• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
New to Dgames, just wanted to say hello!
welcome to dgames. **** jokes and candy are great tools for moving up the hierarchy. specifically reese's and toffee coated in chocolate with nuts.

i may or may not be dead tired as i'm saying this

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
No offense to ryker, but I envision this game will be full of people just like him, which could result in nothing getting done as all of the rykers will be too busy throwing their egos at each other.

Sending gorf would be hilarious

JeXs

Smash Champion
but our ryker has the biggest ego so his ego will roll over the others and they will be flattened

also give him dayvig

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
i recently saw 50 shades of grey. needless to say my punish game is on point. you'll be on the receiving end of a big joke tonight if you catch my drift. alright i'll stop before it spreads like wildfire
What happens if you piss on wildfire?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
No offense to ryker, but I envision this game will be full of people just like him, which could result in nothing getting done as all of the rykers will be too busy throwing their egos at each other. Sending gorf would be hilarious
Why not just look at the game with J in it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I just got a PM about being the #HBC rep. I don't see anyone else but Gorf volunteering and I think I'm ahead of him in votes. Just wanted to make sure I'm not cutting above people and just going in there without telling people.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
sending gorf would be catastrophic

all he'd have to do is make one little sexist quip and the entire thread would explode

i mean, there's a reason why we don't have any women in DGames

anyone recommending gorf just wants to see the world burn

which doesn't sound too bad now that I think about it Kreygasm

:seuss:

You have our seal of approval I'm pretty sure. GL m8

Last edited:
Top Bottom