• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
blablabla you know what i mean dont start an argument just for the sake of posting words
Wasn't trying to start an argument, really. Was just answering your question. Maybe it was rhetorical but meh, oh well.

frozenflame let's make love
2 conditions:

1.) I get to try pitching at least once.

2.) We talk about it all the time forever in as many places as we can for everyone to hear. =D

FF that's a good post and a different way to see things

i feel enlightened now
:bee:

i put up with weaboo **** even though im not a weaboo

therefore you'll just have to deal with me being ****ed up and talking about it
>using weaboo unprovoked
>not a weaboo

Pick one.

Oh and @ BSL, yo did you go to High Tide this year? If so, what week did you go? (that is if you're still playing ultimate n such)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
2.) We talk about it all the time forever in as many places as we can for everyone to hear. =D
Man but why do good looking people that have sex feel the need to talk about how good looking they are and how they have sex all the time :glare:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gurren lagann is super awesome.

FF, I did not go to High Tide. When/What is that exactly?

The only OoS tournament I went to was Deep Freeze in Chatanooga.

:phone:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
High Tide is this huge three week tournament in New Brunswick, GA. Technically, it's three separate tournaments that all share the same name that take place at the same spot over consecutive weeks (it's to accommodate for the fact that so many schools' spring breaks vary in their date and duration).

I figured since it's such a big tourny there was a good chance you and whatever team you play with might have attended. I remember thinking I should have gotten into contact with you prior to see if we could meet up if you had gone. I guess I feel a bit better now about forgetting to do that knowing you weren't there anyway lol.

Tourny was a ****in blast though. People rent condos in these gated communities and they basically just become communities of college students. I was literally drunk/high for like 5 days straight with the beach 25 mins away walking and a park 5 mins away. Definitely my favorite spring break ever.

@ EE, sure, that's what they all say. Idk who you're trying to convince here man, me or you?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I see how it is, Gord and Kuz.

Hating on us weeaboos afwmfalkrmgal;kwmgalk

Weeaboos vs Pot heads lets gogogo

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
High Tide is this huge three week tournament in New Brunswick, GA. Technically, it's three separate tournaments that all share the same name that take place at the same spot over consecutive weeks (it's to accommodate for the fact that so many schools' spring breaks vary in their date and duration).

I figured since it's such a big tourny there was a good chance you and whatever team you play with might have attended. I remember thinking I should have gotten into contact with you prior to see if we could meet up if you had gone. I guess I feel a bit better now about forgetting to do that knowing you weren't there anyway lol.

Tourny was a ****in blast though. People rent condos in these gated communities and they basically just become communities of college students. I was literally drunk/high for like 5 days straight with the beach 25 mins away walking and a park 5 mins away. Definitely my favorite spring break ever.

@ EE, sure, that's what they all say. Idk who you're trying to convince here man, me or you?
Still a high school student, so maybe I'll be there next year. Sounds absolutely amazing.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ahhh gotcha. Well, that certainly makes it less likely that you would attend haha. IIRC there were a couple HS teams in attendence during at least one of the sessions, but I digress. Yeah, def something worth looking into/suggesting to whatever team(s) you may join in the future. It really is an awesome time. On top of all the awesome vacationy aspects of it, you get to play in straight up some of the best weather for ultimate I've ever played in. It's just ****ing awesome.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ahhh gotcha. Well, that certainly makes it less likely that you would attend haha. IIRC there were a couple HS teams in attendence during at least one of the sessions, but I digress. Yeah, def something worth looking into/suggesting to whatever team(s) you may join in the future. It really is an awesome time. On top of all the awesome vacationy aspects of it, you get to play in straight up some of the best weather for ultimate I've ever played in. It's just ****ing awesome.
If I'm still hanging around these parts when it comes back up, remind me. My memory isn't too hot.

Axel

J|Zεη
I should stop reading threads backwards. I was in a state of wtfisdisshi until I got to this post and everything was good again.
I think the answer is pretty simple really. People like to talk about things they have fun doing.

Why do people who play video games always like to talk about playing video games?

Why do people who are in to sports like to talk about sports?

Why do people who like X like to talk about X?

The answer is simple. They enjoy those experiences, or find them funny/entertaining/whatever and thus, like to share them. You're just saying that talk of vices are a special case because they are just that; Vices. Vices being simply controversial ways of having fun somehow makes them strange to talk about then when people like them?

I think it's stranger that you think it's strange that people like to talk about their vices, than the fact that they like to talk about them. You're literally just imposing an arbitrary judgement about what is/isn't appropriate to share with other people just because of the commonality of that practice's acceptance.
No idea why this made you upset Xoni since he was just answering your question. Great observation Frozen.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That bicep does not look normal. Is there something wrong with it?
If your bicep doesn't look like that, it means you haven't been feeding it properly. At least one helping of punkass a day should do it.

JK, it looks totally weird.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
it’s a breezy, beautiful day
the birds and girls and their weightless ways
the air is cool and there are plenty of things to do

so i pull my curtains closed
and in abscence of the world compose
and sleep and stir in bed until it ends
you like baths?

gogdammit

/hipsterstatuscompromised

>not a weaboo
>gurenn lagann mafia

man i have animes/mangas that i like but i'm damn well not a weeaboo for liking them. just because i like the stories doesn't mean i'm a fanatic for either the series or the culture.

It's like, I enjoy French food and French movies. I find Cannes to be a wonderful, wonderful damn thing that most Americans don't know **** about. But does that mean I want to be French? No. Does that mean I walk around proclaiming a love for France? No. Same thing with people who enjoy things from Japan. They're not a weeaboo for enjoying something from the Japanese culture. If that was the case, most people in America are weeaboos, given how stupidly (and I do mean it literally) popular **** like Naruto or Bleach are.

I think the answer is pretty simple really. People like to talk about things they have fun doing.

Why do people who play video games always like to talk about playing video games?

Why do people who are in to sports like to talk about sports?

Why do people who like X like to talk about X?

The answer is simple. They enjoy those experiences, or find them funny/entertaining/whatever and thus, like to share them. You're just saying that talk of vices are a special case because they are just that; Vices. Vices being simply controversial ways of having fun somehow makes them strange to talk about then when people like them?

I think it's stranger that you think it's strange that people like to talk about their vices, than the fact that they like to talk about them. You're literally just imposing an arbitrary judgement about what is/isn't appropriate to share with other people just because of the commonality of that practice's acceptance.
You're a good man.

You picked the worst anime to watch.

Well not the worst but you're not far off.
gog, first broto with drrr hatred, now you with ttgl hatred

it was already questionable with your feminine appearance, but you just forfeited your man card.

I see how it is, Gord and Kuz.

Hating on us weeaboos afwmfalkrmgal;kwmgalk

Weeaboos vs Pot heads lets gogogo
I associate with ne-

I associate with neither.

Team Switzerland gogogo?
nah **** that, team pokemon

If your bicep doesn't look like that, it means you haven't been feeding it properly. At least one helping of punkass a day should do it.

JK, it looks totally weird.
It's got some strangeass growth out the back.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I would feel insulted but Gova's anime taste is about as bad as Ryker's.

No wait, Gova has the worst anime taste. Literally the worst.

Top Bottom