• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
meant to say white.
Also i dance much worse than that, not only do i carlton but i do the submarine, the lawnmower, the cowboy, any whit eguy dance move you can think of i do it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Personality: INFP
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Diplomat
I totally did NOT copy joker's results!

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'm pretty sure Gheb's account got hijacked by a trojan if he's linking personality test websites.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I always felt that Gheb came across as a pragmatist. I would hate to see him as that person who spends his free time checking how bad ass of a pragmatist he is on online websites.

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Still relatively near to the edge between INTJ and INTP myself I see, though it seems like J has gotten stronger than P in recent years. The first time I ever took a Meyers-Briggs test it was P, and now, twice J. I suppose that's what happens when you get older and have to deal with the real world more, and honestly it does describe my mindset better these days. I'm glad to see assertive has overtaken turbulent however (though that's a new section I doubt it'd have given that result several years ago).

Is it bad that I was motivated to take this kind of test again just to see what the INTJ caricature looked like?

... though it is a mighty fine table...

EDIT: There's a lot more feeling than I thought there'd be in Dgames (at least of those that posted so far in Social)

Last edited:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
INTJ Turbulent Analysist

Quizes like that are fun. In opposite fashion to JDietz, I've been INTJ for as long as I've seen these quizzes, but my J in particular has gotten a lot weaker since that last time I remember taking a quiz like this. I used to be near the extremes for all 4 categories...

edit: reading the extended description, particularly the dating portion, is upsetting for me http://www.16personalities.com/intj-relationships-dating

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now you know why we're bad at mafia. We go by feel instead of logical analyses :laugh:
Ahaha. Or maybe that's why I'm bad?

@ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n : I've long held to the "Wait and the ones that work will come find you" theory, at least when it comes to people who share our personality definition (or the surrounding areas). The "N is practically a requirement" thing is sadly a little too true, but darned if it doesn't work when it does.

(I've gotta go to sleep, I've been way too self aware way too long and I'm starting to feel like a fictional character.)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
xonar you gotta be extraverted if you want to have that ****ing discussion

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ENTP description said:
The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Unlike their more determined Judging (J) counterparts, ENTPs don't do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it's fun.
this is literally a fancy way of sayin entps troll evry1 for lulz

how shocking that gorf got this

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
tho it did say entps are brutally honest n sacrifice relations n standing for it. multiple occasions of ****** gettin butthurt n crying when gorfs jus speakin what he thinks comes to mind

i personally prefer a ***** sayin real **** than saving face. but ay dats jus me right?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

First time I've gotten P. I've always been a slight J until this test. I don't think anything else changed (especially that 100% introvert awefmawkelfkmawlefkm)

INFP, Turbulent, Diplomat. Seems like I got the same results as some dgamers? lol

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Don't know if this is the right thread, but could someone come up with a quick dictionary for some mafia terms? I see people throwing around ebwop and omgus and fos, and right when I think I know them someone says something new.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ebwop-edit by way of post. Because we dont allow actual editing of posts in dgames we use this to fix any errors or amend statements we made to a post.
Omgus-oh my god you suck. Effectively its voting for someone because they voted for or threw suspicion your way
Fos-finger of suspicion. Used to indicate you wanting to inspect a playerslot further without moving your vote there. Hos or hand of suspicion is a less intense version
Igmeoy-i got my eye on you. Pri self explanatory

Top Bottom