm in 1 replacement queue.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I remember doing 5 one time....worst experience ever.

I feel the more games you are in, the less better you will do in those games across the board.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Unless there was many epic setups in a row, I would try to limit myself to two.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well. Is it that it feels modular and disconnected? Or that you enjoy the exploration aspect and find it lacking?

I guess I'm just curious about the difference between a hub world and any game with a world map ever, Super Mario World et al.
I guess I feel like they could've given me a SMWesque world, but they half ***** the overworld.

Ever had someone start to give you a BJ then stop halfway through? Sort of like that.

T-block

B2B TST
Skyward Sword was sooooooooooooo disappointing because they stuck you on the Skyworld and had the areas you just flew down to. lame. Hub world = lame.

Best music is OoT and WW.
what's so different between skyworld and hyrule field in OoT? they're functionally quite similar, but hyrule field had less to do.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I feel disconnected from the rest of the world when I'm in Skyworld.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I can't really compare Hyrule Field to Skyworld since Skyworld is much different and more traveling (i guess that is the best way to put it?) to get around and back to the ground. Stupid birdy.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Are people really going to compare Skyworld to Hyrule Field? Really? Try comparing it to The Great Sea instead, which is what it was trying to implicate a bit.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
not enough football in this thread with football season right around the corner

trying to create the perfect dgames football team in my head. two positions for each duder, O/D. brohombres should pitch in

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm not a big guy, but I played in middle school. Smallest guy on the team, best offensive lineman. I'm so ****ing good at that ****.

Defense: Linebacker/DE. Liked offense more.

Awesomest thing I've ever done: Coach puts me at noseguard. Tells me to dive straight down when the ball is snapped and grab the QB's ankle. Genius. (note: 8th grade, here)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

Top Bottom