• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have spent my afternoon talking to Sirlin and will likely die in a catastrophic car accident in roughly 18 hours. I think I'd rather be in LyLo with Bardull and Nich.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Roughly 18 hours... That's like.. The time you pick me and turaz up...

:c

:phone:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yo, DGames

I want to hydra. Is anyone to prepared to turn into the scum of the earth? Be the Godfather of all mafia? That guy who always looks scummy? Well, that could be you. Or, it could not be you and we will look like the most towniest of townies because of something we could work out.

Also, I'll be working on a setup soon. If you thought playing with me in a game was fun, just wait till you play my setups. It'll be like playing inside of my mind. We would be playing mafia, he said.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Videos, pictures, souvenirs, novelty board games!

ALL OF GOVA'S FACE :gova:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Five.
Lucky Star, Code Geass, The World God Only Knows OR TTGL (they both have the same skull), I have no idea where the red line comes from but I think it's Star Diver and the arm is Full Metal Alchemist.

John2k4

The End of an Era

Vinyl, it will look fine for you because you have already downloaded the image. It's based around the caching browsers do in order to speed up load times.

TL;DR you will see it but no one else will.

Top Bottom