• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have to ask what I'm thought of by most people. People on skype prob have a biased answer to this, but let's see.

advertisement: come play AGames they're real fun guys

also I take commissions

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Wow that weird feel when I haven't used this avatar since before 125x125.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My face when I changed off my St Patrick's Day Kingler a day early.

Oh well.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was nothing special. I'm not sure why they're trying to be secret about it, honestly. Allegory said something and Ryker trolled, and then they both realized that they shouldn't have done that or something, then proceeded to edit their posts.

On other news, just got Persona 4 and started it on Expert mode. Tips?
Sell all your materials to the guy.
Grind grind grind.
Get Persona's that cover weaknesses. Search online for good fusions you can make.
The game isn't too hard. It's just a **** ton of fun.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sell all your materials to the guy.
Grind grind grind.
Get Persona's that cover weaknesses. Search online for good fusions you can make.
The game isn't too hard. It's just a **** ton of fun.
Yeah, just figured that out. Was expecting to have to trade in materials for the weapons directly, but selling the mats works for me.

Yeah, this game seems pretty easy. Just completed Yukiko's castle on Expert Mode and it's my first play through of the game. Was expecting random bull **** to happen, i.e. double mabufu wiping out my entire party or some ****. Never happened though. The bonus boss did wreck me though; the massive AoE damage he does is ********. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to survive that or know when it's coming.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Happy St. Patty's day to everyone in Dgames. GL and stuff.

Can't pinch me cause I've got green in my avatar. Raziek is fair game though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh huh, didn't know that. I think you can still improve the Fox (hermit) social link on rainy days, but it doesn't sound like it's worth the trade off when rare mats are more likely to drop in the TV world.

@John - Top right corner, amigo. You blind bro?

Someone was clearly prepared for St. Patty's day though. Holy ****. Green name and green dinosaur from bust-a-move.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Totally missed DtJ. Definitely a patty bro as well, haha. Can't tell if the hat on that poke'mon is a leprechaun hat or one of those jamaican hats, LOL.

Top Bottom