• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I only wear flip flops. So easy to slip on and go. Once it gets cold I'll put shoes on, maybe.

Or once I get my pair of Jordan's to tip toe around in

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Flip flops are disgusting. The only time I can condone them is when you wear them around water, like at the beach or a pool.

The same goes for any kind of sandal.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I prefer sandals when I wanna be lazy or aren't gonna run.

If I am not doing any of the above I prefer shoes.

Last edited:

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
I have never worn flip flops
Flip flops are disgusting.
:thumbsup:

mad disappointed beyond words on some of the **** that has actually been said in this thread the past 24 hrs. flip flops are pretty much a I HAV NO SWAG WHATSOEVER neon sign over yur head n are best used for dirtiness (pools/beach) or literally protecting yurself from dog **** as joker mentioned

the swaglessness speaks for itself

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Dude I wear flip flops as a handicap so I don't oppress the people around me with my swag.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
yo marshy, you may question my swag, but at the end of the day I get laid pretty much whenever I want with fine *ss **tches, I get to make my own swag.

*mic drop*

pce

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@flip flop convo

yes flip flops are terrible can we all just settle down and agree that theyre for small children and ignorant tourists? girls shouldnt even be wearin em i dont wanna see their ****in feet man. like ****in gladiator shoes or open toed shoes its just like god damn man... i dont care how much you paint your nails feet are gross and only meant to be exposed in the comfort of privacy or like the pool

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
surely every day of the year is the anniversary of multiple tragedies if we look back far enough

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hello and welcome to Smash 4 (RIDLEY IS NEVER GOING TO BE IN) Mafia. You are, Angry butthurt Ridleyfag, Mafia Nonbeliever.

Every day, you spend your life browsing the chans and ****posting in any thread or discussion related to smash 4, waiting for ridley to be inevitably (un)confirmed. Why you would want a generic purple dragon that makes only for a cool boss fight and has no immutable traits or personality is beyond everyone else who would be considered rational. Despite all odds being against you, you still believe. That ESRB leak? Nonsense, where is Ridley? The Japanese streamers playing the game early and unlocking all-star mode with no sign of Ridley to be found? Blasphemy, what about DLC? It seems that as long as there is smash 4, there will be you, continuing to log onto the internet to complain about your purple dragon dildo not being in smash 4.

Passive Abilities:

Denial: Each day, you may deny the claims of Ridley not being in smash 4, this ability does nothing.

Active Abilities:

Extremist: During the night, you may angrily PM someone who claims that they don't think Ridley will be in smash 4. This player will undergo a laughing fit and will not be able to use any actions the following the night.

Restrictions:

****post: Every post you make must contain something about Ridley, and your undeniable (albeit ridiculous) proof that Ridley is in smash 4. Failure to follow this restriction will result in a modkill.

You are Mafia aligned and win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated or you receive majority.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ridley is stupid and I'm glad he's not in smash 4. Only thing I'm dissatisfied with is the lack of Mewtwo.

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I went to the ridley thread out of morbid curiosity there, and jesus the entitlement there. These guys believe it's their right to have Ridley in smash 4.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh btw guys, I'll open sign-ups for my game as soon as Kantrip's fills, since marshy's and Kat's games are both at Day 3. Just to make sure that there are no collisions with anybody else.

:059:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
In fairness to Ridely supporters, you would think that voicing such avid love and anticipation for the main villain from one of Nintendo's top-tier franchises for not just one game but TWO (three? I wasn't around for the run up to Melee) would be enough to, you know...mean something. I have no love for Ridley; I've never even played a Metroid game. But when I look at this roster, it seems pretty silly seeing some of these characters popping up that no one really asked for, while highly requested and obvious additions remain absent.

You don't have to understand the hype around the character (I don't), but at a certain level, it becomes kind of ridiculous not to include him.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah some girls do have some ugly ass feet put em away please god

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm indifferent to feet. As long as she's not trying to run em up my leg I don't care what she does with em

Last edited:

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
A certain Platinum Club Nintendo member who shall remain nameless has issued me a Smash demo code. Downloading the demo RIGHT NOW.

/hype

Top Bottom