• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Did Anyone Else Notice That Giraffelasergun's Post Is A News Article Title?

Girrafelaserguns Are Killing The Fabric Softener Industry

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Capitalizing Every Word Is A Strong Bad (No Pun Intended) And We Need To Stop It

This Has Always Been A Pet Peeve Of Mine. Click Here to Find Out More About This! Doctors Hate Him! Save Money Today!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
well, i remember when i wanted to be Tom, there was a Tom account who had never posted or logged in since being created years before, and i just put in a request

Maven89

Smash Master
Lion King only worked because of the color and the fact that they could give animals facial expressions. Losing both of those is going to make it really bland

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I go check out regular ol' forum games from time to time.

Are those like, normal forum games? Like you'd see versions of these games on every forum?

i think they're kinda boring

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My serotonin levels are off the charts. They won't stop retweeting it!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I also like Sapphire. Amethyst isn't bad either. In general I just prefer a dark background with light text, it's efficient and easy to read for me.

D

Deleted member

The real question is why we can't say "*******" here. Does SB want to avlid being accused of having the same color palette?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Stop answering my questions seriously, I'm trying to ****post in here
Dumb question but is it just me or is your text color a bit more orange-ish? Maybe it's the brightness on my monitor but I SWEAR your color has changed!!

D

Deleted member

Dumb question but is it just me or is your text color a bit more orange-ish? Maybe it's the brightness on my monitor but I SWEAR your color has changed!!
Oh wow, you're the first one to notice my color isn't red anymore and instead scarlet. Good eyes, Chu.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Stop answering my questions seriously, I'm trying to ****post in here
I actually thought it was a fair question despite the joke-flavored vibes LOL

Oh wow, you're the first one to notice my color isn't red anymore and instead scarlet. Good eyes, Chu.
How are you going to tell me not to answer your questions seriously, and then you go and answer Pokechu's question seriously? That's messed up, m8. :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually thought it was a fair question despite the joke-flavored vibes LOL

How are you going to tell me not to answer your questions seriously, and then you go and answer Pokechu's question seriously? That's messed up, m8. :(
I wanted to meme on Chu but I was impressed and glad someone noticed what I changed

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Is it just me or is your face a bit more handsome? Maybe it’s the brightness of my phone but I swear your face has changed!!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is it just me or is your face a bit more handsome? Maybe it’s the brightness of my phone but I swear your face has changed!!
Embarrass

Wow

Way to make a guy feel special.... Embarrass I'm blushing!

I may be a bit more handsome.... but it's still nowhere near your level ;)
Get a room
shhhh

I'm getting attention!! I'm getting attention!!!!!! This is going down in DGames history for sure

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
really tho did they change the color on the default theme? it seems more yellow and less orange than before. since maybe a week ago.

I mention it because I hate change.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

really tho did they change the color on the default theme? it seems more yellow and less orange than before. since maybe a week ago.

I mention it because I hate change.
Ngl, I noticed the highlight text in the post box seems more bright so it's possible.

Top Bottom