• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
God, I love your posts

sometimes.

Jin's projectiles in CT were shiiiiiiiiiiiiit because the good characters would beat your *** down if you didn't find your optimal range. Nu/Lambda have been his worst MU forever because they can out range his mid range game. Both his 25 heat projectiles are great, but not from range. J236D was AMAZING air to air and in combos. 236D and even heatless variants were good at Oki set-ups. Get a 236D out in the corner, break a guard primer, get a shot at mix-up? Yes please. From range though? Everyone else with a projectile pastes you (save Noel, ****ing Optic Barrel). The ones that don't have one, can approach past it just fine. If they don't want to commit to an approach from over your projectile, they don't even have to hard engage when they can just vie for position past it.
You're right, he has no chance against other projectile users in the long range game.

I disagree with it being largely useless against projectile-less characters, though. They were quick enough to pressure (especially light) and slow enough to force action and trap (especially heat). Aerial ones where less good, granted, but they were options regardless.

The reason I played Jin against unprojectiled opponents is the fact that he can force approaches and with a good read repel them. Especially his SRKs were godlike.

CS is my favorite incarnation, for the record. It wasn't that aggressive either imo. CS2 however...

I will give you that he can handle ranges better because you're right from what I've seen thus far, but I stand by my comparison.
I make an effort to be right before I even need to be. Your comparison makes sense though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
HOW COULD THE CAT RETURNS NOT BE MENTIONED YET????!?!!?!!?!!!?!!?

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I had the entei pokemon on VHS and managed to rewind it wrong and destroyed it.
Charizard was a boss that movie and thats all i need to remember

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
He's my cute boyfriend who didn't tell anyone to vote for him. xD I ended up finding out he was even on that list thing because seagull told people to vote for himself and then i noticed nick riddles name looooooool.

I...just really don't want seagull to win xD and Nicks my boyfriend so it works out~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My good friend's fiancé yesterday morning. I'm seeing if I can get from the middle of te state back to the bottom of the state to see if I can be down there to talk with him. May be VLA dependent on if I can get down there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unsure I'm going. I think I'm going to give him some space. I'm waiting on some people to pick up so that I can figure out the situation and find out whether or not he needs people bothering him right now or if he needs to be left alone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well, holy ****. I apologize for the joke. That's terrible.
It's a little funnier reading the exchange backwards, but even then I don't think the joke can be salvaged. I don't even know what I'd do if the same thing happened to me; that's just world breaking for a while, if not permanently.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He's my cute boyfriend who didn't tell anyone to vote for him. xD I ended up finding out he was even on that list thing because seagull told people to vote for himself and then i noticed nick riddles name looooooool.

I...just really don't want seagull to win xD and Nicks my boyfriend so it works out~
Tell Nick I still have his dollar

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's a little funnier reading the exchange backwards, but even then I don't think the joke can be salvaged. I don't even know what I'd do if the same thing happened to me; that's just world breaking for a while, if not permanently.
It's worse than that. He met her in Brazil. They've been serious for about two years. Thought he was crazy, but he's been back to South America many times just to see her. He finally flew her to the states, got we home, and they went to sleep. He got up early to fix her breakfast. Brought it up to give her breakfast in bed and she was lying there with blood trickling down from her nose.

They did an autopsy and can't release any information or the body because she has no family in the country, so his brother drove to Texas and back for to buy a casket that could legally fly so they could send the body back to Brazil.

I remember thinking that at least his dad is one of the absolute best men I've ever met and really damn high on my list of people I would want there in a time of crisis. Turns out he was out of the country on business.

I was going to leave him some space and left him a text message saying I was there if he needed a friend. Got a call from him at 5 this morning. He's an absolute wreck, but seems like he'll pull through. One of the strongest people I know, he's gonna be in a bad way, but he'll pull through. If you pray, pray for my friend Chase.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that sucks. brazlian girls are some of the finest creatures to ever walk the planet. makes it that much worse that he really liked her :/. hope he feels better soon about it.

on a lighter note, hetero brought up gundams, i recently saw this and was like "wtfuzz"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8

apparently this thing is real. which is pretty damn cool.

Top Bottom