• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh huh, didn't know that. I think you can still improve the Fox (hermit) social link on rainy days, but it doesn't sound like it's worth the trade off when rare mats are more likely to drop in the TV world.

@John - Top right corner, amigo. You blind bro?

Someone was clearly prepared for St. Patty's day though. Holy ****. Green name and green dinosaur from bust-a-move.
Fox was best Social Link. That lil fella was just too cute.

Axel

J|Zεη
btw I keep having dreams about dgamers -________________-. I mean the one last night was actually alright I guess. Vandy came down from Aus and we were chillin and went to the store for some reason. And Van was all depressed. And zombies. And that's all I remember.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
I think it's just his attitude. If he keeps playing he'll understand why things are. I'm not saying his general attitude, but ionno. He flails under pressure.

Also, he takes things too personally. Mafia is just a game.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Good lord nobody record me on skype ever again it makes me feel like I get drunk and never know about it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Pretty much this.
So far, my favorite character is Yosuke. Kinda reminds me of me. Sometimes he just does things because he's bored, not because he's following any sense of moral construct. If anything, morality is used merely as an excuse to "rationalize" what he does. Chie and Yukiko are both really weak at heart, but for them to still be friends after being exposed to each other's inner feelings is just weird. Can't tell if it's strength of character, or if they're too emotionally attached to each other to really have qualms with the truth. Probably the latter.

Kanji seems hilarious. I haven't completed his dungeon yet though, so I don't know anything more than *that* he's mega homo/hard *** on the outside.
I agree with you about the whole chie/yukiko thing. I don't really know why but when they went into the TV world and Yosuke was trying to find a place to pee I found it really funny.

pretty sure every thread needs more yukiko
Thisssssssssss.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I think it's just his attitude. If he keeps playing he'll understand why things are. I'm not saying his general attitude, but ionno. He flails under pressure.

Also, he takes things too personally. Mafia is just a game.
I feel like there are three main phases of Bardull. (At least as scum)

When the game starts out, he gets overconfident, and acts like he owns the game.
When he gets attacked, that confidence vanishes, and he becomes pretty nervous.
When he's about to get lynched, he starts saying almost nothing but mindless insults toward people who lynched him.

Honestly, he needs to learn to just be cool under pressure.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Meh it's more insults overall and taking things very personally to the point of resorting to "STRENGTH OF CHARACTER"-type remarks towards nearly everyone, not to mention straight out insults that are often completely uncalled for. (see: his communication with me in G3S) He simply never knows when the situation calls for those kinds of remarks (almost never) yet he always throws them in. (see: feedback thread) Even when people tell him "Hey bro, let's stop", he goes on. (see: communication with EE)

That's it in a nutshell I guess? He's just a jerk 90% of the time because of reasons [yet to be revealed/unknown to the world/without proper logic].

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kanji: I'm gonna tear this place down...! *looks at Souji* .... a-and then I'll build it again and make it twice as better as before! I'm gonna RENOVATE YOUR ***!

Purple

Hi guys!
I actually had more to say about Shaco, so lemme do that real quick

So, shaco's early game is getting nerfed and his lategame is getting buffed. thoughts?

I think this just makes Shaco more powerful than less. He's getting nerfed during a time where it's hard to buy things like Oracle's / Vision Wards without hurting your early game core build, so essentially, it's going to be hard to face him regardless of his damage, ESPECIALLY since he auto crits anyways.

He's just getting nerfed during a time where his damage scaling won't matter (as much) in the first place.

I'm really just mad they're nerfing the life steal items again too :(.

Purple

Hi guys!
League of Legends of a RTS-esque game. If you've ever played Defense of the Ancients in Warcraft 3 you'e essentally played League of Legends.

Pretty fun social game to play with your friends.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
League of Legends of a RTS-esque game. If you've ever played Defense of the Ancients in Warcraft 3 you'e essentally played League of Legends.

Pretty fun social game to play with your friends.
I've never heard of anything you just said. Especially "friends".

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think the problem people have with me is that I don't abide by social constructs. I don't like social hierarchies. At all. I feel controlled when I'm a part of them, and it's not a good feeling unless I'm on top. Like, I have to respect someone or abide by their will because they feel socially above me. I don't do that. If someone's nice to me, I'll be nice back. If someone's a **** to me, I'll be a **** back. Everyone's equal in my world.

Xonar, in G3S, you threatened to not include me in the NK process unless I played by your rules with you as scum. That is a scum bag thing to do, and NO ONE wants to play with someone like that. It's demeaning. You're lucky I took the time to put you on blast. Call me a jerk if you want, but "blackmailing" me to play by your rules is just gross and scummy.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think the problem people have with me is that I don't abide by social constructs. I don't like social hierarchies. At all. I feel controlled when I'm a part of them, and it's not a good feeling unless I'm on top. Like, I have to respect someone or abide by their will because they feel socially above me. I don't do that. If someone's nice to me, I'll be nice back. If someone's a **** to me, I'll be a **** back. Everyone's equal in my world.

Xonar, in G3S, you threatened to not include me in the NK process unless I played by your rules with you as scum. That is a scum bag thing to do, and NO ONE wants to play with someone like that. It's demeaning. You're lucky I took the time to put you on blast. Call me a jerk if you want, but "blackmailing" me to play by your rules is just gross and scummy.
I like the way you think. It's a really great way to think!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

EE was nice to you and you spat in his face.

Try again.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I feel like openly will accomplish nothing. Privately is cool with me, but I honestly don't feel like investing too much time and attention into this. Contact me if you want to talk about it.

Top Bottom