• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
whatever possessed you to play as her, i hope you exorcised it immediately

every time they had those moments where you had to split party i'd play as guy. i don't know why i stopped. i really don't.

:186:
I wanted to play Natalya because I had only played Symphonia before that, and thought it would be interesting to play a fully ranged character. She's actually quite effective, she can take things out from anywhere on the map. Movement with her is different from everyone else, in that you usually want to stay away from enemies, rather than engage them close up. Her basic attack is quite useful, but if u get about midrange you can make good use of her attack specials as well. Being able to self buff with her more powerful, single target spells is actually quite handy as well.

My first playthrough of Abyss, I used Guy for pretty much the whole game. This was because I played the whole game coop with my older brother, so he used Luke, I used Guy, we had Tear and Jade for our AI teammates, and we could not have been more OP.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
"Accidentally" is one I screw up constantly. Mostly because I think it can also be spelled "Accidently", and some spellcheckers (like the one on smashboards) consider that spelling wrong.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to give you guys an easy mnemonic for remembering 'definitely':

There is a 'finite' number of times you can spell 'definitely' wrong before I will choke you to death.

Gives you the entire middle of the word. If you can't do that, you have no hope.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@#HBC | Gorf

"You seem to be putting more consideration into getting the point across than how it may be received emotionally by the individual in question, and that can be dangerous. You say that those threads you posted in had nothing to do with suicide, but you don't know that. You can't read the minds of the people who posted those topics. You don't know what they may or may not be thinking in regard to their own life. Even if they explicitly stated something in regard to that matter, there's no guarantee that it's true."

I received an infraction (on another site) for being unable to mind read. Thought you might have enjoyed reading that.

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
kinda salty that no tarzan jams were mentioned

All of yall def **** with You'll Be In My Heart
Trashing the Camp
musta inspired a new generation of drummers beatboxers
Strangers Like Me is just ill all around.
And best of all: Son of Man, it's like the theme song to my life. also a great song to run too

Phil Collins too good

good jams from musicals deserves it's own post but quick run down:
edit: IT WILL GET IT'S OWN POST

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
best songs from a musical:

Hairspray*
Run and Tell That
++
Without Love+
You Can't Stop the Beat++ (maybe the best finale song, ****s just mad hype)

Aida
Like Father Like Son
++
Gods Love Nubia+
Dance of the Robe+
My Strongest Suit+

Les Miserables*
Bring Him Home
(only cuz of nostalgia factor, sang it in like 4th grade choir)
Red and Black
Epilogue
++ (Do you hear the people sing? / Singing a song of angry men? / It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again! by far the best song in the musical. both the first and second part are good, though second part >>>)

Sweeney Todd*
Pirelli's Miracle Elixir
+
Pretty Women+++ (Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman duet is pretty ballin)
Worst Pies in London
No Place Like London
Epiphany
(There's a hole in the world like a great black pit / And it's filled with people who are filled with **** / And the vermin of the world inhabit it)

Chicago*
We Both Reached for the Gun
++++ (sooo good and addicting, the video is even better. ill dance moves)
Cell Block Tango+ (everyone loves this ****)
Razzle Dazzle

Footloose
Footloose

Rent (almost forgot, though I don't remember the majority of the songs)
Seasons of Love+++ (In truths that she learned / Or in times that he cried / In bridges he burned or the way that she died)

* the majority of these songs I know from the movie adaption

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh man, you missed a bunch of stuff. I dunno if you just didn't think of 'em, or if you haven't seen them, but if you haven't seen them, get on that.

The Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera
Music of the Night

Grease
Summer Nights
Greased Lightning

Sound of Music

So Long, Farewell
Edelweiss

As for the ones you already mentioned, I'd say you left out some of the best songs, for some of them.

Les Mis
(Red and Black, and Do You Hear the People Sing? are both great, but these 3 songs all beat them, imo)
Stars (if all you saw was the movie, it's no wonder you didn't like it. Russel Crowe can't ****ing sing)
On My Own
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

Chicago

Mr. Cellophane

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
After playing the percussion parts to Hairspray, I officially hate every single song in that musical except "I know where I've been". That song is just so great.

That's all I know about musicals pretty much lmao. I need to watch some more musicals.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The song in Les mis where Javert and JVJ are singing over each other in that hospital or whatever is so good.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As far as musicals go, I love a lot of them (no one mentioned Wicked, but I feel I don't need to go into that).

My favorite, however, was Camelot.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
kinda salty that no tarzan jams were mentioned

All of yall def **** with You'll Be In My Heart
Trashing the Camp
musta inspired a new generation of drummers beatboxers
Strangers Like Me is just ill all around.
And best of all: Son of Man, it's like the theme song to my life. also a great song to run too

Phil Collins too good
Wtf is wrong with you ***** ass *****.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Y u hating on a cultured *****

never seen any of these cept sound of music, but didn't know that was initially a musical... Do Re Mi is a much better song than the ones you've linked tho... ahhh nostalgia

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
trashin the camp admittedly the weakest of the bunch, but i had the assumption that most ppl liked it

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
As far as musicals go, I love a lot of them (no one mentioned Wicked, but I feel I don't need to go into that).

My favorite, however, was Camelot.

I actually haven't seen Wicked. I don't know why.

Never even heard of Camelot before, tho knowing that exists makes the existence of Spamalot make more sense.

Top Bottom