• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
This hand of mine is burning red.
Jojo Spoilers:

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Anyone else ever get random psychological boosts in energy after eating a real meal for the first time in weeks?

1-20. r-d knew

21. First met one of my friends when she was 21. During the time she had a long distance relationship with her boy friend/fiance. But she was having a lot of, uh, issues with it. Scandal. Scandium.

22. .22 caliber weapon. Guns. Gun grapple thingies on Attack on Titan. Titanium.

23. 2+3 = 5 = V. Vanderzant. Vanadium.

24. I don't even know what i used to memorize this, but it's one that I automatically think of when I see the number. Just sticks out. Chromium.

25. Half of 50 is 25. Half of woman is man as women have 2 x chromosomes and men only have 1. Manganese.

26. Iron. Just cause.

27. Wonder Cults. I just imagine a mlp sports pony with the number 27 jersey. Colbalt.

28. 8 +2 = 10 = 2 nickles. Nickel.

29. Brooklyn 99. Cops. Copper.

30. Zinc. Just sticks out.

31. 3 = boobies = gal. Galium (the 1 is like her waist. Kind of like a dress if you look sideways)

32. 23 is vanderzant. Vanderzant = australia. Country. Germany. Germanium.

33. Looks like water pouring down from the side view. Water needed to take out a fire. Arsenic.

34. The h looking 4 (like on a calculator) looks kind of like a person flying on a broom. Witch. Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena Gomez. Selenium. (3 = S)

35. Bromine. For some reason I just think of superboy as a bro and being one below superman who reps 36.

36. Krypton. Just sticks out.

37. Rubidium. Something about sponsors bidding on Rue in the Hunger Games.

38. 3 = S. 8 = space. Astronaut. Astro. Stron. Strontium.

39. 3 = ears. 9 = tongue sticking out. 3P troll fox face. Ylvis. Yttrium.

40. 4 sides. Square. Cube. Cubic. Zirconium.

41. 4 looks like a knee. 41 comes before Molybdinum. Niobium.

42. Molybdinum. Something to do with Hitchhikers guide. Just sticks out.

43. 4 looks like a tree. Tree rhymes with three. Tech tree from Civilization. Technetium.

44. Grandma's roomate Ruth. 4 looks like chairs. Imagine ruth sitting in chairs. Ruthenium.

45. .45 caliber. Guns. Rodeo. Rhodium.

46. 6 looks like a side ways の. のります= to ride. =horse. 4 is knight jousting on horse. paladin. Palladium.

47. Imagine 47 Dothraki with Danearys Targaryian. Silver hair. Silver.

48. 8 = infinity. for some reason I think of cadmus from DC in that they have an infinite amount of projects always going on. Cadmium.

49. 49 = 1 less state than the United States has. America. Indians. Indium.

50. 50 states. America. Sin. Sn. Tin.

51. 5 is a guy offering money to another person standing up holding out his arm > 1. Anti-money. Antimony.

52. Looks like a heart. Forgot what that has to do with it though. Tellurium

53. 5 + 3 = 8. Eight. Ate. Dine. Iodine.

54. Xenon. Just sticks out. All the ones that automatically have a personal connection just stick out in memory (42, Zinc, Xenon, Krypton, Chromium (the 24th is my birthday)).

55. the bottom parts of the 5's look like C's. And it kind of looks like one of the 5's is seizing the other. Cesium.

56. 5 is a guy holding a shovel > 6. Barium.

57. Lanthanum. Sticks out because it's the beginning of the lanthanides.

58. 5 = c. 8 = space. Sirius. Siri. Cerium.

59. Demi Lavato > 5 singing at a microphone > 9. Praseodymium.

60. 6 = sideways の = No. No going through void > 0. Neo going through matrix. Neodymium.

61. Void closed from above. Because fire? No idea how that makes sense. Promethium.

62. looks like a heart. Love. Marry. Samarium.

63. 6 is a spoon. 3 rhymes with tea. Tea. British. Europium.

64. Gadolinium. Just sticks out. Nintendo 64. Gd. God. God system. Adoline.

65. The horse is on the person because the air plane went all wonky because of turbulance. Turbulum

66. Dysprosium. Mm Just memorized.

67. Holmium. Something about the trojan horse and holmer.

68. 6 = stethoscope. 8 are arms crossed. Tis a doctor. ER. Erbium.

69. Password with omni hydra had 69. Omni. Can't break these cuffs. Slave. Thrall. Thull. Thullium.

70. 70 cent stamps have a picture of a butterfly. Take out the fl in butterfly and rearrange the letters. Ytterbium.

71. 7 = upside down L. 1 is a part of 11. 11's were what the Japanese were called in Code Geass. L. Lamperouge. Lulu. Lutetium.

72. 2 is kneeing someone > 7 in the back. Hafnium.

73. 3 = tree. 7 is a person reaching for the tree. Tantalos. Tantalum.

74. 7 is a tongue. 4 is a chair. The tongue is stretching (extending) over the chair. Tongue extend. Tungsten.

75. 75 is half of 150. Put one "75" then REput "75". Re. Rhenium.

76. 7 turns into 6 turns into 7 because of osmosis. Osmium.

77. One of the 7's is leading away the other 7. Getting rid of him. Iridium

78. 8 is a dj scratch record thing. & is the needle. Records. Platinum record. Platinum.

79. Comes after platinum. Gold.

80. Just sticks out. Mercury.

81. The face I made when this is closer in phonetic sound to thrall, but I already used thrall for 69. Thall. Thallium.

82. Looks like a dinosaur with bulgy eyes > 8 and a nose > 2. Children's dino character. PBS. PB. Lead.

83. Looks like another character thing. Like some squid thing like Dr. Zoidberg. No idea what that has to do with Bismuth.

84. The 8 is two little gloved hands holding on to the sleigh > 4. Santa. Polar. Polonium.

85. 5 is a car riding on the racetrack > 8. NASCAR. Stats. Astatine.

86. Not riding on a a sleigh, but riding on a horse. Ride on. Radon.

87. Looks like a bird character. 8 = eyes. 7 = beak. Don't know what that has to do with France. Francium.

88. Intersecting the two 8's would look like the way we draw electrons circling a nucleus. Or like the radioactive elements in cartoons. Radiation. Radium.

89. Sticks out as it is the beginning of the Actinides. Actinium.

90. Thor is swinging his hammer > 9 and flying into a portal 0. Thorium.

91. The portal is closed to protect mankind from any other forces coming through again. Protect. Protactinium.

92. The 2 is kneeing the guy again and also peeing. Uranium. 90's elements also represent people, places, planets.

93. Looks like a fish with the 3 being the flippers. Fish. Sea. Neptunium.

94. Another planet (well at one time). 9 + 4 = 13. 13 = death. Plutonium.

95. Another place. 5 as in 50. America. Americium.

96. Curium. uhh kind of weird not gonna say lol.

97. Another place. 7 is prestigious. University. Berkeley. Berkelium.

98. Another place. Something to do with eating I believe. Eight. Ate. In and Out Burger. California. Californium.

99. Nine Nine Einstein. Einsteinium.

100. Such a firm solid number. Fermium.

101. Bio 101 class. Mendel. Mendelevium.

102. Just think of 2 as noble. Nobelium.

103. Lawrencium. This sections is full of people names.

104. Rutherfordium. Rutherford B. Hayes was the 19th president and has nothing to do with this.

105. 5 = V. Knew a guy named V'Dub. Dubnium.

106. Something to do with Aphrodite coming to being after Cronus has a sea orgy. Seaborgium.

107. Bohrium. Just sticks out. Bohr is the atom guy.

108. 8 = an ass. Hassium.

109. 10 + 9 = 19. 19 = @Potassium. Remember story kantrip told about mating with his gf. Mate. Meitnerium.

110. Think of computer code. Computer. Internet. Ads. Darmstadtium. Also pokemon stadium and arms or somehting.

111. Like a line of row boats. Row. Roentgenium.

112. I don't know why it reminds me of cartoon network. 1 + 12 = 13 which was the channel for cartoon network for me? Anyways. CN. Cn. Copernicium.

113. Ununtrium. Self explanatory.

114. Upside down spells HLL. Hell. Down. Floor. Flo. Used to think it was Florevium. But it's Flerovium. Still that's the way I remember it.

115. Ununpentium. Self explanatory.

116. Livermorium. Idk I just picture the 1's as lil' orphans putting their hands out asking for more liver > 6.

117. Ununseptium. Self explanatory.

118. Ununoctium. Self explanatory.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Anyone else ever get random psychological boosts in energy after eating a real meal for the first time in weeks?

1-20. r-d knew

21. First met one of my friends when she was 21. During the time she had a long distance relationship with her boy friend/fiance. But she was having a lot of, uh, issues with it. Scandal. Scandium.

22. .22 caliber weapon. Guns. Gun grapple thingies on Attack on Titan. Titanium.

23. 2+3 = 5 = V. Vanderzant. Vanadium.

24. I don't even know what i used to memorize this, but it's one that I automatically think of when I see the number. Just sticks out. Chromium.

25. Half of 50 is 25. Half of woman is man as women have 2 x chromosomes and men only have 1. Manganese.

26. Iron. Just cause.

27. Wonder Cults. I just imagine a mlp sports pony with the number 27 jersey. Colbalt.

28. 8 +2 = 10 = 2 nickles. Nickel.

29. Brooklyn 99. Cops. Copper.

30. Zinc. Just sticks out.

31. 3 = boobies = gal. Galium (the 1 is like her waist. Kind of like a dress if you look sideways)

32. 23 is vanderzant. Vanderzant = australia. Country. Germany. Germanium.

33. Looks like water pouring down from the side view. Water needed to take out a fire. Arsenic.

34. The h looking 4 (like on a calculator) looks kind of like a person flying on a broom. Witch. Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena Gomez. Selenium. (3 = S)

35. Bromine. For some reason I just think of superboy as a bro and being one below superman who reps 36.

36. Krypton. Just sticks out.

37. Rubidium. Something about sponsors bidding on Rue in the Hunger Games.

38. 3 = S. 8 = space. Astronaut. Astro. Stron. Strontium.

40. 4 sides. Square. Cube. Cubic. Zirconium.

41. 4 looks like a knee. 41 comes before Molybdinum. Niobium.

42. Molybdinum. Something to do with Hitchhikers guide. Just sticks out.

43. 4 looks like a tree. Tree rhymes with three. Tech tree from Civilization. Technetium.

44. Grandma's roomate Ruth. 4 looks like chairs. Imagine ruth sitting in chairs. Ruthenium.

45. .45 caliber. Guns. Rodeo. Rhodium.

46. 6 looks like a side ways の. のります= to ride. =horse. 4 is knight jousting on horse. paladin. Palladium.

47. Imagine 47 Dothraki with Danearys Targaryian. Silver hair. Silver.

48. 8 = infinity. for some reason I think of cadmus from DC in that they have an infinite amount of projects always going on. Cadmium.

49. 49 = 1 less state than the United States has. America. Indians. Indium.

50. 50 states. America. Sin. Sn. Tin.

51. 5 is a guy offering money to another person standing up holding out his arm > 1. Anti-money. Antimony.

52. Looks like a heart. Forgot what that has to do with it though. Tellurium

53. 5 + 3 = 8. Eight. Ate. Dine. Iodine.

54. Xenon. Just sticks out. All the ones that automatically have a personal connection just stick out in memory (42, Zinc, Xenon, Krypton, Chromium (the 24th is my birthday)).

55. the bottom parts of the 5's look like C's. And it kind of looks like one of the 5's is seizing the other. Cesium.

56. 5 is a guy holding a shovel > 6. Barium.

57. Lanthanum. Sticks out because it's the beginning of the lanthanides.

58. 5 = c. 8 = space. Sirius. Siri. Cerium.

59. Demi Lavato > 5 singing at a microphone > 9. Praseodymium.

60. 6 = sideways の = No. No going through void > 0. Neo going through matrix. Neodymium.

61. Void closed from above. Because fire? No idea how that makes sense. Promethium.

62. looks like a heart. Love. Marry. Samarium.

63. 6 is a spoon. 3 rhymes with tea. Tea. British. Europium.

64. Gadolinium. Just sticks out. Nintendo 64. Gd. God. God system. Adoline.

65. The horse is on the person because the air plane went all wonky because of turbulance. Turbulum

66. Dysprosium. Mm Just memorized.

67. Holmium. Something about the trojan horse and holmer.

68. 6 = stethoscope. 8 are arms crossed. Tis a doctor. ER. Erbium.

69. Password with omni hydra had 69. Omni. Can't break these cuffs. Slave. Thrall. Thull. Thullium.

70. 70 cent stamps have a picture of a butterfly. Take out the fl in butterfly and rearrange the letters. Ytterbium.

71. 7 = upside down L. 1 is a part of 11. 11's were what the Japanese were called in Code Geass. L. Lamperouge. Lulu. Lutetium.

72. 2 is kneeing someone > 7 in the back. Hafnium.

73. 3 = tree. 7 is a person reaching for the tree. Tantalos. Tantalum.

74. 7 is a tongue. 4 is a chair. The tongue is stretching (extending) over the chair. Tongue extend. Tungsten.

75. 75 is half of 150. Put one "75" then REput "75". Re. Rhenium.

76. 7 turns into 6 turns into 7 because of osmosis. Osmium.

77. One of the 7's is leading away the other 7. Getting rid of him. Iridium

78. 8 is a dj scratch record thing. & is the needle. Records. Platinum record. Platinum.

79. Comes after platinum. Gold.

80. Just sticks out. Mercury.

81. The face I made when this is closer in phonetic sound to thrall, but I already used thrall for 69. Thall. Thallium.

82. Looks like a dinosaur with bulgy eyes > 8 and a nose > 2. Children's dino character. PBS. PB. Lead.

83. Looks like another character thing. Like some squid thing like Dr. Zoidberg. No idea what that has to do with Bismuth.

84. The 8 is two little gloved hands holding on to the sleigh > 4. Santa. Polar. Polonium.

85. 5 is a car riding on the racetrack > 8. NASCAR. Stats. Astatine.

86. Not riding on a a sleigh, but riding on a horse. Ride on. Radon.

87. Looks like a bird character. 8 = eyes. 7 = beak. Don't know what that has to do with France. Francium.

88. Intersecting the two 8's would look like the way we draw electrons circling a nucleus. Or like the radioactive elements in cartoons. Radiation. Radium.

89. Sticks out as it is the beginning of the Actinides. Actinium.

90. Thor is swinging his hammer > 9 and flying into a portal 0. Thorium.

91. The portal is closed to protect mankind from any other forces coming through again. Protect. Protactinium.

92. The 2 is kneeing the guy again and also peeing. Uranium. 90's elements also represent people, places, planets.

93. Looks like a fish with the 3 being the flippers. Fish. Sea. Neptunium.

94. Another planet (well at one time). 9 + 4 = 13. 13 = death. Plutonium.

95. Another place. 5 as in 50. America. Americium.

96. Curium. uhh kind of weird not gonna say lol.

97. Another place. 7 is prestigious. University. Berkeley. Berkelium.

98. Another place. Something to do with eating I believe. Eight. Ate. In and Out Burger. California. Californium.

99. Nine Nine Einstein. Einsteinium.

100. Such a firm solid number. Fermium.

101. Bio 101 class. Mendel. Mendelevium.

102. Just think of 2 as noble. Nobelium.

103. Lawrencium. This sections is full of people names.

104. Rutherfordium. Rutherford B. Hayes was the 19th president and has nothing to do with this.

105. 5 = V. Knew a guy named V'Dub. Dubnium.

106. Something to do with Aphrodite coming to being after Cronus has a sea orgy. Seaborgium.

107. Bohrium. Just sticks out. Bohr is the atom guy.

108. 8 = an ***. Hassium.

109. 10 + 9 = 19. 19 = @Potassium. Remember story kantrip told about mating with his gf. Mate. Meitnerium.

110. Think of computer code. Computer. Internet. Ads. Darmstadtium. Also pokemon stadium and arms or somehting.

111. Like a line of row boats. Row. Roentgenium.

112. I don't know why it reminds me of cartoon network. 1 + 12 = 13 which was the channel for cartoon network for me? Anyways. CN. Cn. Copernicium.

113. Ununtrium. Self explanatory.

114. Upside down spells HLL. Hell. Down. Floor. Flo. Used to think it was Florevium. But it's Flerovium. Still that's the way I remember it.

115. Ununpentium. Self explanatory.

116. Livermorium. Idk I just picture the 1's as lil' orphans putting their hands out asking for more liver > 6.

117. Ununseptium. Self explanatory.

118. Ununoctium. Self explanatory.
Dude get a better avatar than the Little mermaid two, **** sucks imo.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Movie sucks. Character is ****ing adorable.

I looked up the trailer for th' movie and was like wow what a cute voice actress. Go figure it's Tara Strong.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I like how PJB's posts usually contain some defiant remark.

Especially when his defiance originates from a suggestion or proposal that he came up with himself.

Last edited:

Handorin

Smash Hero

Inside of the book gets weirder.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Speeding. 4 point violation.

GOV SAYS YOU CAN'T DRIVE WITHOUT CAR INSURANCE.
GOV SAYS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** the car insurance

I'll take the health insurance though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Zero could not have made the Brawl community look much worse with that final round.
Seeing HB make it so close was nice, considering how hard it was for him to get through the whip pressure. Though his actions out of game weren't super admirable.

Lady Paletuna's move set looks a lot cooler than she deserves.
It actually looked pretty boring to me. Some staff spins, some simple magic, a reflecty move because apparently everyone needs one now. Seems standard.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What do you mean

I didn't watch most of it
He just came off kind of full of himself. Unbottoning his shirt after a win, milking the crowd before the last match. He just didn't present himself in a way that's super likable. Which is fine; he doesn't have to. It just made it tough to root for him when it got to the end.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Every character has three derivatives of each special (Mario has fireball, fast fireball, and fire orb) except Palutena who has 12 unique specials, three for each button. Not available in For Glory.

Equipment changes character stats.

Pacman and GW confirmed.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mii fighter illegal online except for with friends (assumedly so I don't get to play Buttface McRazpants online).

Top Bottom