• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Something something hold our sack something something America

**** YEH

MAN **** YOU XONAR YOUR COUNTRY DIDN'T HAVE ONE OF ITS SYMBOLS TURNED INTO A POKEMON

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its like you have never been on the internet geez

:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So today was absolutely ****ing terrible for me. But who cares! I saw some more interesting things that I'll like to talk about:

@Soup: Let me give you some fair warnings about community college that I learned the hard way. Note that I'm not trying to steer you away from community college, rather I'm just trying to inform about some stuff that you may want to know.

1. If you go to a community college for gen ed, then you will essentially be using up all of your "easy" classes. If you start at a uni, then you can spread out you easy, gen ed classes among your harder, more specific classes that you'll require for your major. This can have several benefits. Like, you can register full time (which is necessary for a lot of financial aid stuff) without having to murder yourself with hard ****ing classes (right now for me it's looking like I might have to max myself by taking statistics 1, calc 1, and biology 2; yikes).

2. Being indecisive about your major is natural. I mean, who wouldn't be? Your major basically decides what you're going to be doing with the rest of your life, so of course you'll probably be hesitant to decide on it (I just recently deciding upon being a biology major myself, and I'm still not sure if it was the right choice for me). However, it really does help to go in with a plan. It WILL save you A LOT of time and money. Like, in retrosepct, if I just went through community college with the plan of being a biology major, then I could have save about 23 credit hours on extraneous bs that I spent time on.

3. If you do go to community college, just remember to register for classes ASAP. You don't want to be stuck taking a trig class at 9pm. Trust me.

Ehh, that's all for now, I can't remember what else I was going to say.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What would no hetero do in response to being asked for anal?

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So today was absolutely ****ing terrible for me. But who cares! I saw some more interesting things that I'll like to talk about:

@Soup: Let me give you some fair warnings about community college that I learned the hard way. Note that I'm not trying to steer you away from community college, rather I'm just trying to inform about some stuff that you may want to know.

1. If you go to a community college for gen ed, then you will essentially be using up all of your "easy" classes. If you start at a uni, then you can spread out you easy, gen ed classes among your harder, more specific classes that you'll require for your major. This can have several benefits. Like, you can register full time (which is necessary for a lot of financial aid stuff) without having to murder yourself with hard ****ing classes (right now for me it's looking like I might have to max myself by taking statistics 1, calc 1, and biology 2; yikes).

2. Being indecisive about your major is natural. I mean, who wouldn't be? Your major basically decides what you're going to be doing with the rest of your life, so of course you'll probably be hesitant to decide on it (I just recently deciding upon being a biology major myself, and I'm still not sure if it was the right choice for me). However, it really does help to go in with a plan. It WILL save you A LOT of time and money. Like, in retrosepct, if I just went through community college with the plan of being a biology major, then I could have save about 23 credit hours on extraneous bs that I spent time on.

3. If you do go to community college, just remember to register for classes ASAP. You don't want to be stuck taking a trig class at 9pm. Trust me.

Thanks for the advice Swords, I already know what I'm going to major in so that problem is solved, I think I wanna do community college but I also want to broaden my horizons and try different colleges, right now CC is the only option simply because of the tight money I was talking about. I've got a whole year to thing about these things anyway.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Bro keep it at one line. Watchu think this is, a game of mafia?

:awesome:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
J, the gay, you make my ****ing day, I want your penis in my mouth there is no other way.

Now say it in rhythm.

Boom! A Jgay reference! Now they really know I'm here to stay!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Apparantly Gorf has gotten caught up to speed with DGames.

Edit: Oh, contrary to popular belief, I'm actually not gay.

Though in DGames terms that would make me a lesbian....hmmm I may actually win in this dilemma.

Top Bottom