• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm just saying Gorf thinking 16 year olds are hot isn't weird.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
So this is the place where Ranmaru & I shall set a site record ... Later though
Just as a heads up. You need to personal message @Teran first and let him know that you're going to be posting in the social. He needs to approve you for Backroom status first before you can continue posting in this subforum.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't get why America/Germany aren't walking around fiving each other for 90 minutes.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't get why America/Germany aren't walking around fiving each other for 90 minutes.
Germany has almost to lose by trying to win, if I remember correctly. Portugal would have to put up some stupid numbers. Or Ghana, but their players are morons.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
#collusion

Brad, I had a terrifying experience today. I walked out my door and into a huge cloud of baby spiders suspended on a web that was on the wreath on our front door.

There were so many of them. Dear god.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
And who cares about collusion. Diving is a thing and no one cares but America

Reader

Smash Apprentice
So, we are discussing about underage girls and football? Add beer and you have completed the holy trinity of being a typical man.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
It's also the wrong football you idiot.
Oh, no. I'm sorry about the blasphemy I committed towards the holy trinity. I regret this most grievous mistake. Clearly, I should have realized to use the term soccer instead of football. I mainly use British English, so I sometimes get confused with words (and English not being my native language doesn't help).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So this is the place where Ranmaru & I shall set a site record

Later though
indeed this is the place

hopefully we read each other as town and we wreck 'scum' together

hopefully we do not tunnel onto each other

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, no. I'm sorry about the blasphemy I committed towards the holy trinity. I regret this most grievous mistake. Clearly, I should have realized to use the term soccer instead of football. I mainly use British English, so I sometimes get confused with words (and English not being my native language doesn't help).
Soccer has no place in the holy trinity of men.

Top Bottom