• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Metal, wood, fire, water, and earth are the Chinese elements.

Wind, water, air, and fire are the Greek elements.

Now that I think about it, isn't Avatar: TLA supposed to be Chinese based? tsk tsk.

Happy Bday and belated Ryu and Nabe. I actually pronounced your name correctly while typing that.

@Circus: I've never seen that I don't think. I'm sure it would have creeped me out.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQgd_tzMV8&feature=player_embedded
i thought earth water wind fire was japanese?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Time to stop hating on Vinyl.

This is sickening. If you have a problem with the guy, talk to him personally.
This. I thought I could understand why at first, but now it's just completely pointless and he doesn't deserve it at all. The guy has improved in his posting habits. Realize it and stop being a douche bag to him.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This. I thought I could understand why at first, but now it's just completely pointless and he doesn't deserve it at all. The guy has improved in his posting habits. Realize it and stop being a douche bag to him.
Really? I haven't noticed.

I mean I thought 'twas hilarious but okay. Plus I've seen em do things like that A LOT and ignored it... A LOT and thought he was doing it again and was like >.> but hey, a mang was wrong.

EDIT: A 10 man game?! You mean a small that's NOT 13 people O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

Top Bottom