• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
JTB sorry ended up playing with Mogwai and a few others tonight but yes League soon

My Karthus build that won today was

Sorc Shoes RoA WotA Manamune Brutalizer Zeal

Yeah.. late night league is awesome

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Swiss

Smash Lord
No idea, though EU West server.

I'm still clawing my elo back up so that was at roughly 1250. I was 800 elo at one point because I didn't know queue dodging costed elo...

I queue dodged a lot.

A lot.

Got back to 1300 yesterday and aim to hit 1350 by Saturday. C'MON, SWISS.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I already knew that, for some reason. Even though I don't know my own ELO since I don't play ranked. I also don't know my win % o_o

*reading abilities of this week's free champions*
*Zilean's passive gives ALL ALLIES 8% bonus exp*
*wtf*

Swiss

Smash Lord
In a teamfight, what use is that? When everyone is lvl 18? Useless.

Brand deals %hp of damage as passive, Naut can STUN you, Shaco gets 25% dmg increase when attacking from behind, LB can ****in split in half, Aniv is IMMORTAL early game.

Sounds OP - isn't.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's not broken, good for anything that give EXP, but not that good.

Also what Swiss said, there are other passives that are much better.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that feel when their leblanc gets fed and then by the time you first fight her she INSTANTLY kills you wtf
and then she goes 17-0-7 and we surrender at 20

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That really the only way she can win, she drops off and loses a lot of that power in the end game when people build up more. If your team fed, it happens sometimes teammate just are idiots. Also get early Banishes veil on here, makes fighting her a lot easier when you stop her kit combo from working as effectively. It's similar to Shaco from earlier, he needs to be fed to get off and get going, same for Leblanc, don't feed her and she loses a lot of that power that in the early game she had.

Also give me your name on League, wanna add ya.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Had a dream I got a role pm from os. I was shives town cop. Then I went on to play a contra like game with a friend. Then dreamed me and july would go to a beach.. And noticed our friend drunk.. Haha

:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm gonna sign up for my EU west account now, but swiss do me a favor. Get that NA account to level 5 please. I like referral bonuses.

What;s your EU west account name?

edit: Swiss I mean

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I never got into strategy games. It is amusing how profound Starcraft is as an influence on the genre.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
By picking up this book today, you are acknowledging a desire that is already in your heart to have Jesus take the wheel of your life. Perhaps you are like so many, who long for a more intimate relationship with the Lord, but aren't exactly sure how to go about getting started. In essence, you are hungry for more.

Jesus Take the Wheel will not only help you to become disciplined in your time with God each day, but through applying the biblical principles and truths it contains, you will begin to discover that what has been impossible for you alone, is very possible with God. He will open your eyes to new horizons, as you slip out of the driver's seat and let Him take the wheel.
Riveting tale, chap.

Top Bottom