• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Last I checked, Canada is located on the american continent. You're american. Deal with it! :denzel:

Last I checked, South America is part of the american continent. Australia is not part of the eurasian continent.

:059:
Mexicans and Brazilians and Canadians dont think of themselves as american though.
USA just means United States of America, but technically Canada and Mexico are part of America since it refers to the whole Continent.

Canada and Mexico are separate countries, but they still are on the continent of North America.
pretty useless travel story --

So many El Salvadorians have a bad impression of the US because our govt deports a ****ton of ppl back to el salvador, many of them being ppl who grew up in America all their lives and don't even speak spanish. Central Americans generally dislike how the US meddle a ****ton in their affairs by doing **** like sponsoring coups to overthrow their populist govts, or interfering with their democratic elections, or requiring free trade zones that relax labor laws. But mostly they hate how we consider Central America to be our "backyard".

And because of this crap, US citizens living in El Salvador recommend that when random ppl ask you where you're from, to say Canada unless you know they're chill.

So I was on a bus today talking to my friend about how when I was kid I didn't even realize that Central America was a thing (yea i was an ignorant lil *****). But ofc I was loud af and this el salvadorian dude turns around and asks me "You are from the US?" and I'm like "yea" and he doesn't respond he just gives me this evil *** glare and turns around. And I'm just like **** I hope this dude don't try to start **** with me for my *******ery. But then I realize he's kind of a little dude like most ppl from the area and I don't got **** to worry about.

But then he starts talking to the dude sitting next to him in the ****in ridiculously fast spanish el salvadorans speak which my novice *** spanish skills can't really keep up with and comprehend. But I hear a few words like puta and gringo and I'm like ****... Dude better not inform the entire bus of this **** cuz imma be surrounded in this moving death machine and this country is already known for their ****ed up gangs and violence.

So for the rest of the ride, I'm just become super nice and offer my seat to other ppl whenever the bus get's packed as **** like these chicken buses are prone to do

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Looking for recommendations on sexy keyboards without the number pad on the side and the built in wireless track pad. Something that is the same width as a regular keyboard, however something that can synch up to a phone running android.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I should show my superior musical genius with my song picks

Musicals:

Wicked:

No Good
Defying Gravity
No one Mourns the Wicked

Camelot:

Camelot
What do the simple folk do

Phantom:

Music of the Night
Past the Point of no return
Phantom of the opera

The King and I:

Shall we dance

Cinderella (R&H):

Falling in love with love

The sound of music:

entire score haha

Spring Awakening:

Momma who bore me

That's a very redacted list with time I'm sure I could add many more.

Disney:

Friends from the other side

Be our guest

Let it go

For the first time in forever reprise

You've got a friend in me

Be prepared

Hellfire

God help the outcasts

I won't say I'm in love

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Anyone got some good music to share? Genre doesn't matter.
Oh man I love it when people ask this question

Yesway - Yesway
My current AOTY. Just listen.

Milton Nascimento - Clube da Esquina
Great brazillian music that mixes bossa nova with several other genres. The linked track is a particular standout

Grace Jones - Nightclubbing
Sometimes disco-infuenced, sometimes dub-influenced new wave.

Wovenhand - Refractory Obdurate
Hard rock with heavy influence from "We're all going to burn in hell"-type folk

Ali Farka Toue and Toumani Diabate - In the Heart of the Moon
Excellent malian folk music. Really peaceful. This stuff is actually where the blues comes from, if you're into that

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
also to edit my request
wouldnt mind some music thats just nice to put on in the background. been listening to a lot of that lately and its a lot easier than constantly listening to complicated serenades/deep lyrics

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
also to edit my request
wouldnt mind some music thats just nice to put on in the background. been listening to a lot of that lately and its a lot easier than constantly listening to complicated serenades/deep lyrics
http://ff6.ocremix.org/

I still throw this on in the background when I'm working all the time. If you have any love for FF6, this is good stuff.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
damn. Imma download it.

when I have money I will donate.

i'm broke now tho. dentists.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
well 'bad octopus' and 'mogstradamus' are pretty good too. checkin shadow and cyan

and yeah the opera songs kick ass

relm's theme just helps me think of how cute her and her grandpa's relationship is

my fave char btw

and I love how she calls ultros 'uncle ultros' ... I need to play FF6 again.

Last edited:

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
those two bros are cool and I already knew that vinyl

and change your title to

"Swallowing and blowing since last night in your room"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But that makes him sound like an amateur. I like the way he has it now.

Top Bottom