• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
that wise man then landed himself in jail

and there he made sure never to grab anything ever

especially if it meant bending over

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
no marshy is right
and while you're doing it you should shout

"SEXY NO JUTSU"
and then look at her with a bit of a surprised face

and then mumble
"guess it didn't work huh..."
and walk away

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Sidenote-my ipod is about to die and i don't feel like getting out of bed to charge it. If i stop posting, i'll get tonyou in the morning.

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't ****ing spill your guts to her in a facebook message you serious?

Just ask the girl on a date and specify it's a date.

Best way to do it

"Hey -insert random girl here-, I've got some time off this week and I'm trying to catch a movie. Wanna be my date?"

It's cheesy enough, she'll probably say yes if she has any interest in you and you can work from there.

Talk to a girl in person don't just try and mack on a chick from facebook, not gonna help you at all.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah I skimmed :D also not going back.

Also sticking with what I said in case anyone else tries to mack it to someone on facebook cuz **** is whack.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I've watched a bit

and then dropped it because it was just terrible

now I'm reading the manga because it's almost over and I just want it done with

but seriously the manga is readable but the anime is buttterrible.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Don't ****ing spill your guts to her in a facebook message you serious?

Just ask the girl on a date and specify it's a date.

Best way to do it

"Hey -insert random girl here-, I've got some time off this week and I'm trying to catch a movie. Wanna be my date?"

It's cheesy enough, she'll probably say yes if she has any interest in you and you can work from there.

Talk to a girl in person don't just try and mack on a chick from facebook, not gonna help you at all.
KevMo has good advice, but I think the impact is more meaningful than a casual asking out to a date, especially if Orbo has been in this girl's life for a long time.

2cents

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Xonar i don't know why but your avatar makes everything you say even more hilarious

he's just too ****ing suave

Orboknown

Smash Hero
JTBro coming in with the sleeper questions

I got this next one though, does she show interest back and how long have you known each other, does she have interest in another guy?
Didn't see the edit till now.
She's friendly with me, but i dunno. She was single when we met, going out with someone in The spring semester and is single now afaik.
Since sept.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Uhh... This all started when i couldn't fall asleep last weekend. Messaged her at three am just cuz. Ran talked to me, today i brought up i hadn't gotten a response back, bsl started asking question, asked. For pics, dgames got involved.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The situation can be summed up as just this:

Women

Then again, just being forward and asking her out in person is the way to go imo. That's just me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What KevinM said. Sometimes you need to just face the fire and ask her out. If she says no, oh well. But push it for all it's worth until you know for sure she is not interested romantically, then move onto the next one. Don't sit around, make a move.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And don't look back. Never look back. Put her as an acquaintance on FB and unsubscribe from her until she responds to you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've been there, so I know how it is, but you have to do it. Don't give her ANY attention or do ANYTHING until she responds.

Top Bottom