• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
mfw I expend a name change for a terrible champ

never did I ever suspect my cheeseball joke to backfire this way

Riot buff pls

Maven89

Smash Master
Is Fiddlesticks still a thing? I just remember popping out and spamming his ultimate.

Only thing more fun then that was eating people as Chogal or whatev. I wasn't very good at the game but I found ways to enjoy myself

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How os he on lane?

He seems like he can make huge plays in team fights but that is my main concern with him given how he got nerfed on the PBE.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Bard can dictate the outcome of a lot of teamfights in the jungle. Especially scaling terrain where Magical Journey can be maximized to provide long distances of travel that can potentially separate the enemy team or be used as an escape mechanism for your team in case the fight ends up going unfavorably. Cosmic binding with high CDR can be used to effectively kite the enemy team and guarantees in team fights that there is a lockdown on 2/5 of their team. Not to mention the utility behind Tempered Fate is insane when considered in the context of a dragon or a baron fight allowing a champion to either freeze a larger enemy group allowing your team to catch up or freezing the objective itself in emergency situations allowing your jungler or carry to attempt to poach it with a smite/ultimate.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I got my first infraction for flaming SaveMeJebus in the Unity Ruleset discussion thread in 2011.

I don't regret it.

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I once considered trolling Polt when he was a mod to see if he would infract me but I decided it would be funnier if I did it in person.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i remember polt when he lived in miami for like the 2 1/2 minutes i would tourney. ill keep my mouth shut to avoid infractions lmao

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ryu has gone mad with infraction power honestly

i mean surely you only infract bardull in these situations

:144:
you're just salty you haven't amassed as many expired infractions as me

(to be fair i probably only have like 5 at most lel. plus aren't xonar and gorf like the expired infraction gods?)

off topic but what do you guys think of vice? they did a recent documentary on e-sports (predominantly focused on the role of competitive gaming [mostly league of legends] in south korean culture, but also touch on europe and the U.S. a tad). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksbnbWjbPs . it definitely feels like it was aimed towards people who are completely unfamiliar with e-sports since the guy being filmed in the doc pretty much knows squat, but i think that's a part of the approach in order to relate with a wider audience.

it was worth the watch just for the korean girl cosplays in episode 2 :awesome:

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ive been banned like thrice or four times? think gorf has a bit more. tho tbh i also have a lot more posts so we should have a similar infraction/post ratio :^)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Math fail, if you have more posts but fewer infractions it's a smaller ratio because your average infractions per post would be lower due to it being a smaller pie spread over a much larger area.

Top Bottom