• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Seeing RR's new avatar reminds me that I never finished tales of the abyss and for that I'm a huge failure. Tales of the abyss was pretty interesting. I don't think I cared enough when playing it to figure out how to do all those cool combo attacks so i didn't. I also liked how every time we learn something about someones past everyone acts really shocked.

Also there was that time on AiB where we had the tales mafia game and I got lynched day one. Man I'm so good at mafia.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Tales of the Abyss is so freaking long. It could've been cut about in half and it would've been fine. I can't blame you for not finishing it all the way.

That said, I've still beaten it like 3 or 4 times. It's a good game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ummm, no, it's your responsibility to stay active. Moderators are supposed to enforce the rules on everyone in exactly the same way for everyone, there isn't supposed to be a presumption of you getting off scot free just because you have responsibilities to a game. Your responsibilities are your responsibilities, they don't place an obligation on anyone else unless it's part of their job description or they agree to it. Asking them for help is alright, but expecting it is wrong. Putting your responsibility on to other people simply because they know it exists is REALLY wrong.

As for why every mention of **** didn't get an infraction, look at the site rules, it says explicit content. You described a situation, we were talking about it academically. That's not corruption, that's having rules about where the line is and you CLEARLY crossed it.

Circus expressing his poor understanding of feminism doesn't constitute flaming under the site rules...

You're grasping at straws here, you got interacted because what you said was explicit, that's against the rules. Other people didn't get infracted because they discussed things academically.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seeing RR's new avatar reminds me that I never finished tales of the abyss and for that I'm a huge failure. Tales of the abyss was pretty interesting. I don't think I cared enough when playing it to figure out how to do all those cool combo attacks so i didn't. I also liked how every time we learn something about someones past everyone acts really shocked.

Also there was that time on AiB where we had the tales mafia game and I got lynched day one. Man I'm so good at mafia.
I played it on my DS when I was gone up north and woke up before anyone else did.

Been doing a second run as Tear only and it's weird being the white mage in a tales game, I go offensive but then I'm like, oh right people need healing, **** I gotta go heal them.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I played it on my DS when I was gone up north and woke up before anyone else did.

Been doing a second run as Tear only and it's weird being the white mage in a tales game, I go offensive but then I'm like, oh right people need healing, **** I gotta go heal them.
I played Farah, Estelle, and I'm currently playing Cheria. I don't mind playing the healer because it means the healer isn't dead.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I played through Symphonia as Raine once. You can do some cool things with her if ur setup is right. You can combo Photon into a melee combo string pretty easily.

Regal is still my favorite character to play as in that game tho. Aside from Lloyd, cuz he's OP.

I don't think I ever did a whole playthrough of Abyss as Tear, but I did one as Natalya once.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I would normally play as guy and just used Center whenever it felt needed. And then I would hope no one would die.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If anyone has time for some mario kart 8 with xyro77 and I, give me a holler by adding my nnid. I can't find anyone to join in though.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Does that have any bearing on the conversation at hand? Or do you think Xonar and Ramses weren't trolling?
I think you are completely wrong with respect to your opinion on this and haven't said anything until now because I hoped it would move on. However I'm going to make it very clear what my thoughts are:

Ramses/Xonar are the same person. Hence your use of the conjunction is incorrect since it implies they are two completely different people.

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
but I did one as Natalya once.
whatever possessed you to play as her, i hope you exorcised it immediately

I would normally play as guy and just used Center whenever it felt needed. And then I would hope no one would die.
every time they had those moments where you had to split party i'd play as guy. i don't know why i stopped. i really don't.

:186:

Last edited:
Top Bottom