• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
lol new thread topic :

How to rank games played wrt experience :

No games: You newbie
1 game : Still a newbie , just less
2 games: Probably not a newb

6 + Games : You a regular here

15 + games + : You got experience here

25+ games: You a DGAMER :)

35 + games: Aww snap, you a Dgamer

45 + : You probably know what your doing

55+ : frozenflame
I've played over 50 games as well as hosted ~10 or so. I can confidently say I did not really figure out what I was doing until about the 35-40 game mark.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
So my list = at least somewhat accurate then, cool beans.

Washed would you say, in terms of experience , that hosting > playing or would they be equal IYO ?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I've played over 50 games as well as hosted ~10 or so. I can confidently say I did not really figure out what I was doing until about the 35-40 game mark.
Honestly, this. I really didn't hit my stride until later on but that was only because I possibly joined every game I could and overworked myself, not only that but I refused to learn from my mistakes but I picked myself up and got better through time

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's really hard for me to believe that you are just one year older than me, haha. I used to look up to you back in the ...early dGames days :v

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So my list = at least somewhat accurate then, cool beans.

Washed would you say, in terms of experience , that hosting > playing or would they be equal IYO ?
They're two entirely different forms of experience.

And I wouldn't stop considering someone new or newish until 10-15 games, depending on how long it takes for them to stop playing like one.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Are you guys hyped for my game even though I haven't submitted then I have to wait a year before I go through the queue? I am.

Who wants to comod or help me come up with legit flavor? I can come up with ideas, but I suck at writing and junk.

:phone:

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I'm down.

I'll also help you wiggle your game into the black market private game queue add a weak twist to the game such as being able to send a message to players so you can host it as a private whenever you want rather than waiting a year.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm down.

I'll also help you wiggle your game into the black market private game queue add a weak twist to the game such as being able to send a message to players so you can host it as a private whenever you want rather than waiting a year.
Meanwhile, in Gorf's mind:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Haha queue dodging.

Am I the only person who can't just think of mechanics, unless they're gorf-level? I only get them in epiphanies

Handorin

Smash Hero
I actually have some mechanic ideas, but I didn't think about making it private to dodge the queue. Lol.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Meh it had to be limited too much to really still be worth running it.

Somewhat powerful. I just hope I inspired some souls out there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man that makes me hope that DGamers go to Apex because I am hoping to go there (if I come into cash).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Might try to go to Apex as part of an east coast trip.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Where/When's that?

I think I have a plan where both myself and Sang could go to Apex during our winter break of college.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yikes, that's around the time Mid-terms will be spiking up for me and shows will be most likely.

However, if we ever do meet-up, I could totally see a mafia game being played for fun. ;P

Top Bottom