• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Guys. Going to challenge myself and get off the internet for the whole semester, just so you know.

So peace. We'll see how long I can survive without internet. (I'll be using it for homework/email though) Get at me via email/phone if you need to talk though.

215 251 2190
cmatos5691@gmail.com
gl with this.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
some fineass ******* decided to make a group culminating sexiness to better themselves n complement #hbc?

our swag stock is on the rise rip to da foolish who aint invest its never too late doe so holla @ us if yu aint tryna get left behind

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
some fineass *****es decided to make a group culminating sexiness to better themselves n complement #hbc?

our swag stock is on the rise rip to da foolish who aint invest its never too late doe so holla @ us if yu aint tryna get left behind
they've been around for a while. last sign of activity was late 2011.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So it's obvious Marshy started HBC long before DGames.... Obviously he hard bodied them into fandom

Remember, versatility is key.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
some fineass *****es decided to make a group culminating sexiness to better themselves n complement #hbc?

real talk to this, every smash tournament i go to I will rep HBC from now on.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So like... more than half of you die. You guys should predict who.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer

lmfao i remember watchin this offa bootleg dvd 1 of my homies in oki gave us. its firmly in the "so weird yu wont stop watchin" category

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
will watch 2nite butll guess that

the green yoshi dies as omni dies in his first level due to bein rusty

the yoshi who fights bosses dies cuz 1 of em kills omneezy

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
so i tripped n munched thru literally dozens of watermelons like the ***** i am all in the span of 1 episode

swag

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

lmfao i remember watchin this offa bootleg dvd 1 of my homies in oki gave us. its firmly in the "so weird yu wont stop watchin" category
da **** did i just watch

nvm it being ridiculous, i thought it was SO funny how there was a translation of a deep voiced man on top of the audio and english subtitles lmao

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
nvm i skimmed the post. im actually enfj. i assumed i was the same as ryker cuz i vaguely remember him/me/kevin gettin enfj last time we did this

not surprised to see myself in the same personality class as michael jordan. seems like im ballin no matter wat i do

Top Bottom