• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
But then where does the phrase "dumb or scum" come from if everyone is not stupid?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The dumb applies to Soup. Thinking that
Tropius evolves into Flygon

What a moron.

Was glow text removed? lol.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Wow what is this guy. Stop glow text rararara. TALK ABOUT BOOBS INSTEAD.

Look, this is how you do a proper derail of the discussion, rookie.
http://filb.de/1772

3 videos of Black and White 2 popped up today. First video shows some neat intro stuff and you can also see that the female main character has pockets on the back of her skirt. HOW IMPRACTICAL. Second video shows a rival battle and the rival's theme is really cool from what I can hear. Third video is some player vs player and the Japanese freak out over an ice-remake of Sky Attack. Also one of them shows an Azurill being found on the first route! What a good go-to water pokemon to get early game, a lot less pressure to pick a water type starter with Azurill so early.

It looks pretty good. I'll probably be picking it up and play it, looks different enough from BW1 to waste a good amount of time.

[glow]GLOW SWAG[/glow]
doesn't even acknowledge my birthday
[glow]bad friend[/glow]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No,
Doc Scratch is dead and turns out the old magic 8-ball was Lord English
but I prefer his more suave half to say the least.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So I was randomly thinking about this movie I saw when I was a kid about karate kangaroos, and wondering what it was called and if it was even real. So I typed "warrior kangaroos" into Google, because it seemed to me that the movie had the word "warrior" or "warriors" in the name, and lo and behold...

Warriors of Virtue.

And I guess this movie has that effect on people, because every post in the comments section of the video is exactly the same. It's weird, because I remember being really into it for a while actually. Like, I definitely had action figures. But then, years later, I had practically forgotten it completely. Then it just popped back into my memory somehow, just now.

I decided that I needed to share this totally surreal experience with someone, so here you go, Dgames.

Axel

J|Zεη
Metal, wood, fire, water, and earth are the Chinese elements.

Wind, water, air, and fire are the Greek elements.

Now that I think about it, isn't Avatar: TLA supposed to be Chinese based? tsk tsk.

Happy Bday and belated Ryu and Nabe. I actually pronounced your name correctly while typing that.

@Circus: I've never seen that I don't think. I'm sure it would have creeped me out.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQgd_tzMV8&feature=player_embedded

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@My Games: Finals are really close and I've been staying away from dGames for awhile. My activity should be back up to stuff soon. I'll try to get caught up in everything asap.

Top Bottom