• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shout out to xonar forbein post 2000 and showin me the way with underlining quotes

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No one taught her how to how to speak Russian?

Hell... I didn't notice.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really didn't notice the Russian either and tbh it didn't seem to detract that much from it.

Changed my laptop background though for the movie:

[collapse=Desktop]
[/collapse]

I'd give it like an 8.5/9 in terms of how much I enjoyed it and it came across as a complete surprise that I liked it so much.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Saw it with a Russian friend of mine who only gave it a 6 out of 10, because he hated how Scarlett Johansson supposedly mispronounced the Russian language REALLY badly, even though she's suppose to be playing a Russian character. Thought that was kinda funny.

Axel

J|Zεη
Don't leave for so long this time :(. There's still stuff I want to talk to you about.
For sure I just need to get some stuff together.
Anne Hathaway is Catwoman in this series right?

Gross.

Nothing wrong with her, she just aint catwoman material.

NABE: No wonder I was so confused. I didn't even realize I had started watching the show from the second season :c

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Now this is a story, all about how
My patience got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you all about how sold made me pull out my hair

I was playing tf2 and as soldier I sailed
Screwing people up, making other people fail*
Eventually, it started to feel the same
So I thought "Why not make this a mafia game?"

So I threw some roles together and made it better and better
Fixed it up so it could be broken never
Put out some rules, wrapped it in a nice box
Sent it to sold, and waited for it to hit the top

But then, very soon, things became bleak
I got no response for weeks and weeks
Then I got a message, thinking "It's been approved today"
Until I found out, he was going away

So now I sit here, looking for a sign
But no, it's like it's trying to outlast time
I'm looking at the queue, and it's still not there
God dammit sold, quit making me pull out my hair

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I don't know about anybody else, but I read that and heard it in my head to the tune of the theme song from popular 90's television show The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

(Which by the way is an excellent show that uses humor while dealing with troubles of teenaged youth, and I heartily recommend it to any "homedogs" :) )

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sheeshhhhh guys, you're going to attract the fun police!

Protip to anyone with poor eyesight: If you're going to drive at 3 am in the mourning, then please wear your glasses.

#HBC | Dancer

Also either a lot of people on Dgames know Russian or they are not qualified to say rather or not someone was speaking the language properly.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

#HBC | Dancer

No, it's just that some intersections are weird in the sense that you don't go straight through them, but rather you actually have to turn around a curve to continue along a road.

Was driving back from the Avengers midnight premiering and I almost hit the curve because it was very hard to see in the dark without my glasses. It required some hard braking to avoid crashing.

EDIT: It's kinda hard to describe, so just think of the curve as one forth of a roundabout.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
It was ok. Wasn't inclined to stay until the end to see the extra ending nor am I excited to see a sequel, would prefer to see a Doctor Strange release over an Avengers 2 movie at this point.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've never understood this phenomenon of people with imperfect vision just doing things without their glasses on. I mean, I have pretty poor eyesight, so maybe it's just a matter of degree, but I have my glasses on all the time. As long as I'm not sleeping or bathing, they're on. I like being able to see. The weather outside, the time of day, none of that matters—the idea of driving without my glasses on, at all, is totally crazy to me.

It was ok. Wasn't inclined to stay until the end to see the extra ending nor am I excited to see a sequel, would prefer to see a Doctor Strange release over an Avengers 2 movie at this point.

And then Acrostic sparked up a doobie and moonwalked outta the theatre, flipping the bird at the screen, the audience and everything else as he went because **** all that noise.

To this day, no one knows how the shades got on his face.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I hate how when people can't make a critical argument they resort to trolling. This is the reason I hate the internet sometimes. Trolling only promotes ****-posting and inflated egos only for the expense of a couple of cheap laughs, it derails any relevant topic and shouldn't be put up with at all.

Not saying this ever happens as far as SWF, but good god [redacted] needs to learn to objectively moderate instead of just letting it happen.

It's even worse when people just go along with just the sake of hopefully enhancing their e-penis some more, which tends to happen often.

sorry about this rant, just had it on my mind and I always feel like I can come back here.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I hate how when people can't make a critical argument they resort to trolling. This is the reason I hate the internet sometimes. Trolling only promotes ****-posting and inflated egos only for the expense of a couple of cheap laughs, it derails any relevant topic and shouldn't be put up with at all.

Not saying this ever happens as far as SWF, but good god [redacted] needs to learn to objectively moderate instead of just letting it happen.

It's even worse when people just go along with just the sake of hopefully enhancing their e-penis some more, which tends to happen often.

sorry about this rant, just had it on my mind and I always feel like I can come back here.
Just ignore the trolls.

They're not worth listening to anyways : D.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Soup, if you tell me you're a fan of Brand New, I might lose my ****.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
[glow]i don't understand how anyone can not love the avengers. I'll give them all of my money for more avengers movies. [/glow]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Always 2D when I can get it.

My understanding is that Avengers was converted in post, so I'd stay away from it.

Also, Thor sucked in general.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
[glow]Thor was great!!! Omg you guys all suck.

The 3D didn't add, but I've never been a fan of 3D.

I had 3D because that's the only one you could preorder for the midnight premiere.

[/glow]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Thor's the only Avengers prequel (because that's what those were), that I really didn't care for. Iron Man was great. Iron Man 2 was pretty good. Captain America was alright. I even liked the Hulk movie with Edward Norton. But Thor just felt like a total mess to me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
[glow]Thor and Captain America are my two favorites.

Thor
Capt. Am
Iron Man 1&2
Never saw the hulk.

Thats my order.
[/glow]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think you might be the anti-Circus. Or I'm the Anti-BSL.

Quick, which one of us has a goatee?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I watched the Avengers in 3D because that's what was on at the time. The 3d wasn't bad. There's a few arguments for seeing it in 2d or 3d though.

2d: Probably less distracting, there are so many 3D scenes with **** like street lamps in the way. Also in 3D Hawkeye will be shooting arrows right at your eye and you gotta dodge them.

3d: 3d also applies Black Widow's backside. Strong argument.

Also I'm going out tonight sheesh. Next time I'm free and Ryker/Gova/etc. are on I'll have them cheer me on while I go through them all.

Top Bottom