• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Every ****ing time I try to get somewhere, the internet ****s me over. First I can't get any WiFi on it, now the wireless died.

Sorry guys, gonna be some more delays.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Every ****ing time I try to get somewhere, the internet ****s me over. First I can't get any WiFi on it, now the wireless died.

Sorry guys, gonna be some more delays.
So here's what's gonna happen: when I go back to my room, I'll sit down and write everything out and then slap it all on a flash drive and drag it over here and start the copypasta storm. It'll be a solid chunk of work but I've got nothing else to do tonight. I will get this game started, I just might need a co-mod for the moment to help me until these internet issues get sorted out.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So here's what's gonna happen: when I go back to my room, I'll sit down and write everything out and then slap it all on a flash drive and drag it over here and start the copypasta storm. It'll be a solid chunk of work but I've got nothing else to do tonight. I will get this game started, I just might need a co-mod for the moment to help me until these internet issues get sorted out.
Yo, im online most of the time. I can do running vote couts and whatnot if thats what you need

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
orbo, send her a message asking if she got it.

straight up. just ask her to be real with you.

"Did you get my message from before? If you did, just tell me. If you don't tell me, I'll keep beating myself up about it thinking there's still a chance that you just never got it, and I'll try to work up the courage to send a new one, etc"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's what I would do because I know that's how I would react.

It may or may not work for you.

Also, if she ignores you again, then it's no worse than the first time, right? Maybe a little better, even.

Also also, facebook sometimes tells you if/when they see your message. Idk if that's only on the website or if it works from the phone.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I might see her at college in a month, if she didn't transfer out(which she said she might before school ended)
She did say we were gonna hang out this summer though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
And then you guys never hung out? Or does "this summer" mean the one coming up in 2013?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'd check if she got it, but if she hasn't then I would say that you should wait until you next see her again and tell her in person because that is infinitely better. As much as it's a pain to wait, it's definitely more efficient to tell her in person.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dgames dating advice 101

why do you like said girl? is it just because she has breasts/is cute or do you actually have matching personalities/interests and theres a connection between the two of you?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
She's cute, has a great personality, won't let anyone do anything for her if she can help it(like she won't let a guy buy her a meal) we're actually from the same state and moved to the same state, she's someone who i can talk to/vent my feelings about stuff wrt my family and we do have common interests.
Fyi she actually doesn't have large breasts. Nice sized ones though, and a good butt

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
JTBro coming in with the sleeper questions

I got this next one though, does she show interest back and how long have you known each other, does she have interest in another guy?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
She's cute, has a great personality, won't let anyone do anything for her if she can help it(like she won't let a guy buy her a meal) we're actually from the same state and moved to the same state, she's someone who i can talk to/vent my feelings about stuff wrt my family and we do have common interests.
Fyi she actually doesn't have large breasts. Nice sized ones though, and a good butt

pics

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lol fo realz? k

wasn't actually serious, but i won't pass up the opportunity.

i could actually potentially give some advice based on her appearance. sometimes you can tell the personality.

like xonar's pro-pic. he's got swag, and it shows.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
why doesn't it work for me :(

someone needs to take screenshots

also BSL's comment is hilarious when you consider that I just posted in the pic thread
I do feel flattered though
(blushy)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
orbo if you want a girl to like you a wise man once told me to just grab her breasts

making this much more complicated than it needs to be

Top Bottom