• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
no no no, his friends get mad at him for reasons he isn't sure of.

He has to confront his friends and be like "whats up" so he can be sure.

Seriously. He won't know if he doesn't ask his friends what's really up.

All he has to do is this "Hey guys... are you mad at me for something? Just wondering"

Maybe they don't like him. Or are gossiping. But he won't know for sure.

If they give him bull****, he should just get new friends. Simple as that.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Orbo usually when people get mad at somebody for no reason, it's not... for no reason. And from experience, the dude probably has a shallow sense of accountability and takes chances to victimize himself. He won't alleviate any of his issues until he can learn to admit his wrongs.

Or I'm totally wrong and his life sucks, and in that case I'd just confront em.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Orbo usually when people get mad at somebody for no reason, it's not... for no reason. And from experience, the dude probably has a shallow sense of accountability and takes chances to victimize himself. He won't alleviate any of his issues until he can learn to admit his wrongs.

Or I'm totally wrong and his life sucks, and in that case I'd just confront em.
So basically, he makes up excuses for why he's not at fault? Makes sense.

Anywho, if he's feeling bad because those guys aren't being nice to him, doesn't that make them not friends?

Either way, @Orbo, if your friend has any respect for himself and the people he's around, he should confront those people and ask them where their intentions lay.

#HBC | Gorf

Not really. It can be them having a legitimate excuse to be mad, and him blaming everyone else but himself. If they're really friends, he should confront em and they'll tell em what's up.

Totally didn't read that last line before I typed the last sentence btw.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Declaring semi-V/LA for a few days.

University is kicking my *** and my time is now preciously scheduled. Mafia time will be hard to come by, but I'll do my best.

:phone:

#HBC | Gorf

notion*

Obtw I'm gonna be V/LA tomorrow and Saturday. Elton John's playing in miami tomorrow and god knows I'll be too tired to get on till, like, mid afternoon Saturday lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no, the motion. seph moved to nominate, i seconded his motion.

i did this **** for like 3 hours at JCL convention last weekend. don't correct me, *****.

#HBC | Gorf

The Dictionary said:
notion- A conception of or belief about something.
The Dictionary said:
motion- The action or process of moving or being moved.
No BSL. You DON'T second the physical, or in this case verbal (but actually text-based), moving of Seph to nominating Overswarm as DGames psychiatrist. You second the conception that Seph offered, which was to nominate Overswarm as DGames psychiatrist. Had you seconded his motion, you'd have copied what he said verbatim, rather than just talking about seconding it... So, you're wrong. Deal with it.

#HBC | Gorf

Of course it does Stew. Had BSL seconded the motion, he'd have simply copy pasted what Seph had said. Rather, he agreed with the idea. Thank you for agreeing.

BSL said:
oh ok, my bad. i didn't realize that robert was wrong
Better to realize now rather than wait for a moment for you to be judged by people who matter. You can thank me via PM, I'll be here to help you with the rest of your problems in life whenever you need it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no but seriously though, when that happens, you just say "i second the motion".

but thanks gorf. your sexy black man face has showed me the way to truth.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yeah but you just chose the definition best used to support your argument and ignores the "formal proposal made in a meeting (and i think we can all agree dgames is a very formal setting)" which gives bsls posts credence gorf

so basically

vote gorf

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You have a name change? Derpy is the pony.
Uh, TokyoGamer7? That was my username before, until I got tired of it when I didn't like numbers on names anymore. I got that vinyl idea from MLP's Vinyl scratch. I was interested in the name and decided to make it my new username. I even added in a dot for more spaz.

Some honestly thought it was horrible (just because there's no music note beside the name) while others thought it was better than TG, which I honestly thought it was, because it's the only username I find mostly creative for some reason. I thought about buying DJ equipment afterwards, then thought about doing some digital art, in which, I still haven't started doing that yet.

I do dumb things, honestly. Derpy closely resembles to mines, except the times I take things too personal, which I am now avoiding. And I do love that Background character, as it is the best background character that not only bronies like, but the people that are not bronies. I mostly see them go, "Bro, I love that Derpy, but I still do t wanna see that girly *** show you guys watch."

That's pretty much it.

---

Don't know what's all the commotion about, But it's definitely notion.
If there was a post about a movement, then you can second that as your motion.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah but you just chose the definition best used to support your argument and ignores the "formal proposal made in a meeting (and i think we can all agree dgames is a very formal setting)" which gives bsls posts credence gorf

so basically

vote gorf
:cool: .

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i was just baiting a reaction out of bsl, i dont know whats right

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I followed BSL because I believed in him.
thank you for believing in the me that believes in you.

jsyk, gorf, i was only kidding in the first post about how you shouldnt correct me. i called you the "derogatory" word for a black man, and the censor ruined it, making it look like a female dog. it is much less obviously in a joking tone, imo, as i would never use the n-word in any sort of way ever while being serious or mad.

#HBC | Gorf

so basically

vote gorf
Yea but you're a baby faced wiener boy, so get off of my playground before I shove your face in the sand and make you eat it.

Oh btw... you're telling me you'd rather utilize the LAST use of the word motion according to this rather than the commonly accepted first, second, or third use of the word notion according to the same source?

#HBC | Gorf

And BSL
I'm not having any bad blood from this, if I seriously thought there was any disdain I'd have not engaged in this lol.
you're wrong and will always be wrong so stop try'na look right.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm following Robert because up until recently, I thought his rules to order were the only rules to ever live by.

AND DON'T YOU CALL MY MARSHY A BABY FACED WIENER BOY, OR I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So my friend form another chat is like, perpetually depressed over how his friends don't get him/randomly get mad at him. He lives on another continent from me so i can't really do anything except offering words of advice.He hasn't gotten much happier so far.

Any suggestions on what I could do to get him back to his usual happy self?
Tell him to man up

Top Bottom