• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You did good. : D

You know, I also was pretty confused about Mafia when I started playing. I was genuinely confused when I was newb scum in my newb, but I used that to my advantage at least. : DDD

Reading the newb guides on Mafia scum over and over helped me get the gist, so you should try to do that.

;o

If still don't get it, just follow someone who seems like they will lead the town in a good direction. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just finished midterm... All short essay and essay questions. Im bored. Hellllllppppp

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that feel when you're supposed to work 2-7 but suddenly the midnight cashier is sick and they can't find anyone so you're nice to work an extra 5 hours. >=(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No, she lost all that money she could have made if she wasn't sick.
I can't tell if you're being serious.

Asdioh, it was very nice of you to cover the shift and you deserve to be paid for the work you're doing. It's a job, not volunteer work.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The song is so good though haha.

Time to get to your PMs. Man you really did have that planned out.
//sagenod

Wanna know the best part? That's just the skeleton with a very little amount fleshed out. Just wait until Gigabots is over, you'll get to see an entire set-up with all of my notes written.

Top Bottom