• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I can rant about the gays, I tell you wut.

Also, I need this. Help.

Could you send me a bio of yourself for the game? It can be as long as you want, though maybe don't make it a complete tl;dr, since nobody's gonna read that. Feel free to include whatever you think relevant: Some comments on your style, your history with the game, any accolades you've won, any interesting stats, any funny quotes, your political stance - spice it up however you want :). It's mostly because it's fun for spectators and players alike to read the bios, but it's also a way of getting some insight into your fellow competitors of course.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
10 years and 1 day ago Ryker came upon dGamesia. Everyone knew that Ryker's utter defeat was imminent when he joined a game with Xonar... everyone, but Ryker. Xonar caught him and his mafia team within 24 hours, 23 of which were spent trolling, achieving a record 100 infractions per hour.
10 years ago Xonar extended an invite, after which he and Ryker ascended into the mountains.

Cut to present day. Ryker faces his biggest challenge yet - crapshoots that he can't even meta. With Xonar dead after college free-time-police brutality, he truly stands alone.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
id play dfo but
i still need to finish ori and the blind forest
and wanna do more long live the queen runs
and need to finish wings of vi
and getting back into ygo
and still play league sometimes
and strider is lotsa fun
and i still havent touched watch dogs since a week after the release either...

+ anime / school

theres too much fun to be had in this world and not enough time. i have so many random indie games from humble bundles too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My thought is to go into the doc boards to read what's being discussed.. and I click on decisive games as a default action. I have a problem.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I can rant about the gays, I tell you wut.

Also, I need this. Help.
A Ryker bio:
Character Name: Ryker

Character Race: Human (White/Caucasian)

Text color: Red (Because it would be unfair to also choose white and blue)

Appearance- A slim, somewhat short individual with a bearded face and a deceptively charming shine to his eyes, only seen on seldom removal of his faded baseball cap. The features of his face seem at once crooked, misplaced, and perfect. He wears an ordinary t-shirt and worn jeans, each a size too large, but he carries himself like a prince.

Description- Ryker was reportedly born and raised to the tournament competitive life, in the Deep South, an oft-fabled land of sweet tea, tangy meat, hats, and average-to-poor hygiene. He is known far and wide in the competitive circuits, but only by his gamertag. Ryker comes and goes like words on the wind, whispers of a charming smile, a bulging brain, breath smelling of mint and tasting of salt. It is rumoured that his love of tacos is second to no man, and that behind this love is a great and terrible secret, which drives him to win any and every competition he applies himself to. He will not rest until the job is done, and when it is, he is immediately gone without a trace. Only the trophies remain at venues to attest to his existing at all.

Weapons/Techniques/Etc.- Ryker is out of his regular terrain here, but he still wields his weapon of choice - a game controller with a very long retractable cord and surprisingly sharp plug. His over-sized clothes belie his quick reflexes and hide his svelte, farm-tanned form. When angered competitors haven't been immediately driven off by the sight of him, he has been known to quickly and skillfully settle any situations that come his way. He expects to hold his own against any odds.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
My 3DSXL circle pad broke off (4 days after getting a circle pad pro too) So its just a nub now, Its still usable, but stings the finger a bit after a while.

I am just gonna super glue it and call it day.

Thingyman

Smash Cadet
Oh is it going to be Connor.
No, but close, sort of. It was him and runwithfire that I had received a lot of recommendations for. So for this season it's runwithfire, but if Connor would like to play, he has a spot for season 3.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Double post restrictions are only ever in place because they allow mods to stop people from spamming threads or repeatedly bumping a topic that should die. It is an unfortunate casualty that it also punishes people from posting unique and unrelated or only loosely related thoughts that were thought of later. Double posting allows for tagging people and alerts those who follow the thread that there is more content to be viewed which are both features editing does not allow for.

I BARELY pay attention to the double posting restriction on the rest of the forums. I have no idea why you would want to institute it here after years of not even talking about it.

Top Bottom