• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I just downloaded DFO, just need to install it. Trying to decide whether I should go with either Slayer or Thief.

Edit:
Installed, Wait... Female Slayer isn't part of the game, yet... :c and the Vagabond subclass looked like something I would use. Still don't know which class I should go for.

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So I just downloaded DFO, just need to install it. Trying to decide whether I should go with either Slayer or Thief.

Edit:
Installed, Wait... Female Slayer isn't part of the game, yet... :c and the Vagabond subclass looked like something I would use. Still don't know which class I should go for.
what playstyle you enjoy in video games?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm more of a melee oriented player, so I went with Thief, as high dps is nice. Game going well so far, but I'm not that far through,only did the beginner tutorial dungeon. I'll update later, as I need sleep and will get invested in it tomorrow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am also getting on the DFO hype train. Unfortunately my university's internet is **** tier, so it might not be for like a week. :(

As for what I'm going to roll with, I'm just going to pick a top tier class. :awesome:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Based on what you wanna do, would totally work. Same with glacial master on the male mage track (at least according to my friend, haven't played them).
Oh I was responding to Bardull for what top tier class he wanted and I suggested going with the PvP champ one. It said that on the wiki. :p

As I said before I chose Thief. Due to high DPS.

Maven89

Smash Master
On a side note, with ESO dropping it's subscription fees, I decided to try it out again.

That game is phenomenally better, like it's crazy. The game still has some MMO problems, but with no subscription fee required I don't find the lack of end game progression to matter that much. I've just been PVPing in the non-veteran campaign and it's some of the most fun I've had in an MMO. Plus the quests are actually pretty fun, before I had the "I'm paying monthly, have to get to the top and do the end game" feel, but without a subscription I don't have any drive to power level myself, and can just sit back and enjoy what they presented. It's really good.

Though on a nerd level point, I don't like that my Orc is treated so well by the Bretons and such in the Daggerfall Covenant zones, they keep dropping references to the problems the orcs are having, but when you play as a orc you never see it. SWTOR managed to have different, voiced quest dialogue depending on what class you were, really wish ESO had the same for races.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Heya guys. For those that came over to NYC that weekend, I got my things set up as far as twitch. I'm now streaming games.

to Ranmaru - while it isn't Silent Hill, I'm currently playing FNAF1 after a friend convinced me to play. Game is too scary XD

Fandangox

Smash Lord

New Nintendo Direct (April 1st 6PM EST, 3PM West, around 11-12 Europe)

Hope you guys are ready for Mewtwo DLC, Mario Kart DLC, new Metroid, New F-Zero annoucned, Crossbuy between Wii U and 3DS Hunter X Hunter finally getting out of hiatus, carmen san diego has been found.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

New Nintendo Direct (April 1st 6PM EST, 3PM West, around 11-12 Europe)

Hope you guys are ready for Mewtwo DLC, Mario Kart DLC, new Metroid, New F-Zero annoucned, Crossbuy between Wii U and 3DS Hunter X Hunter finally getting out of hiatus, carmen san diego has been found.
Don't, I'll cry.

That said, April 1st is actually serious business day for Japanese companies, since it's the beginning of the new fiscal year, so I wouldn't expect any practical jokes.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Woops I missed my mafia game

Guess I just didnt think itd fill so fast lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm shutting off all social media tomorrow, **** is going to be too cray

i almost don't want to log on to smashboards either. slow bro smash world forums feels bad man

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Warning Received
48 hour day phases. They have 48 hour day phases.

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll link it when it starts.

Also

If you are rude to lgbt folks I'll policy lynch you, I don't give a ****. Stay 9000 miles away from me, thanks
One of the girls from another site. Sad we don't have Gorf.

EDIT: Oh God, he'd give her an aneurysm. I have to leave that thread for now.

Well, that's nice then... wait it actually isn't, lol.

My home forum has historically had a high number of trans and queer folk who play so forgive me for not finding any of it funny... :v

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I really wouldn't play like that if you give so many easy outs to getting under your skin lmao.
WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I HAVE THAT PROBLEM TOO

:186:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i just looked at the thread, she's probably going to get lynched early on unless she rolls some crazy PR. like someone made an obvious joke about estonians and she thought he was trying to bait her...girl needs to take a chill pill lol gorf would have demolished her

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Doubt it. Getting someone like that lynched EARLY in D1 is hard. People never want to kill Werekill fast enough.

Top Bottom