• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
>mfw police say they want to "re-interview" me
>mfw gonna get a criminal record
>be in pub before hand, caling myself
>mfw I get call saying if I admit charges I receive a caution
>mmmmmfffffffffwwwwww solictor calls saying police change mind last minute and take no further action

>MFW FREE MAN

>no pics on work comp<
They had nothing (you owe me).

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So uh speaking of uh hanging out there's going to be mad people at this tournament and I'll be there and taking pictures I think and raz is tryna be there but glyph is gonna be there.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Was marshy; just look at the OP.

Obviously he doesn't know the secret of changing thread titles without editing the OP. :troll:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
For example, by checking up on Stereogum every once in a while, I found this song and have pretty much listened to it nonstop for the past two weeks. I never would have found it on Pandora or Spotify.
THIS: also yessssss

Who the hell changed the social title to lowercase? That's bugging the **** out of me.
What I want to know is who won Pokemon vs Batman?

I should not be in dGames waiting for my games to re-start. And yet, here I am.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I think it's fairly definitive that Pokemon Conquest won this time.

I present the past like 10 posts as evidence, which has like a 6 post streak of different pokemon avatars.

edit; I'm supposed to be at Apex

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I switched to the cat. :3

And I was going to lure July to my side muahahaha

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
while batman def won hands down

we can all take solace in the fact that sold2 and js long-missed avatars are back in action despite the ambiguity over the wars victor

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Talk to me about options for a new computer. I really like the freedom a laptop offers, but mine is really beat up and about either 3 or four years old, I can't remember. I could theoretically still use it if I get a desktop which will last me longer. I want a computer that is going to last me for awhile.

I'm willing to invest in upgrading it some past defaults (God, RAM is the first thing I'm getting).

I want to play some games on it, but I'm not a big PC gamer (I prefer console for shooters if that gives you an idea how much I care about PC gaming). I really don't care about playing on high settings. I can live with low end settings and less than perfect FPS. I'm looking to play things ranging from Diablo III to PSO2 to CS:GO to good ole' League of Legends. I would like to be capable of streaming them and still playing.

I would really like to not have to buy a new computer for at least the next five years. Being able to upgrade the video card a few years down the road is imperative because I am ****ing tired of running into that issue with my last two laptops.

I am unwilling to spend a thousand dollars on a computer. I would like to keep it under $800. I can wait a little while on a deal, but I want it soon. DEFINITELY before the year is out. Preferably before November.

Talk to me. Desktop or laptop? Which ones? Why? Give me options for both. Is my price request unrealistic? If so, what should I be thinking?

If I think you are serious and suggesting that I get a Mac, then I will add you to my ignore list. Linux is not something I'm going to run. I am a PC man and will stay a PC man.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Was planning on changing my avvy soon anyway. Someone find me a good Kittan avatar. That man needs some love that isn't cursed.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Get a desktop and build your own. You can keep the cost under 800 and get a really good computer.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Get a desktop and build your own. You can keep the cost under 800 and get a really good computer.

Not out of my ability. I've considered this.

Get a desktop if you want to change out the video card. You didn't mention portability as a factor so I'd imagine it's not a big one? Build a desktop at that price point and you'll be fine for sure, but not including accessories and monitor.
I really like the freedom a laptop offers, but mine is really beat up and about either 3 or four years old, I can't remember. I could theoretically still use it if I get a desktop which will last me longer. I want a computer that is going to last me for awhile.
This. I prefer the mobility, but am willing to sacrifice.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Talk to me about options for a new computer. I really like the freedom a laptop offers, but mine is really beat up and about either 3 or four years old, I can't remember. I could theoretically still use it if I get a desktop which will last me longer. I want a computer that is going to last me for awhile.

I'm willing to invest in upgrading it some past defaults (God, RAM is the first thing I'm getting).

I want to play some games on it, but I'm not a big PC gamer (I prefer console for shooters if that gives you an idea how much I care about PC gaming). I really don't care about playing on high settings. I can live with low end settings and less than perfect FPS. I'm looking to play things ranging from Diablo III to PSO2 to CS:GO to good ole' League of Legends. I would like to be capable of streaming them and still playing.

I would really like to not have to buy a new computer for at least the next five years. Being able to upgrade the video card a few years down the road is imperative because I am ****ing tired of running into that issue with my last two laptops.

I am unwilling to spend a thousand dollars on a computer. I would like to keep it under $800. I can wait a little while on a deal, but I want it soon. DEFINITELY before the year is out. Preferably before November.

Talk to me. Desktop or laptop? Which ones? Why? Give me options for both. Is my price request unrealistic? If so, what should I be thinking?

If I think you are serious and suggesting that I get a Mac, then I will add you to my ignore list. Linux is not something I'm going to run. I am a PC man and will stay a PC man.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a laptop capable of running as high as D3 for under $800. There's some that might range around there but that's about it.

For perspective, my computer (which was just a shade under $500) cannot run D3 but it runs league at about 60 FPS just fine and jumps up to 70 or so with ease on medium settings.

Top Bottom