• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's possible that my tweet quickly inspired a slight shift in color. You didn't hear it from me, though. :sheep:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I use the black skin and I also use *******. No shame. Don't tell me you guys don't.

what the hell why is that censored... that's not even a cuss word

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Ruining a Bob-omb streak was so satisfying on my first day back as a mod.
I believe that was mine, damn you ;P

The real question is why we can't say "*******" here. Does SB want to avlid being accused of having the same color palette?
To those who aren't aware of SB, this site looks toom much like that one, to the point in which I'm accused (by friends) of using the other one (it's Smashboards I promise).

TL;DR Go Cobalt Theme.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow when is smashboards gonna get a soft pink theme. like default but with something like #FF90FF instead of off yellow. you can call it Rose Quartz.
I saw other people request something similar so I'm considering it. In fact in general I want to add a bunch of other themes beyond just simple recolours of the default skin, so I might have more besides that too. We'll see what happens.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I recently peaced out of my accounting position. Gave my two weeks. Finally going to be free from corporate clutches after a year in that mess.

I’m sooooo ready for the next chapter.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Moydow, every second after becoming an admin: "Yes, I've tried to fix [blatant issue]. [Blatant issue] will be fixed and also improved upon by tomorrow."
I for one welcome the day Moydow Moydow is the supreme, glorious, and revered sole admin on this site and she rules with a benevolent fist and allows images to be posted flawlessly.

I recently peaced out of my accounting position. Gave my two weeks. Finally going to be free from corporate clutches after a year in that mess.

Totodile is happy for you! :158::158::158:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Big favor to ask

I need a placement in Fire and Lighting mafia asap for my mafia game I just started, if someone is interested let me know or if you help out it would be a big help.

thank you if you do accept.

Side note:

I have no idea ehat you're talking about. Live-action Sonic isn't real, it can't hurt you.
It hurt me on the inside a lot.

;_;

As a long time Sonic Fan it hurts.

Though to be frank, it looks transformers/alvin and the chipmunks live action bad which ranges from whatever bad to cringe bad. Dragonball Evolution is a trainwreck I would prefer, that is laughable to me at least.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ahh sorry I need more of a break between my last game or I'd help out x.x

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just asked my brother Nintendofreak if he would be willing to join. He’s played, although never in forum setting

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Bankruptcy?

As a long-time Sonic and Jim Carrey fan, and Ryu's birth twin, it's my duty to say that I'm decidedly excited to see Sonic, particularly from a screenwriting perspective. More than that, it should be a good way to tie my prolonged childhood up in a nice bow. I'm so ready for the next chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQuWSvd-hk

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bankruptcy?

As a long-time Sonic and Jim Carrey fan, and Ryu's birth twin, it's my duty to say that I'm decidedly excited to see Sonic, particularly from a screenwriting perspective. More than that, it should be a good way to tie my prolonged childhood up in a nice bow. I'm so ready for the next chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQuWSvd-hk
7, preferably. I am currently shorting the Bank of Nabe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm actually interested in seeing Jim in that movie. I'll watch it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
A mom-cat and her four kittens have made my apartment balcony their home. I'm moving in 3 weeks, but I've decided to keep the area clean while she raises them for the time being. I'm wondering though if this is the right thing to do since the kittens will end up just roaming around the complex as strays...and likely propagating more.

Oh yeah, in other news, I'm so sad about the Avengers ending. "Love you 3000" :(. I won't say more since maybe other people here haven't seen it yet.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
its about dat time yall
Time for what?

BarDulL BarDulL I'm not claiming to be an expert in your situation by any means, but maybe when you have your last initial walkthrough you could just mention casually "haha so theres this mom cat and her babies and they just happen to live on my balcony ISN'T THAT SO FUNNY? and I'm worried they're going to become strays so if you could do something about it cool okay bye forever?"

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Time for what?
to play mafia boyo. every once in a while (like once a year) i get that itch and want to play a game

so june 17th bards gonna host a game for us and im hitting ppl up to play. avengers themed, 17 players, town vs mafia, no hydras, 72 hour deadlines (for now), maybe a semi open setup. should b pretty swag

you wanna play? who else would b down? anyone is welcome to play, id love to see anyone i havent played with in as well. 17 ppl for now but the more the merrier, might bump it up if theres enough interest

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah since I peaced out of my job I'll have a lot more free time, so I figured I would help run the big summer game

We'll set up the thread soon for sign ups (maybe in a couple weeks-ish)

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh yeah, we already have 12 people for it so let me know in advance if you're interested so that I can figure out a good, balanced set up. I'll try to be as inclusive as possible with it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh yeah, we already have 12 people for it so let me know in advance if you're interested so that I can figure out a good, balanced set up. I'll try to be as inclusive as possible with it.
put me in! put me in!

A game with Marshy???? Whoah.... I want him to lynch me D1 for sure..... such muscle! :love:

wait what

LOL

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
put me in! put me in!

A game with Marshy???? Whoah.... I want him to lynch me D1 for sure..... such muscle! :love:

wait what

LOL
ah, pokechu

for the past milennia weve been at odds. you are trying to charm me but its a trap, a trojan horse. ive hydrad with nabe; i kno seduction when i see it. its high time we settled this

you will learn why this room is beloved by its long time inhabitants when you experience dynamism like a vicious whirlwind sparked in our gathering

tragically...you and i both know only one of us can survive this encounter. and weve made our peace with it. the meta may hav forgotten rule 6 but ive come to enforce it

the next youll see me, it will b on the battlefield

ill see you there

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Hmm, haven't played with marshy before, but I'd love to join if you could put me in. I'll have to check out the times though.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone playing Jungle.exe, thank you! I appreciate it and hope you're having fun.

ALSO, I'm currently in finals week, so I'm doing my best to update, but it might be on the slow side. I haven't forgotten, I swear!

Top Bottom