• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I played the demo, I think it's definitely good but a lot of people are judging it too early. It's a brand new game, we hardly know **** and the demo controls are just absolutely terrible as far as I'm concerned. I see a lot of potential and as an avid smash 64 player, I will say that the hitstun is clearly there albeit not at 64 level.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Yeah, that was literally the first thing I thought after starting... A should jump, B should attack, Y should be specials, L and R need to be switched.

Otherwise I'm thrilled with the demo.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
So I had a dream where Ryker, Riddle and I were watching an animation of Riddle and Ryker (later joined by Raziek) having a race on an abandoned city. The animation was pretty cool you guys were wrecking the entire place, also Raziek was racing on a skateboard that let him do electric attacks.

Also I haven't had internet for the past week and a half slowly going insane.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
iirc

great britain = england scotland and wales

uk includes north ireland

england is that one country

postin cuz even though i assume you mean england i dunno if youre just up n talkin bout the whole thing

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yo the climate march is bout to be crazy packed

is anyone going to that ****?

edit: for anyone awake and whom care about civil liberties: glenn greenwald, ed snowden, julian assange and kim dotcom (lol kim) are gangbanging this livestream on http://kim.com there are sposed to be a ton of new reveals (primarily focused on new zealand i guess). on top of the stuff revealed yesterday

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This

Which wouldn't be anywhere near as terrible if a jewish state in Israel hadn't be their idea in the first place (zionists as a movement had a split opinion over their historic land versus anywhere, GB's offer ended all debate) and GB horrifically mismanaged the leadup to independence because they thought they could hold the mandate indefinitely, not to mention GB's land promises to the Arabs.

They literally f***ing setup the sides in the conflict like toys soldiers and pushed them into a fight. I have no words for how messed up that is even by the standards of US foreign policy.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
let this come as a warning to all guys out there:

DONT be holding a girls hand and let your hand be on the bottom. BE ON TOP. ****s just weird,

and before the feminazis flood in, its just an ordinance of life. first time i legit held a hand i was guilty of accidentally putting the hand under. i thought it was weird but tried goin wit the flow. it took HER to insist that we switch hand positions cuzza how awkward dat **** is. even girls understand the travesty of it. so do our gender a favor men and put your hand on top. real talk.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
They literally f***ing setup the sides in the conflict like toys soldiers and pushed them into a fight. I have no words for how messed up that is even by the standards of US foreign policy.
You're right about GB's foregin policy. Be careful when you bring up the USA as the standard though. What the US administration has done to Iraq and Syria alone is pure evil and reason enough to completely dispossess them of their right to even ****ing have something like foreign policy in the first place. And don't even get me started on Vietnam or nuking Japan.

But yeah, anybody who thinks that the so-called "western world" brings peace and democracy to the people is a ****ing ******. The only thing they care about are opportunities to exploit ever more people for their own profit. GB is definitely on the forefront.

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
hes saying us foreign policy is **** doe, and that gb's is even ****tier. in reality the quality of foreign policy cant be accurately judged due to an individual's perspective of how things should be governed if were going by your logic. some say that usa's nuking of japan was the right thing to do cuz of how japan was acting toward the us, for example. others say that the nuclear warfare was absolutely out of line. either way, its not like the world is harmonious just cuz you ask for it, but because of the fact that vIoLeNcE iS nEvEr ThE aNsWeR any act of war taken ever will be seen as bad to at least some people

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
let this come as a warning to all guys out there:

DONT be holding a girls hand and let your hand be on the bottom. BE ON TOP. ****s just weird,

and before the feminazis flood in, its just an ordinance of life. first time i legit held a hand i was guilty of accidentally putting the hand under. i thought it was weird but tried goin wit the flow. it took HER to insist that we switch hand positions cuzza how awkward dat **** is. even girls understand the travesty of it. so do our gender a favor men and put your hand on top. real talk.
interlock fingers and have hands side by side ****ing noob

go back to the middle ages with your primitive technology

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf

yu mean like this? where the guys on top and the girls on the bottom?

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You're right about GB's foregin policy. Be careful when you bring up the USA as the standard though. What the US administration has done to Iraq and Syria alone is pure evil and reason enough to completely dispossess them of their right to even ****ing have something like foreign policy in the first place. And don't even get me started on Vietnam or nuking Japan.

But yeah, anybody who thinks that the so-called "western world" brings peace and democracy to the people is a ****ing ******. The only thing they care about are opportunities to exploit ever more people for their own profit. GB is definitely on the forefront.

Nothing that the US has done can really compare to what GB has done in pursuit of it's national interests, I find this particularly horrendous because it was literally creating 2 sides in a conflict and setting them at each other purposefully. I am in complete aw at the sheer evil which this demonstrates.

Not to mention, you know everything else GB did around the world (propping up the House of Saud which is the reason Safists in general and especially wahabists are so powerful, drawing borders for it's colonial possessions without a thought to the local residents' tribal tensions, not to mention the preceding generations of slaughter and oppression). Ya, the US has at times managed to make daddy proud, but let's be real here, not even close.

hes saying us foreign policy is **** doe, and that gb's is even ****tier. in reality the quality of foreign policy cant be accurately judged due to an individual's perspective of how things should be governed if were going by your logic. some say that usa's nuking of japan was the right thing to do cuz of how japan was acting toward the us, for example. others say that the nuclear warfare was absolutely out of line. either way, its not like the world is harmonious just cuz you ask for it, but because of the fact that vIoLeNcE iS nEvEr ThE aNsWeR any act of war taken ever will be seen as bad to at least some people
Ya, no. Because bombing Japan was defensible doesn't mean that GB's colonialism was. From a retrospective we can see exactly how much damage they caused to the world by valuing their interests over treating local populations like human beings.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
are you kidding me adumb? manifest destiny? wiping out like 80%+ of native americans? our imperialist attitude towards hawaii, puerto rico, and other states? the invasion of iraq and other middle eastern meddling?

we have so much **** on our backs it's hilarious, rofl.

i mean yeah GB has plenty of stains in its underwear but the US has done (and continues to do) some really silly (and highly comparable) stuff. but it's also why we can all live the way we do i guess...not that i'm really an advocate of such means of course.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
To be fair, britain and especially spain, wiped out way more native americans than we did before we even got here. Like, native american people are few and far between, but the mayans and aztecs and **** literally don't exist anymore.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nothing that the US has done can really compare to what GB has done in pursuit of it's national interests, I find this particularly horrendous because it was literally creating 2 sides in a conflict and setting them at each other purposefully. I am in complete aw at the sheer evil which this demonstrates.
And you know that the US administration has done literally the same thing in the Iran-Iraq war, right? A million people have been killed and poison gas was used against iranian civilians - which was a known fact to the US givernent and supported by the CIA.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
you're forgetting that america is comprised predominantly of the descendents of colonists yo. regardless, i'm talking about once we actually formed the nation and decided to move west, that's when **** REALLY went down

Last edited:

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
adumb said:
Ya, no. Because bombing Japan was defensible doesn't mean that GB's colonialism was. From a retrospective we can see exactly how much damage they caused to the world by valuing their interests over treating local populations like human beings.
(i agree with you and think gb is ****ed up and telling gheb that hes being a facetious ****)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
are you kidding me adumb? manifest destiny? wiping out like 80%+ of native americans? our imperialist attitude towards hawaii, puerto rico, and other states? the invasion of iraq and other middle eastern meddling?

we have so much **** on our backs it's hilarious, rofl.

i mean yeah GB has plenty of stains in its underwear but the US has done (and continues to do) some really silly (and highly comparable) stuff. but it's also why we can all live the way we do i guess...not that i'm really an advocate of such means of course.
Ya, GB's foreign policy is "picture that ****, now picture doing it across 80% of the world at the same time". The US is a rank amateur compared to GB and has been throughout our history.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
ayy technically all those people who came into america were colonists of euro countries. americans didnt exist till the usa was established. *******.

Top Bottom